• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Cap Pikachu -COMPLETE-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
Okay, that's all of them. Thanks everyone for the help! ^-^

I'm looking for all Ash Cap Pikachu except the original. That means I want Hoenn, Sinno, Unova, Kalos and Alola - I will crossed them out as I get them. I'll list below what I can offer. If you are interested in something not listed, feel free to ask I may have it.

I offer a few unclaimed US codes - Marshadow, Taget Charizad and Salazzle.
I can also offer my extra events - original Cap Pikachu, Ilex Celebi (timid), Shiny Tapu Koko (timid), Marshadow (adamant), Taget Charizad (adamant) and Salazzle (timid) (other events in bank, I don't remember off the top of my head)

I have HA such as:
(have multiples of) Snivy, Froakie, Torchic, Charmander, Dratini, Slowpoke, Cubone, Gible, Alolan Vulpix, Exeggcute, Mareanie, Sandshrew
(have one, will breed upon request) Treecko, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Squirtle, Fennekin, Eevee, Fletching, Tropius, Shuckle, Magnemite, Pyukumuku, Alolan Geodude, Magikarp, Pansage, Abra, Ralts, Alolan Rattata, Minccino, Murkrow, Snorunt, Buneary

Last edited:
Years
I have a Hoenn and Sinnoh hat Pikachu that I'd like to trade for the Adamant Marshadow and the Charizard. Are they both legit?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I'm looking for all Ash Cap Pikachu except the original. That means I want Hoenn, Sinno, Unova, Kalos and Alola - I will crossed them out as I get them. I'll list below what I can offer. If you are interested in something not listed, feel free to ask I may have it.

I offer a few unclaimed US codes - Marshadow, Taget Charizad and Salazzle.
I can also offer my extra events - original Cap Pikachu, Ilex Celebi (timid), Shiny Tapu Koko (timid), Marshadow (adamant), Taget Charizad (adamant) and Salazzle (timid) (other events in bank, I don't remember off the top of my head)

I have HA such as:
(have multiples of) Snivy, Froakie, Torchic, Charmander, Dratini, Slowpoke, Cubone, Gible, Alolan Vulpix, Exeggcute, Mareanie, Sandshrew
(have one, will breed upon request) Treecko, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Squirtle, Fennekin, Eevee, Fletching, Tropius, Shuckle, Magnemite, Pyukumuku, Alolan Geodude, Magikarp, Pansage, Abra, Ralts, Alolan Rattata, Minccino, Murkrow, Snorunt, Buneary

I don't know if you have this event pokemon, but it is a fairly common one.
I'm looking for the Steven's Beldum from ORAS. I can trade any Ash Cap Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
I have a Hoenn and Sinnoh hat Pikachu that I'd like to trade for the Adamant Marshadow and the Charizard. Are they both legit?

Yes, they are both legit. I sometimes redeem an extra codes for trading purposes. I will trade both Adamant Marshadow and the Charizard for a Hoenn and Sinnoh hat Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
Thank you, I like fire 14!

I don't know if you have this event pokemon, but it is a fairly common one.
I'm looking for the Steven's Beldum from ORAS. I can trade any Ash Cap Pikachu.

Yes, I have two - one adamant and one jolly. Which would you prefer?

Which cap do you have? I only need Unova, Kalos and Alola.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Aye man dont know if you have seen my thread but i would freely give my alolan cap pukachu for og ash kanto pika! Let me know asap

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
Not a problem. I'll just wait online for you to come back.

Where did ya go? I thought you wanted your original Pikachu back after I cloned it?
(i'm going to have to run an errand and will be unavailable for about a half hour very, very soon)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Where did ya go? I thought you wanted your original Pikachu back after I cloned it?
(i'm going to have to run an errand and will be unavailable for about a half hour very, very soon)

I don't know what happened because I went no where so I just retried. I'm good at not showing for some reason...lol.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 31, 2018
I don't know what happened because I went no where so I just retried. I'm good at not showing for some reason...lol.

Okay, I'm back online. Poke me if you see me. Sorry to the brief delay - had to adult.

Caite-chan - it took a few updates before you showed up on the list. I can see your character in the plaza. I even tried to add you as a VIP but it won't let me. If you haven't, try logging out and then back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Hey lesh4537 if you got time; no rush would it be cool if you traded me back a clone of my alolan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back