• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I can tell this game is going to be awesome just because it is based on the manga, good luck with your work.

MegaNew

Pokémon Unetta Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
do u mind releasing the DS double screen feature?

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Um help Just incase you dont know Sinnoh is to the right of Kanto and Hoene is to the left of jhoto (sinnoh and hoene are right next to each other on your Wm) I dont know if you made it like that or what but that is just incase you dont know

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Um help Just incase you dont know Sinnoh is to the right of Kanto and Hoene is to the left of jhoto (sinnoh and hoene are right next to each other on your Wm) I dont know if you made it like that or what but that is just incase you dont know
if you look at the world map of japan, it's true that hoenn is in the left bottom corner, shinnoh is at the right top and kantho/jotho in the middle.
Bt if you watch at serebii pokeearth, they have shinnoh at the right bottom cornor.

If the 5th gen must also be a part if the map of japan, i think it would be around Tohuko.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Well I just finished reading Yellows ark LOL, um I have a question/suggestion, The question is do you start the game off and can pick any of the anime characters (the main ones I mean)and if so my suggestion is to have it where each arc you pick one of the main characters and start like that like For the yellow arc(well red/yellows arc) You could pic Yello Green Blue Red Lance Agatha Koga Loreli or Bill (these are just examples) and then so on that way you are going in order of the anime

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
A few questions:

-Will we be playing through all of the arcs of the manga?

-Will we be able to change which character we're playing as at any time?

-Will we recieve the starter of every character at one point or another? This includes Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu).

Years
A few questions:

-Will we be playing through all of the arcs of the manga?

-Will we be able to change which character we're playing as at any time?

-Will we recieve the starter of every character at one point or another? This includes Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu).

- Yes, every events in manga will be in game
- Yes, You can change every time
- No, you can't receive but you can trade for it

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
i think i should start reading those silver/ gold manga to, but i got bussy at school for the moment :(

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Well, I'm definitly looking forward to this. I read the entire R/B/G and Yellow arcs over Winter Break, finished the G/S/C arc a week ago and am currently 3/4ths of the way through the R/S arc. Im definitly looking forward to seeing the manga events in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back