• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Most popular fan game?

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
released un-released? I believe insurgence 1.2 has the hype on released games atleast.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 1, 2018
So, Continually the most popular released hacks are Light Platinum and Pokemon Uranium. But in terms on games that are as of this post unreleased, I would say personally Pokemon Phoenix Rising. They have pages on Reddit and the Pokecommunity.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
If you ask me it has to be Pokemon Uranium but I think pokemon insurgence is catching up since it dropped its completed version very recently.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Recently, probably Uranium because it got a lot of exposure due to the controversy surrounding it.

Reactions: FL
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2023
As of now, Uranium 100%. It got a huge spike in popularity when it was shut down and also brought more attention to fan games in general.
It is slowing down though, since Insurgence has been taking more and more of its spotlight since the full version of it dropped.

For pre-released games, I would say Phoenix Rising. It's been appearing on numerous Top-10 lists and it's not even out yet (which honestly makes no sense in my opinion).

Reactions: FL

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Uranium because it controversy.

After Uranium, I guess Reborn, Insurgence and Sage.

If you asked me 5 years ago, I probably answer Raptor.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Pok?mon Uranium was pretty popular even in the Spanish communities, and that is for obvious reasons, a good fan game deserves to be popular.

Back