• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: PokéCommunity's 18th Birthday Extravaganza!

Years

It's our EIGHTEENTH birthday!
PokéCommunity was founded by Master Kwesi Nkromah back on October 16, 2002, as a hub for various fansites. At one point we were affiliated with Pokémon Palace Network, Alakazam's Pokémon Cheats and Codes, Pokémon Safari, #free_pokemon, Victory Road, Seafoam Islands, The Unknown Dungeon, Zapchu Evolution, and Total Pokémon. We've been going strong as a solo community, though, since November 2008!

To celebrate, we'll be hosting a few events on the forums and our Discord server. Check out the below sections for a schedule of events. We hope you'll join in on the fun!

Thank you for being a part of PC history - we wouldn't still be here if not for you!
Forum-based Events
These events are happening all weekend or all month!

wax nostalgic in a good ol' fashioned DCC! - No birthday on PC would be complete without a DCC! Stop by here just for some idle chit chat!

The Count to Infinity v11 - The 11th iteration of our classic counting forum game, more commonly known as TCTI. Help us achieve the highest number possible!

Burning Souls - Halloween Event 2020 - our spooky Halloween-themed Pokémon challenge.

VPP's Halloween Event - For the entire month of October, you can raise Ghost / Dark Pokémon for a smaller post count!

Sweet Time in PokéLand ~ The Trivia Frontier! ☆ - Love to goof around with friends? Then come and join Pokémon Trivia's event: The Trivia Frontier for a chance to win unique badges and Virtual Pokémon Pet prizes!

The Sticker/Stamp League - Collect various stickers and stamps ranging from Pokémon, to your favourite Pokémon trainers and other characters, from past generations of Pokémon games.

E&M's Ooky Spooky Playlist - Help us construct the ultimate ooky spooky Halloween playlist!
Discord-based events
Join us on our Discord server by clicking here!

Friday, October 16th - Jackbox hosted by Fafrir, starting around 4:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM GMT in #voicechat-chat. Be sure to add the "Jackbox" role on Discord to be reminded! To do this, visit #random, and type "!addrole Jackbox".
Saturday, October 17th - Movies hosted by Janp & Tsutarja in #voicechat-chat. Be sure to add the "Movie Fan" role on Discord to be reminded! To do this, visit #random, and type "!addrole Movie Fan".
Howl's Moving Castle at 5:00 AM EST / 9:00 AM GMT
Spirited Away at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT
Howl's Moving Castle at 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM GMT
Spirited Away at 8:00 PM EST / 12:00 AM GMT​
Sunday, October 18th - Among Us hosted by erik destler, around 3:00 PM EST in #among-us. Be sure to add the "Impostor" role on Discord to be reminded! To do this, visit #random, and type "!addrole Impostor".

Last edited:
Years
Happy Bday PC! Here's to 18 more and even many more years of prosperity. :D

Just out of curiosity, how do I join the movie stream Saturday night? Can someone PM me or contact me on discord? Many thanks.

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Happy Birthday pokecommunity I don't have much to say but I hope everyone remembers me

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Happy birthday pikka pika happy birthday pika pikaaa happy birthday pokecommunity happy birthday to yoooouuu pikachu 😆

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
18 years on, and we still don't have a better slogan.

Happy birthday PC.
Thanks for the last 12 years of entertainment for me.

Back