• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May? Ash or Gary or Brock! Vote now!

Misty or May? Ash Or Brock Or gary (you may vote 2 times)

• May

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Misty

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Ash

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Brock

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Gary

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Years
Okay just don't flamewar here on Ash sucks or anything. Cuz in a different board someone did something like this and it turned into a flamewar.

I say For the girls Misty and the boys brock. I like misty because she is just so Misy-ish and eveything. Brock cuz he is funny.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'll say May and Ash n_n;;

Years
May (advanceshipper...) over Misty and Gary (now what kind of idiot feelingshipper hates Gary?) over Ash and Brock... Don't ask me... I'm unique XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
advanceshipping forever *holds up Haruka+Ash banner*

(PS: i hate that terrible dub name... hate it hate it hate it!)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I prefer May over Misty and Brock over Ash and Gary...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
=X I haven't even SEEN Haruka/May. How can I pass judgement between her an Misty? -_-;; Anyway, I chose Borck for the guys (I like that typo, so I call him Borck instead of Brock. It sounds like pork. ^_^).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
May and Gary. Always loved Gary and Haruka.

Wish we saw Gary more though...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Satoshi and Kasumi! XD Forever! I've never seen Haruka/May before, so I dunno... =/

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kasumi is suppose to reappear in an upcoming episode... i hope she rejoins the group again. Then we'll get this lovely complicated relationship.

Kasumi -> may like either satoshi or takeshi
Haruka -> may like either satoshi or takeshi (preferably satoshi)
Satoshi -> may like either Haruka or Kasumi
Takeshi -> may like either Haruka or Kasumi

but then funny relationships can happen... like the example below.

Both Haruka and Kasumi love Satoshi, but Satoshi only likes Kasumi but then he doesn't really want to hurt Haruka. However Takeshi loves Kasumi as well... so things may get "interesting"

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Well of the list, I chose Kasumi. SHe's the only one I really like a lot. I like Haruka, Satoshi, Takeshi, and Shigeru the same.

My favorite males are Jun'ichi and Kojiro ^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 23, 2003
I chose Ash, cos he's the main charactor and... all that :p
And I chose Misty (Haven't seen May yet, but I don't want Misty to be replaced :() cos she was there from the beginning, has known Ash for a long time... and such :p

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
*Gets out huge Satoshi & Kasumi Banner* "Pokeshippers United 4 Ever !!"

Yes Mist & Ash for me :P Me a big Kasumi fan & you just have to love Naive yet Determined Satoshi *Huggles him*

Back