• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help with my team vs pike queen

jumpinjonny

Pokemon Master
Years
do you think this team is fit for taking on Pike queen lucy

i'll take anything movesets , strategies , websites , hints & tips

ME

Articuno
blizzard
fly
sheer cold
rock smash

Blastiose
hydro cannon
hydro pump
surf
dive

Raikou
crunch
spark
quick attack

LUCY

Milotic
recover
dragon dance
2 MOVES UNKNOWN

Shuckle
earthquake
3 MOVES UNKNOWN

Seviper
poison tail
3 MOVES UNKNOWN

sorry i cant provide all moves but please do what you can

THANK YOU TOOTHACHE!!! LUCKY ME I'M TRAINING THOSE NOW lol

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Ok, here's an easier team with which to take on the Pike Queen:

Steelix@Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
EV: 144 HP / 212 Att / 120 Def / 32 SpDef
Trait: Rock Head
Earthquake
Explosion
Iron Tail
Double-Edge

STAB Iron Tail hurts Shuckle, and STAB Earthquake for Seviper, all while having Poison and Sandstorm immunity. If you can paralyse Milotic, Explosion can do serious damage to her too.

Quagsire@Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
EV: 160 HP / 54 Att / 112 Def / 88 SpAtt / 96 SpDef
Trait: Water Absorb
Earthquake
Yawn
Amnesia
Hydro Pump

Here's a different way of taking them on. With a few Amnesias under your belt, you won't have to worry about Seviper's Giga Drain, Yawn can put everything to sleep, and again Shuckle's Sandstorm won't bother you. Oh, and this completely shuts down Milotic.

Gardevior@Chesto Berry
Nature: Modest
EV: 252 Speed / 252 SpAtt / 6 SpDef
Trait: Trace
Calm Mind
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Rest

With Chesto Berry + Rest, you can set yourself up for taking on everything, Psychic for Seviper, Thunderbolt for Milotic, and of course even Shuckle's high SpDef can't withstand your assault after a few Calm Minds.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
Shuckle is the only pokemon with the highest Defence. I was thinking of Hypnosis for Gardevoir but ... Meh.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 29, 2007
Yes, for once, Lugialord has suggested a good option. Hypnosis over Rest because Rest is not needed because Shuckle can't do much damage to any Pokemon. Even though it has low accuracy, it is a better option than Rest when versusing Shuckle. >.>

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
Years
Ok, here's an easier team with which to take on the Pike Queen:

Steelix@Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
EV: 144 HP / 212 Att / 120 Def / 32 SpDef
Trait: Rock Head
Earthquake
Explosion
Iron Tail
Double-Edge

STAB Iron Tail hurts Shuckle, and STAB Earthquake for Seviper, all while having Poison and Sandstorm immunity. If you can paralyse Milotic, Explosion can do serious damage to her too.

Quagsire@Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
EV: 160 HP / 54 Att / 112 Def / 88 SpAtt / 96 SpDef
Trait: Water Absorb
Earthquake
Yawn
Amnesia
Hydro Pump

Here's a different way of taking them on. With a few Amnesias under your belt, you won't have to worry about Seviper's Giga Drain, Yawn can put everything to sleep, and again Shuckle's Sandstorm won't bother you. Oh, and this completely shuts down Milotic.

A good moveset, but while it renders Milotic virtually useless, Milo still knows recover and can use it twenty times. At the same time, Quagsire's attacks with do little damage to Milo, and any serious damage it does do will just be recover'd away. This is a good 'monner to face Milo with defense-wise, but it'll still take a while to whittle down Milo's HP.

Gardevior@Chesto Berry
Nature: Modest
EV: 252 Speed / 252 SpAtt / 6 SpDef
Trait: Trace
Calm Mind
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Rest

With Chesto Berry + Rest, you can set yourself up for taking on everything, Psychic for Seviper, Thunderbolt for Milotic, and of course even Shuckle's high SpDef can't withstand your assault after a few Calm Minds.

This is actually a really good moveset. I use it myself when I train Gardevoir, but as has been mentioned, I'd replace rest with hypnosis ... It'd be better universally, methinks.

That's just what I think, but feh. -.- I'm an amateur at anything other than forcing opponents to take a dirt nap. >3

Last edited:
Back