• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Crystal Clear ROM Hack Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Banned
Years
I already posted this in pastebin form on the Discord., and I've since added stuff like screenshots, proofread it, used the "é", etc.

The aim of this is to review the recently updated Crystal Clear hack by Shockslayer. I was unsure of whether I ought to post the whole thing *here* or wait until it gets moved to the Workshop sub.
Thanks!
Tommo

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I already posted this in pastebin form on the Discord., and I've since added stuff like screenshots, proofread it, used the "é", etc.

The aim of this is to review the recently updated Crystal Clear hack by Shockslayer. I was unsure of whether I ought to post the whole thing *here* or wait until it gets moved to the Workshop sub.
Thanks!
Tommo
Apologies, I've completely missed this, nor was I in any chats/around for any discussion about this on Discord.

If you're still up for it, fine to have it on Daily. Do you have a link to it on pastebin/could you give some more details on what you include in your review?

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
Years
+1 because I've seen a lot of people hate on it. Would be nice to see a review here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
+1 from me as well, always good to see ROM hack reviews! Does it cover a good range of topics like graphics, gameplay and main differences from the original Crystal?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Maybe we should stop bumping proposals that are a year old and where the OP doesn't post anymore... I'll lock this but if anyone wants to write this instead (or Tommo comes back) just post a new proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back