• 461 replies

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
I read into something and feel like I have a lead on something for once and I'm being suspicious. Okay. Sounds great.

[kill] Eros

Since we're not going to follow up on the theatre hint.

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
10,076 posts
10.9 Years
[kill] Eros

): The Gods hint double points at you.

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen October 8th, 2019
Posted October 8th, 2019
10,789 posts
5.9 Years
[KILL] eros I guess.

Klippy

L E G E N D of

Age 28
Male
Disneyland
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 16th, 2019
16,383 posts
13.9 Years
Hm. I'm not following the logic that the "gods" hint is Eros. It says "the gods" in a very different way than what would be about him. :/ Grasping at straws, I'd say, but the bandwagon has started, so I doubt that'll be changing anyone's minds.

Klippy

L E G E N D of

Age 28
Male
Disneyland
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 16th, 2019
16,383 posts
13.9 Years
If you had a better idea, I'd be completely open to changing my vote. I know it's a stretch, but the phases are vague and to me this seems like a good lead :/
I don't have a better answer at the moment, but I think this was a misleading clue. Eros MIGHT be bad, but it seems a stretch in the post's context.

Ash

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
I'd have to agree with Klippy and say that 'gods' is a bit vague. I mean .... it could mean GAU. It could mean a player's name (in which two people fit: eros and Jupiter). So I'm not really inclined to go for eros. :/

That said though I'll go with [kill] Sonata

Ash

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
The more I think about it (and thus the more i notice how dead this game is) the more I feel like Sonata isn't the way to go. But I still feel like the gods hint is a bit vague. So there's gotta be another way. I just don't know what it is oof.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/

Age 18
Male
Nah
Seen February 27th, 2017
Posted January 16th, 2017
Oh muk I started a bandwagon

Don't feel upset Sonata. It's what you do right? "I suspect you for suspecting me". I read Blarzigord ;)

if you are innocent I'm sorry, I dodnt even mean to start a bandwagon, your "explanation" about how the theatrical clue hints to me is very flawed.

I'm gonna repeat: I am a regular member of the Felt, didnt receive any PMs abd honestly, havent been paying attention to this game sadly.

I would put Ace Attorney gifs but I'm on mobile :(

The Underground
Come and play mafia with us! You are always welcome.

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted October 16th, 2019
[End the sick jam] Sonata
Advertiser Content