• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Have you ever really watched Spongebob, Lapras? The F.U.N Song was a song from Spongebob, from when Spongebob Squarepants was actually a pretty good Cartoon. It's gone quite downhill since, but eh.

Years

I said it's from Spongebob tho. What you want me to post stuff like this!?!?!?

spongebob_funfleece1_350.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

"What is this 'fun'?" - Sakuya =Le Bel= Shirogane, Hatoful Boyfriend /and only few of my Plurk friends (plus maybe Igiko depending on how far she got; still need to look at her update) will get this

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

When your explanation of an obscure reference is longer than the reference itself, let alone explaining an obscure reference... yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Actually, it's not quite so obscure ^_^ Just look at Tumblr, Plurk, LiveJournal, etc. etc. and you'll find fans. And when compared to some of the series I've read/watched Hatoful is anything but obscure.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I can understand Tumblr and LJ (at least in my case I don't see why Tumblr's so goddamn popular and I hate LJ's changes), but why Plurk? If anything it's a step up from Twitter...or do you stay away from there too?

No worries, just in an online semi-rotten mood~ <3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pretty much hate twitter too. Too much attention whoring and **** I don't care about to ever get interested. I do sometimes look on twitter to see what is trending, one of my favourites was "Hurricane Bawbag" after some rough weather hit Scotland.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I went out and got ice cream with my sister because I'm cooool like that. :'D /slapped

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Better watch out 'cause Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is coming out this year o3o

...Actually, quite a few of the 2012 movies look pretty dang good. Cannot wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back