Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 8th, 2010 (3:11 PM). Edited May 12th, 2010 by PokemonPlatnum.
PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
nomnomnom.
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Ireland
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 259

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions:

    1. To use this script simply place it above main
    2. To call the script use Class_MysteryGift.new

    If you can find some cool way you've used the script please post a screenshot
    Any problems? Talk to me on this thread :D

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scripts
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version 1.0 *OLD*
    Spoiler:

    Code:
    #######################################################################
    # Mystery Gift System v1.0 for Pokemon Essentials                          #
    # By PokemonPlatnum for the PokeCommunity                             #
    # Using ALOT of help from Wichu                                       #
    # 8/04/2010                                                           #
    #If you are having trouble with this script contact me on my profile, #
    #by pm or on the thread, thanks                                       #
    #######################################################################
    =begin
    
    To call this script simply use this:
    Class_MysteryGift.new
    
    =end
    class Class_MysteryGift
    def initialize
    getPassword
    end
    
    def getPassword
      password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
      case password
      when "PASSWORD" #You can choose yor password on this line
        Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!")) #This is the text after inputting the password.
        Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::MEMBERSPASS) #You can change this item if needed.
      when "adhosdgf" #You can choose yor password on this line
        Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!")) #This is the text after inputting the password.
        Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::OAKSLETTER) #You can change this item if needed.
      when "adhosdgf" #You can choose yor password on this line
        #You can insert your own items and messages here
      else
        Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
      end
    end
    end

    Version 2.0 NEW*
    Spoiler:
    It's here.
    Mystery Gift System 2.0
    Whats New:

    • You can select between different items which is then followed by a password unlock.
    • Slightly easier to add more than 2 items.

    Code:
    #######################################################################
    # Mystery Gift System 2.0                                             #
    # For Pokemon Essentials                                              #
    # By PokemonPlatnum and Crazyninjaguy(Most by him :L)                 #
    # Using ALOT of help from Wichu                                       #
    # http://www.planetdev.net                                            #
    # 12/05/2010                                                          #
    #If you are having trouble with this script contact me on my profile, #
    #by pm or on the thread, thanks                                       #
    #######################################################################
    =begin
    
    To call this script simply use this:
    Class_MysteryGift.new
    
    =end
    class MysteryGift
      def initialize(menu_index = 0)
        @menu_index = menu_index
        @sprites={}
        @sprites["spriteset"]=Spriteset_Map.new
      end
      def main
        commands=[
          _INTL("Potion"),
          _INTL("Elixir"),
          _INTL("Ether"),
          _INTL("Exit")
        ]
        @command = Window_CommandPokemon.new(commands, 160)
        @text = Window_UnformattedTextPokemon.new("Which gift would you  like?")
        @text.y = Graphics.height - @text.height
        @command.x = Graphics.width - @command.width
        Graphics.transition
        loop do
          Graphics.update
          Input.update
          update
          if $scene != self
            break
          end
        end
        Graphics.freeze
        pbDisposeSpriteHash(@sprites)
      end
      def update
        @command.update
        if @command.active
          update_command
        end
      end
      def update_command
        if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
          $scene = Scene_Map.new
        end
        if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
        case @command.index
        when 0
          password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
          case password
          when "PASSWORD"
            Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
            Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::POTION)
          else
            Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
          end
          end
        when 1
          password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
          case password
          when "adhosdgf"
            Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
            Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::ELIXIR)
          else
            Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
          end
          end
        when 2
          password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
          case password
          when "pwnage91"
            Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
            Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::ETHER)
          else
            Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
          end
          end
        when 3
          $scene = Scene_Map.new
        end
      end
    end

    What's going to be in 3.0?

    • Mystery gift background image.
    • Mystery gift BGM Audio.
    • Access from the 'New Game' screen
    • If you would personally like any features to be added reply on this thread

    REMEMBER TO CREDIT CRAZYNINJAGUY, ME AND WICHU FOR THIS SCRIPT.
    Thank you

    Credits:
    -----------
    CRAZYNINJAGUY : Teaching me and making the bulk of the script.
    ME : I'd like to thank me fro starting this project and making version 1.0
    WICHU : Giving me some scripting help :p


    __________________

    Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

    --------------------------------------------------------
    Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old April 11th, 2010 (8:12 AM).
    キラキラ's Avatar
    キラキラ キラキラ is offline
    KiraKira
       
      Join Date: Jul 2009
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 48
      Would it be possible to change the amount of characters needed? I can't use a 5 character password, or else it doesn't enter.
      I'm fine with making the passwords have space at the end though, I'm just curious.

      Thank you so much for the script, I'll be using it. :]
      Credits to yourself and Wichu.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old April 11th, 2010 (8:37 AM).
      PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
      PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
      nomnomnom.
         
        Join Date: Apr 2008
        Location: Ireland
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 259
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by キラキラ View Post
        Would it be possible to change the amount of characters needed? I can't use a 5 character password, or else it doesn't enter.
        I'm fine with making the passwords have space at the end though, I'm just curious.

        Thank you so much for the script, I'll be using it. :]
        Credits to yourself and Wichu.
        Simple
        Go to this section of the script:
        Code:
          password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
        This is what this can be translated as
        Code:
        def pbEnterText(helptext,minlength,maxlength,initialText="")
        I used the underline and bold to help
        So simply change the 8 to a 5
        Like so:
        Code:
          password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),5,5)
        Done
        -PP
        __________________

        Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

        --------------------------------------------------------
        Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old April 11th, 2010 (8:45 AM).
        キラキラ's Avatar
        キラキラ キラキラ is offline
        KiraKira
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 48
          I was looking at that, wasn't sure though. Thanks! Script works wonderfully and useful for events "pbAddForeignPokemon".
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old April 11th, 2010 (8:51 AM).
          PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
          PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
          nomnomnom.
             
            Join Date: Apr 2008
            Location: Ireland
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 259
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by キラキラ View Post
            I was looking at that, wasn't sure though. Thanks! Script works wonderfully and useful for events "pbAddForeignPokemon".
            I'm glad I helped and that you enjoy the script
            -PP
            __________________

            Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

            --------------------------------------------------------
            Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old April 28th, 2010 (1:21 AM).
            Urugamosu's Avatar
            Urugamosu Urugamosu is offline
            Happy, and Searching.
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2008
            Location: Perth, Australia
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 556
            Wow.. Amazing. Thanks to you, I can do this!
            __________________

            Springtime, the sun is back and the breeze to accompany it..
            Reply With Quote
              #7    
            Old May 1st, 2010 (12:50 PM).
            PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
            PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
            nomnomnom.
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Ireland
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 259
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by westfieldfishblue View Post
              Wow.. Amazing. Thanks to you, I can do this!
              Glad to help If you need any help please reply on this thread.
              -PP
              __________________

              Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

              --------------------------------------------------------
              Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

              Reply With Quote
                #8    
              Old May 5th, 2010 (2:53 PM).
              ☆Rei☆'s Avatar
              ☆Rei☆ ☆Rei☆ is offline
              • Platinum Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2009
              Location: Nearby my feet.
              Age: 21
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 1,749
              i cant get it 2 work with 2 or more events help. well i mean i got it to work but not with more than 2 passwords it doesnt do the 2nd 1 srry this is on a psp so im lazy on it.
              Reply With Quote
                #9    
              Old May 7th, 2010 (11:23 PM).
              PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
              PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
              nomnomnom.
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Ireland
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 259
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by hansiec View Post
                i cant get it 2 work with 2 or more events help. well i mean i got it to work but not with more than 2 passwords it doesnt do the 2nd 1 srry this is on a psp so im lazy on it.
                Emm...make a new event above main and put this in it It hasn't been tested so tell me if it works Remember now to call Class_MysteryGift2.new, this time
                Code:
                #######################################################################
                # Mystery Gift System for Pokemon Essentials                          #
                # By PokemonPlatnum for the PokeCommunity                             #
                # Using ALOT of help from Wichu                                       #
                # 8/04/2010                                                           #
                #If you are having trouble with this script contact me on my profile, #
                #by pm or on the thread, thanks                                       #
                #######################################################################
                =begin
                
                To call this script simply use this:
                Class_MysteryGift2.new
                
                =end
                class Class_MysteryGift2
                def initialize
                getPassword
                end
                
                def getPassword
                  password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                  case password
                  when "PASSWORD" #You can choose yor password on this line
                    Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!")) #This is the text after inputting the password.
                    Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::MEMBERSPASS) #You can change this item if needed.
                  when "adhosdgf" #You can choose yor password on this line
                    Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!")) #This is the text after inputting the password.
                    Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::OAKSLETTER) #You can change this item if needed.
                  when "adhosdgf" #You can choose yor password on this line
                    #You can insert your own items and messages here
                  else
                    Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                  end
                end
                end
                emm...might update this soon
                __________________

                Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                --------------------------------------------------------
                Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                Reply With Quote
                  #10    
                Old May 9th, 2010 (8:18 PM). Edited May 9th, 2010 by Blinde.
                Blinde Blinde is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 19
                  how do you make it go on the start up menu?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #11    
                  Old May 10th, 2010 (10:10 AM).
                  ☆Rei☆'s Avatar
                  ☆Rei☆ ☆Rei☆ is offline
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                  Location: Nearby my feet.
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 1,749
                  k it works, ty. oh and maki
                  g it on the titlescreen edit pokemonload script.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #12    
                  Old May 10th, 2010 (11:30 AM).
                  Blinde Blinde is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 19
                    ok... were on pokemonload do i put it? everyplace i put it it starts Immediately when i start the game.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #13    
                    Old May 12th, 2010 (11:06 AM).
                    PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                    PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                    nomnomnom.
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                      Location: Ireland
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 259
                      It's here.
                      Mystery Gift System 2.0
                      Whats New:

                      • You can select between different items which is then followed by a password unlock.
                      • Slightly easier to add more than 2 items.

                      Code:
                      #######################################################################
                      # Mystery Gift System 2.0                                             #
                      # For Pokemon Essentials                                              #
                      # By PokemonPlatnum and Crazyninjaguy(Most by him :L)                 #
                      # Using ALOT of help from Wichu                                       #
                      # http://www.planetdev.net                                            #
                      # 12/05/2010                                                          #
                      #If you are having trouble with this script contact me on my profile, #
                      #by pm or on the thread, thanks                                       #
                      #######################################################################
                      =begin
                      
                      To call this script simply use this:
                      Class_MysteryGift.new
                      
                      =end
                      class MysteryGift
                        def initialize(menu_index = 0)
                          @menu_index = menu_index
                          @sprites={}
                          @sprites["spriteset"]=Spriteset_Map.new
                        end
                        def main
                          commands=[
                            _INTL("Potion"),
                            _INTL("Elixir"),
                            _INTL("Ether"),
                            _INTL("Exit")
                          ]
                          @command = Window_CommandPokemon.new(commands, 160)
                          @text = Window_UnformattedTextPokemon.new("Which gift would you   like?")
                          @text.y = Graphics.height - @text.height
                          @command.x = Graphics.width - @command.width
                          Graphics.transition
                          loop do
                            Graphics.update
                            Input.update
                            update
                            if $scene != self
                              break
                            end
                          end
                          Graphics.freeze
                          pbDisposeSpriteHash(@sprites)
                        end
                        def update
                          @command.update
                          if @command.active
                            update_command
                          end
                        end
                        def update_command
                          if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
                            $scene = Scene_Map.new
                          end
                          if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
                          case @command.index
                          when 0
                            password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                            case password
                            when "PASSWORD"
                              Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
                              Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::POTION)
                            else
                              Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                            end
                            end
                          when 1
                            password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                            case password
                            when "adhosdgf"
                              Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
                              Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::ELIXIR)
                            else
                              Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                            end
                            end
                          when 2
                            password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                            case password
                            when "pwnage91"
                              Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
                              Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::ETHER)
                            else
                              Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                            end
                            end
                          when 3
                            $scene = Scene_Map.new
                          end
                        end
                      end

                      What's going to be in 3.0?

                      • Mystery gift background image.
                      • Mystery gift BGM Audio.
                      • Access from the 'New Game' screen
                      • If you would personally like any features to be added reply on this thread

                      REMEMBER TO CREDIT CRAZYNINJAGUY, ME AND WICHU FOR THIS SCRIPT.
                      Thank you
                      __________________

                      Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                      Reply With Quote
                        #14    
                      Old May 12th, 2010 (1:07 PM).
                      Cilerba Cilerba is offline
                      the hearts of lonely people
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2010
                      Location: Massachusetts
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 1,171
                      Wow. This is really good
                      I had a script similar to this a while back, but your script is a lot better then mine. However, you should add comments in the lines just to maybe help people if they want to add new passwords, add new gifts, etc.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #15    
                      Old May 12th, 2010 (1:41 PM).
                      Crazyninjaguy's Avatar
                      Crazyninjaguy Crazyninjaguy is offline
                      I'm back.
                         
                        Join Date: May 2008
                        Location: England
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 663
                        Yeah, i'll add that in the next version
                        Customization is always important.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #16    
                        Old May 12th, 2010 (1:47 PM). Edited May 12th, 2010 by PokemonPlatnum.
                        PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                        PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                        nomnomnom.
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2008
                          Location: Ireland
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 259
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
                          Wow. This is really good
                          I had a script similar to this a while back, but your script is a lot better then mine. However, you should add comments in the lines just to maybe help people if they want to add new passwords, add new gifts, etc.
                          Thanks
                          Yeah I did that for Version 1 and I must of forgot :O
                          __________________

                          Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                          Reply With Quote
                            #17    
                          Old May 12th, 2010 (4:50 PM).
                          Lucario_XP's Avatar
                          Lucario_XP Lucario_XP is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2009
                            Gender:
                            Posts: 10
                            I get error:
                            ? 62? SyntaxError ??????
                            in line 62 where it says:
                            When 1 #on this is the line error
                            password = pbEnterText (_INTL ("Enter the password"), 8,8)
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #18    
                            Old May 12th, 2010 (4:55 PM).
                            Cilerba Cilerba is offline
                            the hearts of lonely people
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2010
                            Location: Massachusetts
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 1,171
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Lucario_XP View Post
                            I get error:
                            ? 62? SyntaxError ??????
                            in line 62 where it says:
                            When 1 #on this is the line error
                            password = pbEnterText (_INTL ("Enter the password"), 8,8)
                            You shouldn't have a space between "pbEnterText" and "(_INTL"
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #19    
                            Old May 12th, 2010 (5:06 PM).
                            Lucario_XP's Avatar
                            Lucario_XP Lucario_XP is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2009
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 10
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
                              You shouldn't have a space between "pbEnterText" and "(_INTL"
                              I'm sorry, I wrote wrong in the previous message.
                              but in the script so I have no spaces.
                              what which is not the problem.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #20    
                              Old May 12th, 2010 (5:23 PM).
                              Cilerba Cilerba is offline
                              the hearts of lonely people
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2010
                              Location: Massachusetts
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quiet
                              Posts: 1,171
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Lucario_XP View Post
                              I'm sorry, I wrote wrong in the previous message.
                              but in the script so I have no spaces.
                              what which is not the problem.
                              Hmm...well then I cannot help you. Ask Pokemon Platnum for help with the script. :\
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #21    
                              Old May 13th, 2010 (10:47 AM).
                              PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                              PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                              nomnomnom.
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2008
                                Location: Ireland
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 259
                                Ok, i'm also having issues with this script Please do NOT use this script until CNG gets home and work on this script properly
                                __________________

                                Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                --------------------------------------------------------
                                Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #22    
                                Old May 23rd, 2010 (5:20 AM).
                                majorgames's Avatar
                                majorgames majorgames is offline
                                Master trainer
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2009
                                  Location: thats for me to know and you to not find out
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 76
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post

                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Instructions:

                                  1. To use this script simply place it above main
                                  2. To call the script use Class_MysteryGift.new
                                  If you can find some cool way you've used the script please post a screenshot
                                  Any problems? Talk to me on this thread :D
                                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Scripts
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Version 1.0 *OLD*
                                  Spoiler:

                                  Code:
                                  #######################################################################
                                  # Mystery Gift System v1.0 for Pokemon Essentials                          #
                                  # By PokemonPlatnum for the PokeCommunity                             #
                                  # Using ALOT of help from Wichu                                       #
                                  # 8/04/2010                                                           #
                                  #If you are having trouble with this script contact me on my profile, #
                                  #by pm or on the thread, thanks                                       #
                                  #######################################################################
                                  =begin
                                   
                                  To call this script simply use this:
                                  Class_MysteryGift.new
                                   
                                  =end
                                  class Class_MysteryGift
                                  def initialize
                                  getPassword
                                  end
                                   
                                  def getPassword
                                    password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                                    case password
                                    when "PASSWORD" #You can choose yor password on this line
                                      Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!")) #This is the text after inputting the password.
                                      Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::MEMBERSPASS) #You can change this item if needed.
                                    when "adhosdgf" #You can choose yor password on this line
                                      Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!")) #This is the text after inputting the password.
                                      Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::OAKSLETTER) #You can change this item if needed.
                                    when "adhosdgf" #You can choose yor password on this line
                                      #You can insert your own items and messages here
                                    else
                                      Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                                    end
                                  end
                                  end

                                  Version 2.0 NEW*
                                  Spoiler:
                                  It's here.
                                  Mystery Gift System 2.0
                                  Whats New:

                                  • You can select between different items which is then followed by a password unlock.
                                  • Slightly easier to add more than 2 items.
                                  Code:
                                  #######################################################################
                                  # Mystery Gift System 2.0                                             #
                                  # For Pokemon Essentials                                              #
                                  # By PokemonPlatnum and Crazyninjaguy(Most by him :L)                 #
                                  # Using ALOT of help from Wichu                                       #
                                  # http://www.planetdev.net                                            #
                                  # 12/05/2010                                                          #
                                  #If you are having trouble with this script contact me on my profile, #
                                  #by pm or on the thread, thanks                                       #
                                  #######################################################################
                                  =begin
                                   
                                  To call this script simply use this:
                                  Class_MysteryGift.new
                                   
                                  =end
                                  class MysteryGift
                                    def initialize(menu_index = 0)
                                      @menu_index = menu_index
                                      @sprites={}
                                      @sprites["spriteset"]=Spriteset_Map.new
                                    end
                                    def main
                                      commands=[
                                        _INTL("Potion"),
                                        _INTL("Elixir"),
                                        _INTL("Ether"),
                                        _INTL("Exit")
                                      ]
                                      @command = Window_CommandPokemon.new(commands, 160)
                                      @text = Window_UnformattedTextPokemon.new("Which gift would you  like?")
                                      @text.y = Graphics.height - @text.height
                                      @command.x = Graphics.width - @command.width
                                      Graphics.transition
                                      loop do
                                        Graphics.update
                                        Input.update
                                        update
                                        if $scene != self
                                          break
                                        end
                                      end
                                      Graphics.freeze
                                      pbDisposeSpriteHash(@sprites)
                                    end
                                    def update
                                      @command.update
                                      if @command.active
                                        update_command
                                      end
                                    end
                                    def update_command
                                      if Input.trigger?(Input::B)
                                        $scene = Scene_Map.new
                                      end
                                      if Input.trigger?(Input::C)
                                      case @command.index
                                      when 0
                                        password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                                        case password
                                        when "PASSWORD"
                                          Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
                                          Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::POTION)
                                        else
                                          Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                                        end
                                        end
                                      when 1
                                        password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                                        case password
                                        when "adhosdgf"
                                          Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
                                          Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::ELIXIR)
                                        else
                                          Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                                        end
                                        end
                                      when 2
                                        password=pbEnterText(_INTL("Enter the password"),8,8)
                                        case password
                                        when "pwnage91"
                                          Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Correct password!"))
                                          Kernel.pbReceiveItem(PBItems::ETHER)
                                        else
                                          Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Incorrect password..."))
                                        end
                                        end
                                      when 3
                                        $scene = Scene_Map.new
                                      end
                                    end
                                  end
                                  What's going to be in 3.0?
                                  • Mystery gift background image.
                                  • Mystery gift BGM Audio.
                                  • Access from the 'New Game' screen
                                  • If you would personally like any features to be added reply on this thread
                                  REMEMBER TO CREDIT CRAZYNINJAGUY, ME AND WICHU FOR THIS SCRIPT.
                                  Thank you

                                  Credits:
                                  -----------
                                  CRAZYNINJAGUY : Teaching me and making the bulk of the script.
                                  ME : I'd like to thank me fro starting this project and making version 1.0
                                  WICHU : Giving me some scripting help :p

                                  Thanks dude i needed mystery gift in some way shape or form and you gave it to me, i have a request for V.3 and a question

                                  request - would it be possible for you to make it so that mystery gift works only when i start say a particular server maby via a script or program that i start. then when the people find out about the event they can go to mystery gift and access the event without pass word but rather straight from the server that i set up.

                                  question - when is V.3 comming out
                                  __________________
                                  This signature has been disabled.
                                  Spoilers are no longer permitted in signatures.
                                  Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                  You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                  Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #23    
                                  Old May 24th, 2010 (3:22 PM).
                                  Neo-Spriteman's Avatar
                                  Neo-Spriteman Neo-Spriteman is offline
                                  or goloog. that works too.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                                    Location: MD
                                    Age: 20
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 209
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post

                                    What's going to be in 3.0?[/SIZE]
                                    • Mystery gift background image.
                                    • Mystery gift BGM Audio.
                                    • Access from the 'New Game' screen
                                    • If you would personally like any features to be added reply on this thread

                                    REMEMBER TO CREDIT CRAZYNINJAGUY, ME AND WICHU FOR THIS SCRIPT.
                                    Thank you
                                    I personally think you should allow the use of the sprites for items (ex. Enigma Crystal, Azure Flute ect.)
                                    __________________
                                    Accout has been moved.
                                    New account
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #24    
                                    Old May 29th, 2010 (4:30 AM).
                                    PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                                    PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                                    nomnomnom.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                                      Location: Ireland
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 259
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by majorgames View Post
                                      Thanks dude i needed mystery gift in some way shape or form and you gave it to me, i have a request for V.3 and a question

                                      request - would it be possible for you to make it so that mystery gift works only when i start say a particular server maby via a script or program that i start. then when the people find out about the event they can go to mystery gift and access the event without pass word but rather straight from the server that i set up.

                                      question - when is V.3 comming out
                                      1. No problem
                                      2. I'll look into your request
                                      3. It'll be out when it's out atm V2.0 doesn't work :L

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Neo-Spriteman View Post
                                      I personally think you should allow the use of the sprites for items (ex. Enigma Crystal, Azure Flute ect.)
                                      Yeah, good idea Thanks man
                                      __________________

                                      Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                      --------------------------------------------------------
                                      Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                      Reply With Quote
                                      Reply

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:46 AM.