• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Extra Legendary Pokemon Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
I currently have 5 Xerneus/Yveltal codes, 4 Raikou/Entei codes, along with 1 Shiny Zygarde. I am looking for other pokemon such as:

Shiny Tapu Koko
Shiny legendaries
and other mythical pokemon.

Any other event pokemon may work too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Hi, I have own tempo rockruff that can be evolced into dusk form in a moon ball. I would like a shiny zygarde code if u r interested.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
Sure. My FC is 044815047603.

i can pm u the code

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I currently have 5 Xerneus/Yveltal codes along with 3 Shiny Zygarde ones. I am looking for other pokemon such as:

the Palkia from February
Shiny Tapu Koko
anything with the move celebrate
Naganedel (or Poipole)
Dusk Lycanrock
and other mythical pokemon.

Any other event pokemon may work too.

I have an extra shiny Naganadel event (Japan import) and non-event shiny Poipole. Both natures are Modest and with above average IVs. Also, I have several pokemon with the move Celebrate and Shiny Tapu Koko Event. My FC is on display. Add me as [Jinzo] and my IGN for USUM is 1LT Shaddoll. I have boxes of what you may want. I get online at 9 PM PDT.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
I will give you one Zygarde and 2 Xerneus/Yveltal codes for the Poipole, Naganadel and Tapu Koko.

Also, if you are interested, I have a couple Raikou and Entei codes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
How about 9 pm on my Friday? I am busy on Thursday night. Can you also add my fc? Its in one of the previous posts.

After we trade, I'll pm you the code.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
Shiny zygrade code please, I have kyogre if thats ok

Depending on how another person responds, I may or may not have one more code. If you would like, I can give you an Entei/Raikou or up to two Xerneus/Yveltal codes for sure. If they do not respond in the next 4 days, I will give you the code. Also, do you have anything else such as a Palkia, Marshadow, Poipole, or any good shinies? If not than the Kyogre will be fine.

Last edited:

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
Depending on how another person responds, I may or may not have one more code. If you would like, I can give you an Entei/Raikou or up to two Xerneus/Yveltal codes for sure. If they do not respond in the next 4 days, I will give you the code. Also, do you have anything else such as a Palkia, Marshadow, Poipole, or any good shinies? If not than the Kyogre will be fine.

Hey thanks for getting back, yes I have a lvl 82 rash palkia, level 70 careful palkia or a level 70 quirky palkia,
let me know if I can trade you one of those. Unless obviously you decide you want the kyogre instead.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 6, 2018
The Rash Palkia would be fine. Thanks! Just in case the other person does respond, are there any other codes you would like? I would have 3 X/Y codes and 2 R/E codes?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Already added you in my friend list. Will see you at your 9 pm!!

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
The Rash Palkia would be fine. Thanks! Just in case the other person does respond, are there any other codes you would like? I would have 3 X/Y codes and 2 R/E codes?

No thanks have them already but missed the zyg event :( please let me know when you're ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back