Berlin
Seen July 28th, 2019
Posted July 17th, 2019
4,814 posts
11.7 Years
Code Geass: Black Uprising

Day Six

The End

Whilst we Black Knights had somehow managed to recover some lost time, the fact was we needed to off more than one of the Knights of Round today to possibly have a chance of winning. Not that we currently knew that.

Everyone began pointing fingers at Bard, who the somehow still alive no-longer-immortal Immortal had discovered to be wielding a Geass. As was customary, I took it upon myself to try and deliver the final blow, but neither the bullet nor my Geass succeeded in killing the Knight.

Instead he stood living and the remainder of his crowd closed in. Including one member that had been hidden from all of us, and hence overlooked. They now outnumbered us by one, standing 11 Knights of Round against 10 Black Knights. That was it then. We had no choice but the flee from the utter defeat that stood before us. And hence began a long and arduous war, disrupting the peace we had so bitterly fought to achieve...

The game is over. The Knights of Round have won.

Rules

• The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
  • One final vote per day phase
  • Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote
  • Missing two lynches will kill you
  • No PM Sharing
  • All PMs should be directed to the GM
  • All Mafia discussion should be kept here
  • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
  • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
  • For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
  • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • Abstaining is not allowed
For any questions hit me up via PM!

Players

1. Charlie Brown as a Warrior
  2. Nagi as the Rogue
  3. Yukari as a Warrior
  4. Bardothren with "Reinforcement"
  5. Nimsy as a Warrior
  6. Nakuzami as the Immortal
  7. Collector Elwood as a Warrior
  8. Sword Master as the Medic
  9. Davepetasprite^2 with "Turn" (I'm amazed how no one got my hints)
  10. JohnnyMustang as a Warrior
  11. Golgari with Disguise
  12. jdthebud with "Sub-Geass"
  13. KetsuekiR as Reggie
  14. Omicron with "Sub-Geass"
  15. gimmepie as a Warrior
  16. Wicked3DS with "Sub-Geass"
  17. acatfrommars as a Warrior
  18. Klippy with "Sub-Geass"
  19. Merlin with "Sub-Geass"
  20. Superjolt with "Destruction"
  21. Eros with "Invisibility"
  22. Kaneki!!! as a Warrior
  23. faer as the Knight of Zero
  24. Vincent with "Sub-Geass"
  25. Foxrally as a Warrior
  26. Ullion with "Snare"
  27. Estrello with "Prevention"
  28. GreyBidoof as the Geass Canceller
  29. TheCapsFan with Illusion
  30. aeturnum with "Collection"
  31. Candy with "Control"
  32. GreyBidoof ver2.0 with "Dress"
  33. Oddball_ with "Control"

~~ | ~~

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,885 posts
9.2 Years
Lol, if we needed to kill more than one, what was the point of this phase
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Estrello

Beyond The Stars

Male
England
Seen September 19th, 2019
Posted July 5th, 2019
737 posts
8.7 Years
Lol, if we needed to kill more than one, what was the point of this phase
Because Bard won the Chess game and was immune to lynching that turn.

Oh
and
(actual spoiler warning: clovis)
Spoiler:

All hail Britannia! All hail Britannia! Long live the EMPEROR!

I am the player of José "Anima" Dartmoor of Gunpowder Roleplay : : : Sign Up Post | Gunpowder

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 22
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
if you hadn't killed candy, we could've won that phase, but nevertheless im really surprised no one got any of the hints... probably coz most people who actually knew homestuck are already been recruited lmao

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,885 posts
9.2 Years
Because Bard won the Chess game and was immune to lynching that turn.
But the post clearly states that we needed to kill more than one, regardless of that fact, lol.

And beyond the fact that I was hardly looking, I have approximately zero interest in Homestuck and so definitely missed any hints regarding it.

But I'm surprised you didn't realize I lost my immortality. Aiden made it very obvious, lol.
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted October 16th, 2019
Nimsy was spot-on with those hints btw

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
20,633 posts
7.6 Years
Well muk.

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
quite upset that i died to rng :( i had a chance to be something great. oh well. just another game on the list now i guess.

Superjolt

The sharpest there is

Age 27
Male
Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted November 1st, 2019
1,188 posts
6.5 Years
Well, not surprised... mafia played well, but then town's play also wasn't very good either :/

I tried to get discussion going with the quotes from the phase posts (because I didn't really understand the hints, I was hoping others would try and help figure things out) but I was ignored :(

Also my role would have been fun lol. I got to choose a side at the start (I chose town). As long as both faction leaders were still alive, and if my side were to be in a losing position, I could reset the entire game with extra abilities and put a handicap on the opposing faction. Originally I thought my role PM just meant resetting all the players that were still alive, but it would have literally restarted the whole game. I was going to use it during D6 but then Aiden told me not to xD
Ullion with "Snare"
faer as the Knight of Zero
Estrello with "Prevention"
TheCapsFan with Illusion
GreyBidoof as the Geass Canceller
What did these roles do btw?

"This pitiless Pokémon commands a group of Pawniard to hound prey into immobility. It then moves in to finish the prey off."

Bidoof Island Mafia Age of Demons

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival

Male
Hippy Hill
Seen July 28th, 2019
Posted August 8th, 2018
424 posts
8.1 Years
Yay, I won! :D

My role was pretty cool. I can't explain it well, so I'll just let you guys see for yourself:

Spoiler:
You Have “Illusion”

You have been granted the Geass of illusions! This Geass is a mutation, and plants false events into a player’s head. Once per night, choose a player and a known Night Action, and the target will experience the Night Action as if it had happened. This also works with assassination roles, but shan’t kill them, only silence them for a day whilst they recover.

Your goal is to win with whichever team you side with. At the start of the game you are to PM me with your chosen team and you will thereafter be aligned with that team. However you shan’t receive letters or be included in group conversations.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me with a PM!

I picked the Mafia, and thus, I won! :D I can't remember exactly who I targeted but I know I roleblocked Twiggy on the first night, and "killed" a couple people. I know one of those people was Naku; when I tried to kill him, he was silenced. (I had forgotten that he was the Immortal)
TheCapsFan is dead. He was the Bomb.

"Kill me! I dare you."

#ONEderground
The Underground's 1st Anniversary Collab

twr ug credit tpps

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,885 posts
9.2 Years
I find it funny that, in the end, the only person I investigated that did not have a Geass was Kaneki. Vincent got his Geass after my investigation, but still.

Also considering that I investigated Estrello, lol. Got roleblocked there, though, so I presented my "investigation" on Ulli since he was the other player targeted by Collect.

edit: ah, that explains me being silenced. "You're silenced because you're dead, but not really." I thought that was the dumbest reasoning for silence ever, lol
~Neil Hilborn

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 22
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
Also my role would have been fun lol. I got to choose a side at the start (I chose town). As long as both faction leaders were still alive, and if my side were to be in a losing position, I could reset the entire game with extra abilities and put a handicap on the opposing faction. Originally I thought my role PM just meant resetting all the players that were still alive, but it would have literally restarted the whole game. I was going to use it during D6 but then Aiden told me not to xD
I see what you did Aiden, and I'm proud of you :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.

Age 20
Male
The Closet
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 17th, 2019
867 posts
5 Years
Just because everything is done now... I WAS RIGHT YOU SONS OF GUNS! YALL CALLED ME PARANOID, WHOSE LAUGHING NOW!
I was converted that night

I was originally a soldier with absolutely no special abilities, and I have no idea where the heck yall thought I said I was in important role from... but yeah. JJ errybody <3

Friends for Infinity
Paired to GreyBidoof| Magical Senpai |

"I've learned to be wary of his suggestions... he's consumed my life."

art by the amazing Infinite
Advertiser Content