The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old January 12th, 2018 (8:57 AM).
裂孔に!

Nature: Naughty
    Part 9 of playthrough is out!

Previous Videos:
    Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiToAYXvmsc
    Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNONG9g-gZQ
    Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBJtByZr-Q
    Part 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5AR3HeAPs
    Part 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKsTsx-UxM
    Part 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JrK7nzRko
    Part 7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au7pQUn4ty4
    Part 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTD6jDL_e9g
    Old January 12th, 2018 (9:43 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
      Eagerly waiting on beta 2
      Old January 12th, 2018 (10:22 AM).

found a bug, when enemy pokemon uses substitute it counts for both the enemy and my pokemon. Was fighting a Mr.Mime and he used substitute and my attack broke his substitute and then when he attacked me it said he broke my substitute and I didnt get any dmg. (I was Ivysaur fyi)
        Old January 12th, 2018 (1:51 PM).

Does anyone have the base stat total and level up moveset for the ghost eeveelution? (My favorite of the bunch)
          Old January 12th, 2018 (4:34 PM).
          searching for Meaning, offering HA numel

Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!

Thanks to DizzyEgg and the EBEU team for the battle engine, features, and dynamic expansion, lu-ho for a-map, gamer2020 for pge, Microsoft Windows for Task Manager, about 5 different hex editors, Chaos rush for sprites and an animation disable tutorial, Spherical Ice for several excellent asm routines, Neon Skylar for Pokemon data past gen 3, YAPE while it lasted, Scizz, Knizz, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew, Chronosplit and yall for playing.

Altered Emerald is off on break for a bit now. This patch is looking really nice and polished, so it's staying up for a while.
            Old January 12th, 2018 (6:31 PM).

Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?
              Old January 12th, 2018 (7:05 PM).

Nature: Calm
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Redisdead98 View Post
                Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?
                Thats where Beta 13 part 1 ends. So yeah, you cant do anything right now till part 2 is released.
                Try bonus missions, level up your pokes, roam around get stuff done till part 2 is released
                Old January 13th, 2018 (3:46 AM).
                Wolverine

Nature: Sassy
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                  Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!
                  The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.
                  Old January 13th, 2018 (3:55 AM).

Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
                    Some Glitches I found:
                    1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
                    2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
                    Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.

Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
                    Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?
                    Old January 13th, 2018 (5:32 AM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by Onds-ssj.

Nature: Serious
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
                      The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.
                      That was until beta 11 right? Is it the same in Beta 12 too?

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lygiah View Post
                      Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
                      Some Glitches I found:
                      1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
                      2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
                      Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.

Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
                      Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?
                      1. It does...the same goes for dig too,the only telelport u can do is with ramuh

Naa...pikas far better than the more or less useless ones who get one hkoed. That's how pikachus which don't evolve should be
                      Yes, u should be able to start with the Savestate in part2. Better to save in game too just in case
                      By realistic, it depends on a no of factors. When it comes it comes..not much else we should do about it
                      Old January 13th, 2018 (6:46 AM).

Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                        Old January 13th, 2018 (6:53 AM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by Onds-ssj.

Nature: Serious
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by andr7537 View Post
                          Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                          Actually if u check the posts in this page and the pages before you'll find some updates, which show the devs hard at work.
                          It's planned as a live beta..the different regions added to the existing hack,so not likely but u can never be sure. And as the hack becomes bigger the probability will just increase.
                          Old January 13th, 2018 (6:55 AM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by Lunos.
                          Random Uruguayan User

Nature: Lonely
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by andr7537 View Post
                            1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
                            2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.
                            Old January 13th, 2018 (9:26 AM).
                            Triumphant return to Hacking!

Nature: Quirky
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                              1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
                              2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.
                              I hope that everything goes according to plan with the saves from Part 1 being usable with Part 2. Thats the one thing stopping me from starting Beta 13. Thanks for clearing that up.
                              Old January 13th, 2018 (12:22 PM).

i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
                                And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.
                                Old January 13th, 2018 (2:15 PM).

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by scorpionchi View Post
                                  i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
                                  And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.
                                  You start the Love letter side quest. It begins on the ship where you find the letter in one of the rooms. Take it to a guy in the Pokémon Fan club. From there, you should be told simple directions of where to go and what to do.
                                  Old January 13th, 2018 (2:20 PM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by Yvraine.

What emulator is recommended to play the game as bugfree as possible?

I did take a squirrel rom, apply the patches in the right order and always get a save error (cant save the game) on vba
                                    Old January 13th, 2018 (10:27 PM). Edited January 13th, 2018 by Lancekoijerwillborough.
                                    Lancekoijerwillborough Lancekoijerwillborough is offline

Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!
                                      Old January 13th, 2018 (10:59 PM).

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Lancekoijerwillborough View Post
                                        Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!
                                        its in your fashion case...key items
                                        Old January 14th, 2018 (12:12 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                                          Anyone know how to start stardom bonus chapters and the girl in front of lavender tower chapter.I could not start these chapters.Are there any other new bonus chapters
                                          Old January 14th, 2018 (12:38 AM).

Why it's delaying so much.
                                            they announce it the 2nd part is 2weeks after the release of the 1st part.
                                            but it's ok. because i'm willing to wait. just do a great job and fix all the bug at the part 2

Notice
                                            Ayze Here!!
                                            Sorry for a bad english
                                            Old January 14th, 2018 (12:44 AM).

I've read that lapras will spawn on Friday at South of the game corner in Celadon city, but I can't find him...
                                              Old January 14th, 2018 (1:48 AM). Edited January 14th, 2018 by ToiToi.

How do you play this game on IOS device?
                                                Old January 14th, 2018 (2:19 AM). Edited January 14th, 2018 by Roland1990.
                                                Roland1990 Roland1990 is offline

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by ToiToi View Post
                                                  How do you play this game on IOS device?
                                                  You have to play it on an emulator like GBA4IOS for example.
                                                  Old January 14th, 2018 (2:22 AM).

Hello Guys!

After a couple of years I was looking at some new mods to do a Nuzlock run in, Did someone try it with this game and is it doable?

T.i.a.! :)

Great stuff again, looks amazing!

Quick Reply