• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: Would you like to see more Hunt style games?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Hey everyone!

So almost two years ago, I ran a game called WitchHunt! I wanted to see if there would be enough interest in another one.

But not just WitchHunt, would there be any interest in general in playing other Hunt type games? For anyone not familiar with Hunts, they are special games often with unique roles and mechanics and one main difference from most mafia games: roles and alignments are NOT revealed upon death!

I'm wondering because I've come across some other Hunts, one in particular is pretty crazy. For those who played in the first WitchHunt, if you liked the idea of possible spies in the King's Court, this one has a similar mechanic, and if you like the possibility of people being revived and killing people with colors and just general craziness...

What do you think? Would you like to see another WitchHunt? How about other Hunts?

Tagged everyone from the first WitchHunt for feedback, but this discussion is open to everybody!
Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Always up for unorthodox games

I think we're in a definitely lull the last couple weeks so I wouldn't be too disheartened by the lack of responses

Back