The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 6,510 88.66%
No 833 11.34%
Voters: 7343. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12576    
Old 1 Week Ago (3:38 AM).
Pokemonfanpika Pokemonfanpika is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Location: Bucharest/Romania
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 16
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pkb View Post
    Guy standing in front of cinnbar mansion. Where to go now?
    you can get in mansion because you finish this part of game wait for beta 13 part 2
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #12577    
    Old 1 Week Ago (3:56 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Onds-ssj.
    Onds-ssj's Avatar
    Onds-ssj Onds-ssj is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2017
      Location: India
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 64
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by xxHeatherxo View Post
      Hi. I don't know if this has been answered before but I currently am in the Safari Zone. I traveled the Pidgey Express, fought the Nidoking and then it attacks the pidgeybot, and then a cutscene should trigger but nothing is happening. I have no path unlocked, no victreebells attacking me. A path is blocked by the officers. I don't know what to do. What did I do wrong? Do I have to start the game again? Someone please answer me.
      Guess you're playing the older beta 13....the dev released the final patch for beta 13 Part 1 a few days ago. You'll need to start a new game... the ups file need to be patched on the squirrels fire red not the rom you're using right now

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by pkb View Post
      Guy standing in front of cinnbar mansion. Where to go now?
      You've finished beta13 part 1. The only thing would be to battle those trainers on the route to pallet from cinnabar, catch all those shinies and the Lapras and grind I guess
      Reply With Quote
        #12578    
      Old 1 Week Ago (8:57 AM).
      SyncHF's Avatar
      SyncHF SyncHF is offline
      裂孔に!
         
        Join Date: Oct 2011
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 26
        Part 9 of playthrough is out!


        Previous Videos:
        Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiToAYXvmsc
        Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNONG9g-gZQ
        Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBJtByZr-Q
        Part 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5AR3HeAPs
        Part 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKsTsx-UxM
        Part 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JrK7nzRko
        Part 7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au7pQUn4ty4
        Part 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTD6jDL_e9g
        __________________
        アニメ - 同期します - 様キューブ
        Reply With Quote
          #12579    
        Old 1 Week Ago (9:43 AM).
        SirCharizard's Avatar
        SirCharizard SirCharizard is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2017
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 15
          Eagerly waiting on beta 2
          Reply With Quote
            #12580    
          Old 1 Week Ago (10:22 AM).
          Caeldar Caeldar is offline
             
            Join Date: Dec 2014
            Posts: 41
            found a bug, when enemy pokemon uses substitute it counts for both the enemy and my pokemon. Was fighting a Mr.Mime and he used substitute and my attack broke his substitute and then when he attacked me it said he broke my substitute and I didnt get any dmg. (I was Ivysaur fyi)
            Reply With Quote
              #12581    
            Old 1 Week Ago (1:51 PM).
            Kyoto Kerberos Kyoto Kerberos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2016
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 16
              Does anyone have the base stat total and level up moveset for the ghost eeveelution? (My favorite of the bunch)
              Reply With Quote
                #12582    
              Old 1 Week Ago (4:34 PM).
              luuma's Avatar
              luuma luuma is offline
              listicle compiler // energy guru
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2013
                Location: Stage Left
                Age: 21
                Posts: 98
                Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

                Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!
                __________________
                Play Pokemon Emerald 2 here!
                Thanks to DizzyEgg/KDS, lu-ho, gamer2020, YAPE, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew for xse, and yall for playing this re-mapped, re imagined, gen 7'd 386 mod for Pokémon Emerald!
                LATEST PATCH: patch 2.2.10
                Spoiler:
                -fixed pinsir, removed poison damage, tweaked abilities

                patch 2.2
                Spoiler:
                -Forgettable hms (excludes surf and fly bc softlocks etc)
                -bug fixes and a full decap
                -ice has higher def in hail, poison types take 1/4 less damage from psnd or badly psnd foes, and 2 new moves
                -Disguise Sudowoodo and Shields Down golem, Feraligatr line has a new ability, Croc Jaw, which makes biting moves crit, Blastoise/lapras line has Tank Shell, which restores 1/16 health each turn.
                -ability changes e.g poison point, static and flame body all afflict an attacker 30% of the time as usual, and now additionally afflict the TARGET of contact moves used by those with the ability 30% of the time
                -Hyper fang now deals just under half the target's MAX hp as damage, like a souped up super fang
                Reply With Quote
                  #12583    
                Old 1 Week Ago (6:31 PM).
                Redisdead98 Redisdead98 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2018
                  Posts: 1
                  Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #12584    
                  Old 1 Week Ago (7:05 PM).
                  mzb5 mzb5 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2017
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 12
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Redisdead98 View Post
                    Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?
                    Thats where Beta 13 part 1 ends. So yeah, you cant do anything right now till part 2 is released.
                    Try bonus missions, level up your pokes, roam around get stuff done till part 2 is released
                    Reply With Quote
                      #12585    
                    Old 1 Week Ago (3:46 AM).
                    JimWolvie's Avatar
                    JimWolvie JimWolvie is offline
                    Wolverine
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 37
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                      Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

                      Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!
                      The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.
                      __________________
                      http://i.imgur.com/GuExd8L.png
                      Reply With Quote
                        #12586    
                      Old 1 Week Ago (3:55 AM).
                      Lygiah Lygiah is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2018
                        Posts: 3
                        Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
                        Some Glitches I found:
                        1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
                        2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

                        Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
                        Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.


                        Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
                        Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12587    
                        Old 1 Week Ago (5:32 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Onds-ssj.
                        Onds-ssj's Avatar
                        Onds-ssj Onds-ssj is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2017
                          Location: India
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Serious
                          Posts: 64
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
                          The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.
                          That was until beta 11 right? Is it the same in Beta 12 too?

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Lygiah View Post
                          Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
                          Some Glitches I found:
                          1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
                          2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

                          Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
                          Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.


                          Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
                          Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?
                          1. It does...the same goes for dig too,the only telelport u can do is with ramuh

                          Naa...pikas far better than the more or less useless ones who get one hkoed. That's how pikachus which don't evolve should be
                          Yes, u should be able to start with the Savestate in part2. Better to save in game too just in case
                          By realistic, it depends on a no of factors. When it comes it comes..not much else we should do about it
                          Reply With Quote
                            #12588    
                          Old 1 Week Ago (6:46 AM).
                          andr7537 andr7537 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2017
                            Posts: 7
                            Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #12589    
                            Old 1 Week Ago (6:53 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Onds-ssj.
                            Onds-ssj's Avatar
                            Onds-ssj Onds-ssj is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2017
                              Location: India
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Serious
                              Posts: 64
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by andr7537 View Post
                              Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                              Actually if u check the posts in this page and the pages before you'll find some updates, which show the devs hard at work.
                              It's planned as a live beta..the different regions added to the existing hack,so not likely but u can never be sure. And as the hack becomes bigger the probability will just increase.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #12590    
                              Old 1 Week Ago (6:55 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Lunos.
                              Lunos's Avatar
                              Lunos Lunos is offline
                              Uruguayan Random Guy
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 1,183
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by andr7537 View Post
                                Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?
                                1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
                                2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #12591    
                                Old 1 Week Ago (9:26 AM).
                                Jawduck's Avatar
                                Jawduck Jawduck is offline
                                Triumphant return to Hacking!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2016
                                  Location: New Zealand
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 4
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                                  1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
                                  2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.
                                  I hope that everything goes according to plan with the saves from Part 1 being usable with Part 2. Thats the one thing stopping me from starting Beta 13. Thanks for clearing that up.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #12592    
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (12:22 PM).
                                  scorpionchi scorpionchi is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1
                                    i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
                                    And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #12593    
                                    Old 1 Week Ago (2:15 PM).
                                    Wade98 Wade98 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2017
                                      Posts: 28
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by scorpionchi View Post
                                      i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
                                      And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.
                                      You start the Love letter side quest. It begins on the ship where you find the letter in one of the rooms. Take it to a guy in the Pokémon Fan club. From there, you should be told simple directions of where to go and what to do.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #12594    
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (2:20 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Yvraine.
                                      Yvraine Yvraine is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 8
                                        What emulator is recommended to play the game as bugfree as possible?

                                        I did take a squirrel rom, apply the patches in the right order and always get a save error (cant save the game) on vba
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #12595    
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (10:27 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Lancekoijerwillborough.
                                        Lancekoijerwillborough Lancekoijerwillborough is online now
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2017
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 24
                                          Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #12596    
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (10:59 PM).
                                          Reptileking10 Reptileking10 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2016
                                            Posts: 37
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Lancekoijerwillborough View Post
                                            Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!
                                            its in your fashion case...key items
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #12597    
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (12:12 AM).
                                            PokeFanAce's Avatar
                                            PokeFanAce PokeFanAce is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2018
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Jolly
                                              Posts: 6
                                              Anyone know how to start stardom bonus chapters and the girl in front of lavender tower chapter.I could not start these chapters.Are there any other new bonus chapters
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #12598    
                                              Old 1 Week Ago (12:38 AM).
                                              Ayze's Avatar
                                              Ayze Ayze is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2017
                                                Posts: 7
                                                Why it's delaying so much.
                                                they announce it the 2nd part is 2weeks after the release of the 1st part.
                                                but it's ok. because i'm willing to wait. just do a great job and fix all the bug at the part 2
                                                __________________

                                                Notice
                                                Ayze Here!!
                                                Sorry for a bad english
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #12599    
                                                Old 1 Week Ago (12:44 AM).
                                                Roland1990 Roland1990 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2017
                                                  Posts: 25
                                                  I've read that lapras will spawn on Friday at South of the game corner in Celadon city, but I can't find him...
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #12600    
                                                  Old 1 Week Ago (1:48 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by ToiToi.
                                                  ToiToi ToiToi is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2016
                                                    Posts: 3
                                                    How do you play this game on IOS device?
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:11 AM.