VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
3,093 posts
3.6 Years
*Dusknoir used gravity* Good work! Now gently bring that floating Magikarp back down to earth.

I wish I could sing *wistful sigh* I probably will never sound good.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
5,890 posts
7.1 Years
Cheer up! My good friend Jigglypuff will have you singing like Altaria in no time! :)

I wonder if there's a Pokmon out there who could teach me some marvellous recipes?

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,350 posts
12.4 Years
Detective Gumshoos is always watching, whether we realize it or not. Just leave it to him and the criminal will most certainly be caught! ...Eventually, at least! :D

Oh, no! There's a tsunami coming our way! What should we do? It's gonna crash down at any minute!

"Anyone can connect with anyone, just as anything can connect with anything. That's all there is to life—an endless series of connections. Even when there's no solution, people grow stronger to keep searching for connections."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,350 posts
12.4 Years
Good news, because the one Pokmon you have with you is none other than Victini! This Victini will enrich you with tons of luck, so don't be afraid to throw a Pok Ball right away! ^_^

Th-This can't be happening! There's an infectious disease spreading around, and so many people have already been affected! D:

"Anyone can connect with anyone, just as anything can connect with anything. That's all there is to life—an endless series of connections. Even when there's no solution, people grow stronger to keep searching for connections."

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.5 Years
No need to worry, you have Xerneas and the Champion is Diantha who lacks Steel or Poison Type Pokemon and those with Steel or Poison Type moves easily fall to Fairy Types.

You've entered Rocket Game Corner and have a dilemma on your hands. Do you battle Team Rocket and liberate the Silph Scope from Giovanni's clutches or do you liberate the caged Pokemon next door?

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
5,890 posts
7.1 Years
Raichu, use Surf!

Pokmon made a cross-over with Digimon, and a war has broken out! How should we propose a truce?

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.5 Years
Raichu using Surf is about as logical as Nidoking/Nidoqueen and unbelievably Rhydon/Rhyperior doing it. Anyways, there is no such thing as a truce. Seeing as they exist in a digital universe, Porygon goes in and exterminates them one by one.

Someone trampled Dragonite's flowers and is now on a rampage. How do we stop it?

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,350 posts
12.4 Years
Ooh, that's simple! All we need to do is let Kingler offer Dragonite its special COOKIE COOKIE! That'll make any Pokmon feel better in no time. ;D

There's a horde of Diglett invading your home! Is there any way to make them go somewhere else?

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
5,890 posts
7.1 Years
Ah, you've got the wrong idea! These Diglett are actually the solution to a different problem of mine—intruders! Whenever one comes along, my Diglett friends spin around and shout, "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" ;D

Oh dear... my Skitties have found the balls of yarn, and now there's string all over the floor! It'll take hours to roll them up again without someone's help! D;

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
10,982 posts
4.4 Years
Don’t worry, my Druddigon can wrap the yarn around his spikes to put it back in place.

Welp, new problem, it turns out Druddigon tied it way too tight and now can’t get it off, help.

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
5,890 posts
7.1 Years
This is a job for Scyther and his razor-sharp blades! Don't worry Druddigon, Scyther will be extra careful!

Oh wait, now I have no string at all. D: How do I get some more?

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,350 posts
12.4 Years
That's easy! Caterpie can cook some up for you with its String Shot attack!

Uh-oh! There's a tornado warning in the area! Would a Pokémon be able to help...?

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen October 8th, 2019
Posted October 8th, 2019
10,789 posts
5.9 Years
Victreebel, use Leaf Tornado! One tornado is bound to cancel the other out right?

...uh oh, it appears the tornado has absorbed the attack and increased in strength and is now rampaging through my house, blowing it to smithereens. Can a Pokémon help be find a new place to live? D:

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
5,890 posts
7.1 Years
I found you the perfect temporary housing! This particularly large Palossand is very obliging and is happy to let you live inside rent-free! Er, ignore those half-buried bones, they're just for decoration....

Help, it's sooo windy! I was knocked to the ground by a gale, and the house is rattling. Please make it stop!

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,350 posts
12.4 Years
Oooh, you've got nothing to fear! Loudred was looking for someone who could bear with his singing practice. There's no way you could fall asleep listening to something as relaxing as that! ;)

I'm trying to come up with funny ideas for a comedy skit, but I'm at a complete loss! Help, please?

Non-binary
On Pokémon Trivia
Seen April 3rd, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2019
22 posts
4.6 Years
Just poison the main character. Works every time.

In case the entire city is being poisoned by bad ice cream, which Pokémon would be able to help? Purely hypothetically of course, I'm not trying to figure out what other countermeasures to take. Of course not.
Do you want a bite?

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
10,982 posts
4.4 Years
This Hitmonchan looks like it wants to help. I meanfighting beats Ice super effectively, shouldn’t be an issue.

Oh no! It turns out that Hitmonchan doesn’t have any fighting moves in its moveset and he got lost in the city. Someone help him get out!
Advertiser Content