• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
.::Team Name::.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.::Introduction::.

I created This Hacking Team because Its impossible for one hacker to do things alone so I prefer to Make My Own Hacking Team..!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.::Application Form::.

Code:
Skills:
Proof of work:
Past Experience:
Contact possibilities:
Note: Proofs should be Inserted in a spoiler..!
.::Current Team::.

Name:
Shadow Arcanine
Skillz:
Idea/Story Maker, OW Spriter

Name:
Master_Track
Skillz:
Scripter, Level Script Editor, Palette Editor

Name: Neti
Skillz:
Lead Mapper, Tile Editor, Sub Scripter

Name: Darthatron
Skillz: Scripter, Level Scripter, Title Screen Editor, HEX Editor, Very Basic ASM, Programmer, Other Stuff (No Graphics)

Name: Cooly
Skillz: Title Screen Editor, Music Inserter

Name: naoi.
Skillz: BetaTester

Name: Tony teh Awesome™
Skillz: Music Editor/Remixer/Looper/Inserter

Name: megiddo
Skillz: Music Editor

Name: colcolstyles
Skillz: Mapper, Scripter

Name: S.U.R.F
Skillz: Mapper, Scripter

Name: Black Charizard.
Skillz: Mapper, Scripter, Tile Inserter
.::Current Projects::.
Pokémon: Legend of Fenju [by: Neti]

Pokémon: Realm Edition [by: Darthatron]
.::IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT::.

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
So the thread is up finally!

(just one little question, are these threads just for new members or could i post my storyideas here too?)

So, behind my name is not written spriter and OW maker, so i will post here some of my sprites and i hope i would not just be a simple storymaker.
I made a sprite for the girl and the boy + their two OW's (please do not steal them) hope you like them, it would be great if you add spriter behind my name.

now for the form:

skills: spriter and ow-maker
Proof of work: see the attach files
Past experience: 2 hacks wich failed
Contact possibilities: you could pm me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
i don't like the boy but the girl is really cute, can you make her hair longer and color pink..?

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
ok, i'll work on an other boy, about the girl, i made one with longer hairs , i hope you like her, but about the color, if you wish to make it pink, you have to chance the pallet of the girl in unlz and sry, but, i can't do this. about the haircolor being blue, i thought that it will look more similiar to officer jenny, wich in case is her mother, so i really like the blue. about the boy, do you wish any haircolor or clothes?

(new image of the girl in the attachements)

EDIT: i made a new boy and a new OW (i know the OW looks very freaky, but i like him!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
now thats what I call sprites, and don't worry about the palette I can handle that..! Great Job..! ;) Now the only thing we need for now are the rest of the OW sprites..!:)

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Well, maybe I should Post here too ^^

Skillz: Scripter (Pokescript, I can't do everything but I can do important things ^^).
Experience: I'm workin on my hack Element War (german), so I have a little experience (it's my first own hack).
Proof of Skillz: Hope the following is enough...

Script 1:
Spoiler:

Script 2:
Spoiler:

Script 3:
Spoiler:

Script 4:
Spoiler:

All of this scripts do exactly the same, but the movements of the hero are a little changen from 1-4.
I use this scripts in my own hack and they work. (except one problem: I don't know how to insert the sound of a question mark...).

Contact Possibilities: Pm or msn.

Ps: X-Buster, I don't think Shadow Arcanine is an "OW Sprinter", I would write "Spriter" if I were you xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well, maybe I should Post here too ^^

Skillz: Scripter (Pokescript, I can't do everything but I can do important things ^^).
Experience: I'm workin on my hack Element War (german), so I have a little experience (it's my first own hack).
Proof of Skillz: Hope the following is enough...

Script 1:
Spoiler:

Script 2:
Spoiler:

Script 3:
Spoiler:

Script 4:
Spoiler:

All of this scripts do exactly the same, but the movements of the hero are a little changen from 1-4.
I use this scripts in my own hack and they work. (except one problem: I don't know how to insert the sound of a question mark...).

Contact Possibilities: Pm or msn.

Ps: X-Buster, I don't think Shadow Arcanine is an "OW Sprinter", I would write "Spriter" if I were you xD

Your proof are ok..! Are Sprinter and Spriter are different..?

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Your proof are ok..! Are Sprinter and Spriter are different..?
Maybe I got confused because of the german language (ya know, I'm from Austria).
Sprinter=someone who runs, for example to get a gold medal.

If it's not like this in you language I'm sorry ^^'

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
skill:mapper (using advance map)
proof: none
Experience:none im a begineer
Contact possibilities: pm me

i could also help in other things

good, that you wanna help, but you really should show us some proofs, draw maps in advance map, save the picture and load it at imageshack.us

Maybe I got confused because of the german language (ya know, I'm from Austria).
Sprinter=someone who runs, for example to get a gold medal.

If it's not like this in you language I'm sorry ^^'

i thought the same as you ^^"

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Name: Xray
Skillz: Scripting
Projects: My hack, Steel Version
proof of work..

Script 1
Spoiler:

Script 2
Spoiler:

Script 3
Spoiler:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
they look really good ^^

@ xray: I think you proofs are okay, but x-buster should confirm it first ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
your proofs are OK with me, your in..! :)

for now, we need a mapper..! does anyone of you know a good mapper..?

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
Since i noticed ill never be able to do a good hack alone i thought i should post here.

Skills: Mapper / Tileset Editor

Proof of Work (Updated):

Ex-Cerulean City:
Spoiler:

Region Map:
Spoiler:

Route 1:
Spoiler:

Route 2
Spoiler:

the left party is nearly the original Nintendo one

Route 3
Spoiler:

Past Experience: I did a lot of mapping and a bit scripting for fun, never uploaded my hack

contact possibilities: well... if you want me in your team then pm me and ill give you my email and icq number

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
I really like them, and it seems like you can insert new tiles ^^
Very good, what do you think X-Buster?

Ps: Try uploading the pictures as .png, there's a reason for the name "portable network graphic" ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
thanks, ill do that next time.
normally i do that eg when im using images for website structures, forgot it this time.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
It's okay, it didn't harm the quality at all ^^

@ post below: Our "boss" has to decide :)

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
cause i used paint.net to make the jpgs... no loss of quality but still a smaller filesize
if you know how jpg is working (similar to mp3) youll know how that is possible... lol

back to the topic: what about my applyment?

edit: i updated it cause i can post images now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back