Male
Everywhere at the same time
Seen September 27th, 2017
Posted September 9th, 2017
1,447 posts
4.5 Years
Merlin Mafia

July 21st 2016, Entry 1:

Centuries after the fall of Arthur and the end of the Pendragon rein, the world has changed dramatically. Today, July 21st 2016, I have started writing in this journal because I believe that Arthur has returned. It was only a glimpse, but I believe I saw him in the streets today, although I can't be sure. However, what troubles me even more, is that I've spotted Morgana and Mordred as well. I can only assume that all of Albion has been reborn in this new time. What troubles this entails, I do not know. However, I do know that whatever Morgana is up to, we will stop her again, whatever the cost.

~Merlin

Camelot
Arthur
Arthur is the former king of Camelot, and is extremely skilled with a sword. He spends his nights searching for those who laid waste to his kingdom, not stopping until every one of them is found and eliminated. Each night Arthur may visit someone and learn their alignment.

Uther
Uther is Arthur's father and was king of Camelot before him. Uther was a strict and ruthless ruler, and because of his past now causes many to shake in their boots. All votes will count as half a vote against him.

Guinevere
Guinevere is Arthur's wife and former queen of Camelot. She is extremely skilled at forging, as her father was the best sword-maker in Camelot. Her knowledge of weapons has evolved with the times, as her reincarnated self owns a variety of firearms. Each night Guinevere may gift a person of her choice a gun, which has a 50% chance of revealing the shooter when fired.

Gaius
Extremely knowledgeable in both science and magic, Gaius can cure any ailment, and heal any wound. Each night he may visit someone and prevent their death should they be targeted by a lethal action that night.

Witch-Hunter
Although evil in his past life, the Witch-Hunter seeks to atone for his sins by helping Arthur rise again. He starts the game with a crossbow, which can not be sabotaged, which he can fire once in the game to kill someone.

Kilgharrah
Once a mighty dragon, this formerly noble beast now lives out his days as a human during the day, and a dragon at night. He will murder anyone who visits him at night, no matter who they are.

Sir Leon
A noble and trusted Knight of the Round Table, Sir Leon was one of the best swordsmen in Camelot. He holds a stash of bulletproof vests, which he gives out to one person each night.

Sir Elyan
Sir Elyan is Gwen's brother, and the least experienced Knight of the Round Table. While unskilled with a sword, his true power lies in his will to live. If he is targeted by a lethal action, he will survive for one more phase while bleeding.

Sir Percival
Sir Percival is the strongest Knight of the Round Table. Anytime he shoots someone with a gun, he will bypass all protective vests.

Sir Gwaine
Sir Gwaine is a laid back and fun-loving man, who can charm his way into anyone's heart. Each night he can visit someone to woo, and spend the night with them. His target will be roleblocked.

Citizens
The citizens have no special talents or abilities.

Witches and Warlocks
Morgause
Morgause is Morgana's half-sister and a High Priestess of the Old Religion. She has powerful cursing magic, and can cause someone to drop dead if they speak a word of her choosing.

Morgana
Morgana is the half-sister to Arthur, and will do anything to kill him and steal his throne. Each night she may visit a player and manipulate their thoughts, swapping the target of their action to someone of her choosing.

Mordred
Mordred can visit someone each night and give them a sabotaged gun that will explode and kill the shooter if fired, and another person a sabotaged vest that will not protect them from a shot. If his target already has a gun or vest, he will swap it with the sabotaged one without them knowing.

Other

Shade
The shade is the unfortunate soul of Sir Lancelot, which roams the land, seeking to be put to rest. If lynched he gets a solo-win, and then may choose to swap the role of a living player with that of a dead one.

RULES
1] Use [vote]Username to vote during the day, and make sure to bold it. Other formats will NOT be counted as a vote.
2] Missing two votes or actions in a row, in any combination of the two, will result in you being replaced or killed. Missing 4 votes or actions total will also result in your death or being replaced.
3] You may copy/paste information from PMs, however you may not screenshot, forward, or copy css from the PMs.
4] Talking at night will result in immediate death.
5] All discussion is to be kept here or on designated Discord chats. Be be aware that you may not play unless you can use a discord chat, as you may be required to use one depending on your role.
6] If the vote results in a tie, Arthur's vote, provided it is for one of the tied people, will determine which one dies. If Arthur did not vote, did not vote for one of the two or more that tied, or is dead, a coin-flip will determine the one who dies.

Mana as ?
drewbie411 as ?
Killua as ?
G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
Johnny as ?
Bardothren as ?
JaDe.X105 as ?
Ewery1 as ?
Wicked3DS as ?
Arctic Sun as ?
Earth Traveler as ?
Mars™ as ?
Davepetasprite^2 as ?
NightKrow as ?
mew_nani as ?
Nakuzami as ?
Zehn as ?
jdthebud as ?
gimmepie as ?
Lycanthropy as ?
Ullion as ?

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted November 1st, 2019
10,076 posts
10.9 Years
Me.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus

Female
The arctic
Seen December 21st, 2017
Posted July 24th, 2017
412 posts
3.8 Years
Maybe I won't suck this time
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.

Probably the last sound heard before the Universe folded up like a paper hat would be someone saying, 'What happens if I do this?'

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

~Quotes by Terry Pratchett

Salzorrah

grassium Z

Age 22
Female
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
Hi in

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,885 posts
9.3 Years
I guess I'll join . . . just be aware that Merlin is an amazing show and I will judge you harshly and probably crucify you if you don't make it perfect. Don't fail me, Wiz.
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
20,692 posts
7.6 Years
In.

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen October 8th, 2019
Posted October 8th, 2019
10,789 posts
5.9 Years
Yes please. :)

Strange

Age 20
Male
1,447 posts
4.5 Years
Spoiler:
Me.
ME PLEASE
In
_____..._.••-
I'm out for blood.
Can I has dragon pls?
I'm absolutely in!!
PUT ME IN
In
/in
Hi in
*poofs in*
Hi guys...

shanghai'd again...
I guess I'll join . . . just be aware that Merlin is an amazing show and I will judge you harshly and probably crucify you if you don't make it perfect. Don't fail me, Wiz.
0/
in in in :D
In.
Sir Cheese reporting for duty

Roles are being randomized and sent out now. Anyone past this point may sign up and be included as a reserve player. Expect n0 to start within a few hours.

Strange

Age 20
Male
1,447 posts
4.5 Years
Merlin Mafia
Night 0

July 21st 2016, Entry 2:

I decided to track down Morgana this afternoon with a spell that allows me to see her footprints even days after she left them there, and I discovered that she and Morgause have created a plan to find and take down Arthur. What's worse, is it sounds like they already sent Mordred to start their plot. When I found Arthur to tell him of their plans, he seemed to not remember anything from the days before he died. I tried to explain as best as I could, without exposing the fact that I had magic. It hurts to have to keep it a secret again, but the hate in his eyes when he spoke of magic, it was too much for him to take in at the time. I'll tell him later, once all this dies down.

~Merlin

Mana as ?
drewbie411 as ?
Killua as ?
Johnny as ?
Bardothren as ?
JaDe.X105 as ?
Ewery1 as ?
Wicked3DS as ?
Arctic Sun as ?
Earth Traveler as ?
Mars™ as ?
Davepetasprite^2 as ?
NightKrow as ?
mew_nani as ?
Nakuzami as ?
Zehn as ?
jdthebud as ?
gimmepie as ?
Lycanthropy as ?
Ullion as ?

Spoiler:
Me.
ME PLEASE
In
_____..._.••-
I'm out for blood.
Can I has dragon pls?
I'm absolutely in!!
PUT ME IN
In
/in
Hi in
*poofs in*
Hi guys...

shanghai'd again...
0/
in in in :D
In.
Sir Cheese reporting for duty

Strange

Age 20
Male
1,447 posts
4.5 Years
Merlin Mafia
Day 1

July 22nd 2016, Entry 3:

Quite a bit happened last night. I found an ancient spell that allows me to see events that happen throughout the night through a crystal ball. Apparently it has a sense of humor because it only seems to show me bits and pieces and cuts off before I see the most important bits. Although I was glad of that when it showed Gwaine hanging out in his quarters by himself. Lets just say I did not need to see that.

I saw Arthur visiting with one of the knights, he seemed relieved to find out that they were innocent. When he got back to his room he found a box waiting for him. The crystal ball then cut out to show a couple others in similar situations, although it was unclear which were from Mordred, and which were safe to use. Elyan found himself visited by a mysterious stranger. They frowned, and hobbled off in disappointment. Perhaps they were looking for someone else?

Mordred, after delivering his sabotaged goods, found himself face to face with drewbie411. He grinned, gaining a terrified cry from the Shade in front of him. A shot rang out as Mordred released Lancelot's soul from his body, and then used a talisman I can only assume Morgana gave him to trap the poor Shade and prevent him from moving on. I seem to remember seeing Morgause casting a spell nearby as well. I couldn't make out her target though.

~Merlin

drewbie411 has died, he was Third Party
Two People missed their actions

Note: Voting to lynch nobody or abstaining from actions is allowed.

If you haven't read through the rules yet do so now. There are specific rules on voting and actions that must be followed or it may eventually result in your death.

Mana as ?
Killua as ?
Johnny as ?
Bardothren as ?
JaDe.X105 as ?
Ewery1 as ?
Wicked3DS as ?
Arctic Sun as ?
Earth Traveler as ?
Mars™ as ?
Davepetasprite^2 as ?