Advertiser Content

-sigh-

Started by Symphonic.x.Fantasia October 3rd, 2009 6:34 AM
  • 4 replies

Symphonic.x.Fantasia

Inactivity is a poison.

Male
In the last place the last person on the last planet would think of.
Seen December 28th, 2010
Posted April 11th, 2010
121 posts
10.2 Years
My friend is a total idiot.
He installed deepfreeze on my laptop so now every time I go to save anything, it has to be on my flash drive--which is a pain, because it's 8 gigs. and almost full.--because when the cpu is turned off, the memory's reset to when he installed it.

Anyone know how to get it off without getting his help? Cuz I've already asked and he told me to figure it out myself.
Currently taking ROM GBA challenges! One for each game, sometimes two.
Emerald: Monotype
All others open. Challenge me!

twocows

Primary form of sustenance is cute images

Age 29
Male
Michigan
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 28th, 2019
4,283 posts
10.8 Years
He installed deepfreeze on my laptop so now every time I go to save anything, it has to be on my flash drive--which is a pain, because it's 8 gigs. and almost full.--because when the cpu is turned off, the memory's reset to when he installed it.

Anyone know how to get it off without getting his help? Cuz I've already asked and he told me to figure it out myself.
Theoretically, you could sue him for installing something without your permission that interfered with your ability to use your computer... but I don't think he'd really be your friend after that.

Anyway, clicky.

Dr Gregory House

Age 26
Male
Brisbane, Australia
Seen August 20th, 2013
Posted August 20th, 2013
824 posts
11.7 Years

Sounds like he isn't really a friend if he goes about screwing up your computer like that...

Zet

Age 29
Male
Brisbane, Australia
Seen January 25th, 2019
Posted October 9th, 2016
7,688 posts
12.3 Years
Sounds like he isn't really a friend if he goes about screwing up your computer like that...
If you don't know what you're doing with deepfreeze then your machine will be screwed up but her machine still works fine... sorta
Advertiser Content