aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.8 Years
Day Two
The Poisoner moved through the halls with her medicine cart once more. The woman wiped the sweat as it began to bead at her forehead. She'd failed to carry out the swap the night before due to the intervention of another nurse, but tonight was her redemption. She was more resolved now than ever before, especially with the cleanup of the operation from the day before where the director killed a mentally unstable patient who'd claimed to be an alien.

The Poisoner stopped in front of Georgie's door and smiled. It seemed that nobody was around this time. The woman pulled the key from her belt and began to fiddle with the lock.

"Cindy? You doin' alright girl? This the second night in a row that you came down my hall."

The nurse from the night before strolled down the hall with her own med cart this time.

"Sorry, Darla. I just... I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I might be coming down with something. Maybe it's better if I just don't come in to work tomorrow..." The Poisoner bowed their head, hiding the anger on their face from having been foiled twice in a row. It'd be best if Darla didn't have to die, but if this continued on for any longer...

"Oh! No, no. That wouldn't be good at all! I can hardly handle this hall on my own, hun. I couldn't imagine having to cover both med passes. I'll go talk to the director later and see if he can't give you an examination."

"Oh no, there's no need. I'll probably just take a little medicinal cocktail when I get home. Hopefully I'll be better when I come in tomorrow."

"Hopefully. Anyways, I'm nearly done with this hall. If you want to wait up for me, we might be able to go grab something to eat afterwards? It's not often we get to talk like this."

Cindy shook her head. "Sorry, I have to feed my cats."

"I feel you honey. My man's been all over me these past few days and I've no idea why. Might be the new meatloaf recipe I got from Starla over in accounting."

"Hey, you might have to pass that along to me sometime then. Meatloaf's an old favorite of mine." The Poisoner started to speed away before she'd even finished talking, leaving the other nurse alone as she watched Cindy turn the corner.

"What a sad, lonely woman. I hope she finds herself a man someday."

~~~

While the intervention of the surgeon had been a setback, it had kept them away from the patients' secondary target for the night. The trio approached the room of Nyke and quietly opened their door. Religious paraphernalia hung around the room, accompanied by a large collection of first edition comic books within individual boxes.

"Christ almighty." The Whisperer looked around the room and then pulled the blanket back from the man, revealing a stained pair of tighty whities. "Psyduck me. Wonder if he's ever even seen another bare body."

"Oooh, if we weren't about to kill him I'd have been more than happy to show him the ropes." The Hooker flipper their hair around several times as they tried to pucker up their lips as best they could, despite the fresh stubble poking them every time.

"Well, then I suppose we can leave killing them to the Yakuza again? He did a good enough job last time."

"What a shame." The Hooker shook her head and then kissed the virgin on the forehead, waking him gently from his sleep.

"Wh-who's there? Is it time to get up already Mrs. Gladys?" Nyke rubbed at his eyes and reached for the blanket, pulling it up over his body as he tried to cover his bare body.

"I'd like to say I have something witty to say here, but honestly, I don't. So let's just..." The Yakuza took a step forward and slowly slid the knife into Nyke's chest.

The Virgin looked down at the hole in their chest and then back up at the Yakuza. "But... why? What did I ever..."

The Yakuza wrenched the knife free and then dug it back into the patient's chest, again, and again. The Virgin fell off of their bed and rolled up in their blankets, stifling their own screams as the Yakuza continued to stab blindly into the white patches of the blanket.

~48 Hours Remain

Nyke has died! They were The Virgin!

Rules
- Votes must be formatted as [verb] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
- Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game or your replacement.
- Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread.
- If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you’re barred from haunting the thread.
- Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
- Abstaining is allowed, but only on day 1.
- In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
- Send your night actions either by discord or by PM.
Players
aeternum as the GM
1. Nakuzami as The Alien
2. Rabinov as ???
3. L'belle as ???
4. purplecicada as ???
5. Desox as ???
6. Sparkin as ???
7. Newtsie as ???
8. Paranoia_ as ???
9. Bardothren as ???
10. Kitty as ???
11. Miah as ???
12. Forever as ???
13. XNaut as The Amnesiac
14. BidoofFTW as ???
15. Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
16. Nyke as The Virgin

Css credit to Sparkin

Spoiler:
aaaai
In. fufu
in
In!
In
in pls
I'm already in one of these, but being an another asylum sounds like fun.
hi dad im in
Alright.
I will sign up! :)
Cyborg role?

Boo-yah
In

purplecicada

Ultimate ???

Age 22
Female
Brexit
Seen July 28th, 2018
Posted June 10th, 2018
730 posts
2.6 Years
“The intervention of the surgeon had been a setback”. I think the Surgeon prevented your death, Bard. If so, nice job, Surgeon!

I think you’ll be able to tell us if the Nurse visited you if you have a night action. If not, we can assume it was either the Nurse or the Surgeon, but the flavour text suggests the Surgeon visited Georgie.

Does anyone have any info or are we just going to lynch based on reads again? Moreso gonna point eyes on Doofus and Forever as I don’t think I’ve seen much of them. No, I’m not scumreading them. I just want to see if either of them have anything useful.

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted October 16th, 2019
3,551 posts
6.1 Years
Saw the nyke kill from a mile away, a shame though.

Nice to see the poisoner hasn't been very effective.

EDIT: Ninja'd by nicki so I'll respond, I don't have much to say really, I feel like there could be some mafia early on the XNaut lynch but on the same token, XNaut gave herself away early in the phase for people paying attention, so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was all town that started it.

purplecicada

Ultimate ???

Age 22
Female
Brexit
Seen July 28th, 2018
Posted June 10th, 2018
730 posts
2.6 Years
It seems that both the Nurse and Surgeon can prevent death... So if you’re still alive now, that means you got healed and then poisoned again. I wonder why the Poisoner visited you two nights in a row. Odd.

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
3,551 posts
6.1 Years
This bugs me too much.
[Splash] Bidoof FTW

Also, waddling pepo, your report just made the other guy in Desox's list clear.
?

L'Belle

Sexy sexy sexy

Male
The netherlands
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted November 3rd, 2019
2,169 posts
3.7 Years
This bugs me too much.
[Splash] Bidoof FTW

Can you tell me what in the world you are trying to convey?

Desox

This account is inactive.

A better place.
Seen October 30th, 2019
Posted February 25th, 2019
332 posts
3.4 Years
I'm involved myself in this sentence and even I don't even...

I'm not a native english speaker, wtf is a pepo? I think waddle means to walk clumsily, but ?

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.8 Years
There's been an awakening in the Asylum

The Patients and Staff had all gathered together in the commons area once again to discuss the events of the prior night. Yet another patient had been found dead in their room with multiple knife wounds spread throughout their body and had been wrapped in a blanket. The raving patient from the day before had also just been disposed of, having found no new information through their operation. The staff whispered of conspiracy to one another as they wheeled their patients through the room from activity to activity. From down the hall, two patients walked side-by-side, making robotic noises with their mouths with every step that they took. Eventually, the deranged patients made it to the commons area and grabbed one of the others who had gathered, staring into their eyes.

"Initiating upgrades. Dssssccchhhh woooooonkkkkk boooop. Upgrade complete."

The patient removed his hands from the new recruit and turned to continue on down the hall, past the commons room... followed closely behind by the one that he'd lifted into the air as they made robotic clicking and whirring sounds in unison.

~24 hours remain

Pecilia has replaced Rabinov.

Rules
- Votes must be formatted as [verb] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
- Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game or your replacement.
- Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread.
- If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you’re barred from haunting the thread.
- Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
- Abstaining is allowed, but only on day 1.
- In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
- Send your night actions either by discord or by PM.
Players
aeternum as the GM
1. Nakuzami as The Alien
2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
3. L'belle as ???
4. purplecicada as ???
5. Desox as ???
6. Sparkin as ???
7. Newtsie as ???
8. Paranoia_ as ???
9. Bardothren as ???
10. Kitty as ???
11. Miah as ???
12. Forever as ???
13. XNaut as The Amnesiac
14. BidoofFTW as ???
15. Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
16. Nyke as The Virgin

Css credit to Sparkin

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.8 Years
adding 24 more hours onto this phase for a number of reasons. Get your votes in guys. Phase ends march 3 at 2am gmt-5.

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
3,551 posts
6.1 Years
[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.8 Years
also due to recent things, aa mafia is now over. sorry. look forward to playing with you all again in the future
Advertiser Content