• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] Calzone 's SoulSilver Extreme randomizer Challenge

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Rules:
1.You can only catch the first Pokemon you find on every route

2.If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead, and must be boxed/released, you can no longer use it.

3*.All Pokemon must be nicknamed

4*.A white out/black out is considered a loss, even if Pokemon are still present in the pc

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I began my adventure with an old crazy man talking to me. He told me I was to have an adventure, alongside pokemon. What the Psyduck man, I've been here thirteen years, how would I not no this? Anyway, I went and grabbed a pokemon from professor Elm. I'm not sure what I'm on right now, cuz metang, the Dragon type Pokemon was available. Hell, I checked turns out he's Dragon and flying... His moveset it Rock throw(an ice type move) x-sissor(grass type) mimic(rock type) and flying type quick attack. I named him bumpkins... I'm the way to Mr. Pokemon house... He died a horrible death to the goddess Cresselia.
Try 2: The selection was the same. Bumkins 2 is here! I'll give my next report soon

Back