grassium Z

Age 22
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
Yep.

Anyway, congrats to the pie for fooling you all during the whole game :D

wtf you on about, we already saw it coming but bard didnt psyduckin care anymore and just tanked the game for all of us.

this is your fault bard, and I'm holding you accountable for it.

#nomoregunnerthren

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 22
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
Says the person who got themselves lynched and lost the game.

there are no words to describe how much i hate you right now, how stupid your comment sounds, and how rage inducing your post says, and i am going to stop right now before i blow my muk, and salt on everyone like it's the apocalypse.

Wicked3DS

Until the very end.

Age 28
Male
New Jersey
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted April 3rd, 2019
4,559 posts
6.2 Years
No shout out to me for scumreading both you and the pie in the same phase? Okay :c
I mean you were right, but to be fair I don't know how I didn't get lynched when I went after you during that little sequence. I thought I was too obvious with that :P

Strange

Age 20
Male
Everywhere at the same time
Seen September 27th, 2017
Posted September 9th, 2017
1,447 posts
4.5 Years
I'd like to know why I died.
The ring gimmepie got from the event was like a bomb, killing one attacker/lyncher randomly, except it also protected him, but was only usable once. Kind of an odd item and in hindsight might have been a bit odd but eh, it fit with the ring from the show so shrug.

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,885 posts
9.3 Years
See? Two other innocents voted you. You got lynched and lost the game :D
True, but one innocent gave up and the other figured it was the wrong choice, but didn't care.

Gimmepie was acting the same as typical for him when he's scum, and Gunner was getting as heated as she does as a misunderstood innocent.

And Bard did his give up thing after sifting through the evidence, and I did my psyduck it all thing
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist

Female
Far Lands
Seen May 28th, 2019
Posted August 25th, 2018
1,839 posts
9.9 Years
Well I am glad to see we pulled defeat from the jaws of victory. Well done guys.

More specifically good job Gimmepie! I didn't really suspect you at all. ~_~

I support:

R.I.P Isaac J. Southerland Jr.
1946 - 2017

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
tfw you win the game after playing a generally really good game and some people have to make excuses and salt all over the achievement to satisfy their own egos.

Thanks for the congrats people. xD

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions

Male
Washington, USA
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
4,176 posts
9.2 Years
Sure, you played well, especially since you should have won the previous day. If only I hadn't been killed :'(. Guess it was my fault for voting you, I should have just stayed out of it.

Congrats GP!

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Sure, you played well, especially since you should have won the previous day. If only I hadn't been killed :'(. Guess it was my fault for voting you, I should have just stayed out of it.

Congrats GP!
I was so Salty that it hit you and not Bard lol

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,885 posts
9.3 Years
tfw you win the game after playing a generally really good game and some people have to make excuses and salt all over the achievement to satisfy their own egos.
Would you consider it "really good" or just terrible on the part of everyone else

Because I don't think anyone knew what they were doing half the time

And I legitimately just wasn't playing for a lot of it, so who cares about my ego in this game lol
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus

Female
The arctic
Seen December 21st, 2017
Posted July 24th, 2017
412 posts
3.8 Years
The Killua lynch

For F's sake, the Killua lynch
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.

Probably the last sound heard before the Universe folded up like a paper hat would be someone saying, 'What happens if I do this?'

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

~Quotes by Terry Pratchett

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
hey, look at that! I won!
You were the MVP
Advertiser Content