• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] For Supremacy [M] [OOC]

Years
My character, I'll do CSS later

Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
It could provide funny moments, Merk being this useless piece of **** in this world with all the momentum-controlling, disease-personified, Mecha Gundams roaming around.

If I get to win three battles, I'll be sure to complement my roster with something more powerful.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Time to stop lurking, it seems.

Spoiler:

Years
[a id]text[/a id]

NOX

bbca0b162d677712bc90edec6f86835a.jpg

Class:
Assasin

Appearance:
A being of darkness and shadows, Nox shifts between reality and illusion. A dark siloette of destructive force, whose only goal is to eliminate his target. Slipping silently into darkness and becoming a part of it himself, Nox is neither alive nor dead. He simply exists as a destructive force of nature, the Avatar of Death. He typically takes a humanoid form, but completely black save for the whites of his eyes. His appearance changes constantly, but always maintains a shadowy form with white eyes.

Weapons and Abilities:

Incorporeal Form
Nox is a force created from shadows, and even though he is a physical creature, he may retreat into the shadows and move quickly though them. While in this form he is vulnerable to light and fire, but resistant to physical damage.

Shadow Control
After entering the shadows and speeding along in his incorporeal form, Nox may enter a person's shadow and become physical again, maintaining the illusion of their form. The target's shadow will be missing until released by Nox, whether voluntarily or by force. While in his target's form he feels the tug of the shadow wishing to return to its host, and can track his target nearly anywhere.

Darkness Dagger
A dagger forged in the fires of Hell, this pitch black blade is imbued with deadly power. The blade passes through all non-living material like it doesn't exist, but cannot leave Nox's touch for more than five seconds or it will fade into the shadows.

Bio:
On his homeworld, Nox was the Avatar of Death, a creature worshiped by many less than trustworthy individuals with an agenda. Death is a demi-god, powerful enough to imbue a creature with his essence and allow it to borrow some of his strength. Nox was an assassin who specialized in well-known targets, living for the thrill of the hunt. When faced with a set-up by the police Nox was almost caught, but Death decided to grant him powers beyond his comprehension, and he escaped, now in debt to Death. He's spent years hunting down targets which have attempted to defy Death himself, and has sent many powerful threats into Death's greedy hands.

CSS originally by Strange, modified by Deceptio, and again by GreyBidoof, and another time by Strange

Back