The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 6,510 88.66%
No 833 11.34%
Voters: 7343. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Week Ago (3:38 AM).

Nature: Brave
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pkb View Post
    Guy standing in front of cinnbar mansion. Where to go now?
    you can get in mansion because you finish this part of game wait for beta 13 part 2

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (3:56 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Onds-ssj.

Nature: Serious
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by xxHeatherxo View Post
      Hi. I don't know if this has been answered before but I currently am in the Safari Zone. I traveled the Pidgey Express, fought the Nidoking and then it attacks the pidgeybot, and then a cutscene should trigger but nothing is happening. I have no path unlocked, no victreebells attacking me. A path is blocked by the officers. I don't know what to do. What did I do wrong? Do I have to start the game again? Someone please answer me.
      Guess you're playing the older beta 13....the dev released the final patch for beta 13 Part 1 a few days ago. You'll need to start a new game... the ups file need to be patched on the squirrels fire red not the rom you're using right now

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pkb View Post
      Guy standing in front of cinnbar mansion. Where to go now?
      You've finished beta13 part 1. The only thing would be to battle those trainers on the route to pallet from cinnabar, catch all those shinies and the Lapras and grind I guess
      Old 1 Week Ago (8:57 AM).
      裂孔に!

Nature: Naughty
        Part 9 of playthrough is out!

Previous Videos:
        Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiToAYXvmsc
        Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNONG9g-gZQ
        Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBJtByZr-Q
        Part 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5AR3HeAPs
        Part 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKsTsx-UxM
        Part 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JrK7nzRko
        Part 7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au7pQUn4ty4
        Part 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTD6jDL_e9g
        Old 1 Week Ago (9:43 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
          Eagerly waiting on beta 2
          Old 1 Week Ago (10:22 AM).

found a bug, when enemy pokemon uses substitute it counts for both the enemy and my pokemon. Was fighting a Mr.Mime and he used substitute and my attack broke his substitute and then when he attacked me it said he broke my substitute and I didnt get any dmg. (I was Ivysaur fyi)
            Old 1 Week Ago (1:51 PM).

Does anyone have the base stat total and level up moveset for the ghost eeveelution? (My favorite of the bunch)
              Old 1 Week Ago (4:34 PM).
              listicle compiler // energy guru

Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!
                Spoiler:
                -fixed pinsir, removed poison damage, tweaked abilities

patch 2.2
                Spoiler:
                -Forgettable hms (excludes surf and fly bc softlocks etc)
                -bug fixes and a full decap
                -ice has higher def in hail, poison types take 1/4 less damage from psnd or badly psnd foes, and 2 new moves
                -Disguise Sudowoodo and Shields Down golem, Feraligatr line has a new ability, Croc Jaw, which makes biting moves crit, Blastoise/lapras line has Tank Shell, which restores 1/16 health each turn.
                -ability changes e.g poison point, static and flame body all afflict an attacker 30% of the time as usual, and now additionally afflict the TARGET of contact moves used by those with the ability 30% of the time
                -Hyper fang now deals just under half the target's MAX hp as damage, like a souped up super fang
                Old 1 Week Ago (6:31 PM).

Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?
                  Old 1 Week Ago (7:05 PM).

Nature: Calm
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Redisdead98 View Post
                    Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?
                    Thats where Beta 13 part 1 ends. So yeah, you cant do anything right now till part 2 is released.
                    Try bonus missions, level up your pokes, roam around get stuff done till part 2 is released
                    Old 1 Week Ago (3:46 AM).
                    Wolverine

Nature: Sassy
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                      Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!
                      The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.
                      Old 1 Week Ago (3:55 AM).

Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
                        Some Glitches I found:
                        1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
                        2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
                        Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.

Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
                        Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?
                        Old 1 Week Ago (5:32 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Onds-ssj.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
                          The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.
                          That was until beta 11 right? Is it the same in Beta 12 too?

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Lygiah View Post
                          Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
                          Some Glitches I found:
                          1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
                          2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
                          Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.

Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
                          Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?
                          1. It does...the same goes for dig too,the only telelport u can do is with ramuh

Naa...pikas far better than the more or less useless ones who get one hkoed. That's how pikachus which don't evolve should be
                          Yes, u should be able to start with the Savestate in part2. Better to save in game too just in case
                          By realistic, it depends on a no of factors. When it comes it comes..not much else we should do about it
                          Old 1 Week Ago (6:46 AM).

Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                            Old 1 Week Ago (6:53 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Onds-ssj.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by andr7537 View Post
                              Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                              Actually if u check the posts in this page and the pages before you'll find some updates, which show the devs hard at work.
                              It's planned as a live beta..the different regions added to the existing hack,so not likely but u can never be sure. And as the hack becomes bigger the probability will just increase.
                              Old 1 Week Ago (6:55 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Lunos.
                              Uruguayan Random Guy

Nature: Lonely
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by andr7537 View Post
                                1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
                                2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.
                                Old 1 Week Ago (9:26 AM).
                                Triumphant return to Hacking!

Nature: Quirky
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                                  1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
                                  2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.
                                  I hope that everything goes according to plan with the saves from Part 1 being usable with Part 2. Thats the one thing stopping me from starting Beta 13. Thanks for clearing that up.
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (12:22 PM).

i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
                                    And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.
                                    Old 1 Week Ago (2:15 PM).

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by scorpionchi View Post
                                      i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
                                      And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.
                                      You start the Love letter side quest. It begins on the ship where you find the letter in one of the rooms. Take it to a guy in the Pokémon Fan club. From there, you should be told simple directions of where to go and what to do.
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (2:20 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Yvraine.

What emulator is recommended to play the game as bugfree as possible?

I did take a squirrel rom, apply the patches in the right order and always get a save error (cant save the game) on vba
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (10:27 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Lancekoijerwillborough.
                                        Lancekoijerwillborough Lancekoijerwillborough is online now

Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (10:59 PM).
                                          Reptileking10 Reptileking10 is offline

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Lancekoijerwillborough View Post
                                            Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!
                                            its in your fashion case...key items
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (12:12 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                                              Anyone know how to start stardom bonus chapters and the girl in front of lavender tower chapter.I could not start these chapters.Are there any other new bonus chapters
                                              Old 1 Week Ago (12:38 AM).

Why it's delaying so much.
                                                they announce it the 2nd part is 2weeks after the release of the 1st part.
                                                but it's ok. because i'm willing to wait. just do a great job and fix all the bug at the part 2

Notice
                                                Ayze Here!!
                                                Sorry for a bad english
                                                Old 1 Week Ago (12:44 AM).
                                                Roland1990 Roland1990 is offline

I've read that lapras will spawn on Friday at South of the game corner in Celadon city, but I can't find him...
                                                  Old 1 Week Ago (1:48 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by ToiToi.

How do you play this game on IOS device?

Quick Reply