• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kyurem ex deck reviewing please

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Or should I add in both I agree kyogre is and ex and it's moves aren't really nearly as good as kyurems. Any ideas on how to beat a zeekells deck?[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
[SIZE="a"]What? Isn't it good not to have a deck that has all weaknesses of one type all of my cards but minnicco and cinccino have a wakness to steel?[/SIZE]

Years
If you've played at league, you've probably noticed that no one is running Steel-types. There's a reason for that: there aren't really any that are fast enough to beat the speediest decks in the format.

Besides, you asked how to beat ZekEels. If you want to stand a better chance against ZekEels, you do not want to add in something that is weak to the primary (and often only) type in that deck!

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Actually I disagree with what you said about steel decks. My first game was against a steelix prime and scyther deck. You also can't forget about the Durant deck although devoir isn't a attack. I saw a couple of steel decks. What I saw more of is just plain weird decks that include all the ex's and full arts that have happened in black and white meaning they run every single type of energy. Is this really that good and how do I defend against it?[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Could I use Kyurem ex to defend or should I put a regigasas in my deck?[/SIZE]

Years
I played a Kyurem EX deck in the finals, at a Battle Roads tournament I attended last week. It basically ran Kyurem EX with Kyurem and Mewtwo EX. Smeargle was included in the deck list too. EXP Share was used to conserve energy. The deck ran Twins to get going after losing the first prize.

Back