• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favourite fire type pokemon in gen 5 pokemon in b/w.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Lot of good fire-types introduced in Gen 5, but I still take Reshiram over any of them. It's regal appearance, typing, and overall inspiration are what put at the top. It's shiny form is beautiful.

Emboar gets a lot of hate, but it was easily my most used of the Unova starters, and I like it's mean appearance. It looks like it just wants to trash things up.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
Probably Reshiram. I do like the other fire types of Units but Reshiram has always been the most rememberable, mostly likely because it was one of the first legendaries that I actually liked.

blue

gucci
Years
Chandelure and Emboar are my two favourite Fire-types from Unova. Using them both on separate teams proved how viable they are both specially and physically!

Years
96px-517Munna.png

Totally Volcarona, it's my favorite fire type in Unova as well as my favorite bug type. I also really like Chandelure, because I like the idea of a haunted chandelier Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raichael

The Weeaboo Wazzock
Years
My vote definitely goes to the Litwick line, especially my Chandelure. I probably used her more than any other Pokemon in my party during my battles with the Elite Four, N and Ghetsis, as I just found her moveset and speed so useful.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Darumaka and Darmanitan are my favourites. I used them on my main White team too.

Gen 5 is a pretty strong gen for fire types though. Volcarona is another one I really like, I'd love to use one sometime.

Back