• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeCommunity Yearbook Project

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay, I'm new to this site, but it sounds interesting. What exactly do you do?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Perhaps some new members don't Why don't you give 'em a run down?

This was the first post on the old one:
Wow! PC has been here for almost a year! My, how time flies! To commemorate this special event, I decided to make an "Online" yearbook. But I can't do it alone. That's where you come in. PM me if you want to help out telling me what job you want. I'll accept 10 people per job.

What I have thought about putting in:

Funniest Quotes
PC Member of the Year Awards
Top 50 Posters Page (You'll get an award If you make it.)
Important Moments in PC History

and.... a PC Birthday Bash on October 16th. (That was the day PC came to be!)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I wonder if we wil still have a birthday bash on Oct. 16th or if we have to wait until Sept. 6th next year...

and also, the top 50 posters are obviously much different than they were at the old PC...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
top posters certainly need some changes... change it to a smaller number (definitley...).

Doesn't Haruka have a thread about PC Member Scrapbook? That can be part of the yearbook, maybe.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Out of curiosity, where do you go to find the top posters on pc?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Thanks for that Gold Raikou!So when are we going to make the yearbook?

Years
Gesse, this must have been a long time ago. Anyway, I can help design year book pages using html or paint shop pro. I can aslo try to find funny, errr even stupid quotes LOL

Anyway, I WANNT HELP!! -^.^-

Back