Red Pokemon Brutal Blue [151] Page 2

Started by HoennTM February 1st, 2014 4:53 PM
  • 44 replies
Male
Seen March 10th, 2014
Posted March 5th, 2014
4 posts
5.8 Years
*SPOILER* Porygon in in the Game Corner. Bulbasaur is a rare encounter in viridian forest. Most of the evo trades are in the Pokemon Lab/Other Places. Charmander is in the room with Moltres in victory road. Squirtle is in one of the water routes using super rods.
Maybe im stupid but i dont see porygon am i missing something lol?

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.

Age 20
Male
Australia
Seen September 19th, 2019
Posted September 19th, 2019
204 posts
10 Years
Hmm, I don't remember putting mewtwo there...
Idk, I'll fix that in the next update. Sorry about that.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

Quick note, I ended up losing the IPS files for ALL my hacks in the Sideshow Showcase, I ended up factory resetting my PC before making backups. Since you can't download them because the downloads are broken, and I no longer have access to them, well, you can figure out the rest -.-

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
Still working on this hack... Slowly but surely.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

Quick note, I ended up losing the IPS files for ALL my hacks in the Sideshow Showcase, I ended up factory resetting my PC before making backups. Since you can't download them because the downloads are broken, and I no longer have access to them, well, you can figure out the rest -.-

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
Hey Scyther, this is a great idea! I've always wanted to do something like this! Might do a let's play of it!
If you make up some support banners I'll definitely put one in my sig!
Thanks! But I'm too lazy to make myself a good one. I suck horribly at paint.net and stuff like that, so I hope someone will do it for me :P
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 28
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.4 Years
Thank you veryy much!! could you make the same hack but for Yellow version?? make sperits more better and add more features like those, maybe extend map?
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
Thank you veryy much!! could you make the same hack but for Yellow version?? make sperits more better and add more features like those, maybe extend map?
I wanted to make a Yellow hack, but sooo many of the tools that work with R/B don't work with Yellow, also Danny-E 33's epic graphics pack doesn't work, either.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
Is there a pokemon locations list somewhere? There is *no* way that I would have found a bulbasaur in viridian forrest without knowing that. Is it like a .5 percent chance encounter?
I don't even remember lol ^_^
I need to update the game anyway.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

Del

šoακεd ςʟoτhεš, ωε† hαïr... ςoʟd ώίɴɖ ßʟoωïηg...

Age 28
Male
Celadon City, Kanto
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 25th, 2019
514 posts
9.4 Years
Ouch! :/ sadly, but ty and keep it up!

EPIC ART!
TY SO MUCH! LOVE GEN I! ^^
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ
itร ʀɑiɳiɳg ѳut tɦɛʀɛ... wɛɑʀ yѳu cѳɑt, tɑkɛ yѳuʀ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ ɑɳɗ รtɛp ѳut Բѳʀ ɑ wɑʆk uɳɗɛʀ tɦɛ pѳuʀiɳg ʀɑiɳ...
wɦiʆɛ cʆѳรiɳg yѳuʀ ɛyɛร... yѳu ɦɛɑʀ tɦɛ ʀɑiɳ ɗʀѳpร tickʆiɳg ѳѵɛʀ tɦɛ uɱɓʀɛʆʆɑ...
tɦɛ cѳʆɗ ɓʀɛɛzɛ, wiɳɗ'ร ɓʆѳwiɳg, yѳu cɑɳ Բɛɛʆ it witɦ yѳuʀ Բɑcɛ รkiɳ...
ʀɑiɳ Բɑʆʆร
\(^○^)人(^○^)/

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
I wish I could. I have bad news. The .sav corrupted, so I will have to start again... I think I'll make a hack like this but for Red. I'm really sorry guys. I'll still be happy to answer questions and whatnot, just don't expect this to be updated for awhile at least or ever.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
Heh, I didn't know people still looked at this :P

Well thanks at least.

I actually have not made a hack in AGES so I might consider making another one of these :/
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
Update!

Not exclusively to this but I've released the counterpart to this hack in the forum because I had to discontinue this one.
If you want to play this kind go download my other hack Ruthless Red if you want more updates.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
It's in Cerulean Cave. 10% encounter.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
the mew glitches dont works
Yes, I already made a comment about this: I used different levels for the trainers which made the code different (I think)
which made a different Pokemon give way. I don't know what Pokemon you got, for some reason it changes for different people. Somebody got a shellder, somebody got a Rapidash, and so on.

I believe that's the reason why but I really have no idea.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

HoennTM

Age 20
Male
Australia
204 posts
10 Years
So are you not supporting this hack anymore?

Also, what is the difference between this one and your red one?

Thanks in advance =)
Wow, sorry for the late reply!
Haven't been on PC in months.

To put it flatly, I am not supporting this version anymore. The really only difference is that the Red version have increased rates of starters in the wild etc, some moves have increased power, you know general changes, I guess I just got lazy on this one!

Note: Didn't mean to intentionally bump this thread even though it's a couple months old.
Forza Borussia Dortmund!

Advertiser Content