• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Magnolia Town Map? (So far)

BronzeSwagger

Sugar&Spice
Years
Mzn8gQv.png

Was hoping to get critique on my map? Its for Pokemon Crystal Dreams (hack of Pokemon Crystal) and is called Magnolia Town. It'll be the new starting place for the Gen 2 sequel I'll be making. Where you'll be starting off with the Alola starters instead of the Johto ones this time around.

Its not entirely finished, but its at its basic stage of design. I'm hoping for later on for the trees to be replaced with white Magnolia trees and the grass be a darker green. Azure Cove (The cave) will be a direct Route from between Magnolia Town and the Route west of Olivine and also a silver-ish-gray color, as will be all the borders and mountains. The tileset used is actually one belonging to Rangi and the only tool I used is Polished Map. :)

Back