• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Restarded Project!!!​

After a long time, this project aee reetqrted again, is glad to me work again in this hack, for now the maps are completed up to Ecruteak City, for now I'm only scripting some cities and important events, a lot of features are done, you can see the new images in the new main post.
In the end, I ended up seeing on the WAH that ragnarock had been cancelled almost one month ago and to my best that I can say, im sorry for how it turned out. Hopefully this will be a much simpler project rather than building a game from the ground up. Good luck and save yourself the stress.

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
It's fantastic to see this back in action!
It is a shame to see that Ragnarok was cancelled... I would have loved to play it.
Either way, I've actually been keeping an eye on this project for a while, and I'm super excited to see it completed!

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years

A quick gameplay of the Hackrom, a lot of thuings needs to be improved, but the video is for show the progress of the scripts. The beta maybe be released in January 2017, a lot of things are done, only needs improvement and scripting

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Awesome looking hack so far. :) Johto is my favorite region so I always look forward to playing Johto hacks.

Years
I guess you could modify starter's move same as S/M or X/Y

I mean, totodile can start out with water gun as well.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Aren't you '"El Puto Amo" from Whackhack? Not that I know you but I saw a similar project on that forum and while it looked promising, apparently it was cancelled.

De cualquier forma, espero que tengas la oportunidad y puedas finalizar este juego ya que nadie termina ningun hack que involucre Johto, al menos no en GBA. Se ve prometedor, pero te recomiendo que lo termines en español y creeme que si tiene mucho exito alguien te ayudara a pasarlo a ingles sin ningun problema.

Te deseo la mejor suerte con este hack. ^^

Dr. Seuss

Years

New video with a new adition, a mini textbox to display the name of important NPC, like in the 3DS Pokémon games.

Credits to ---- for the routine of the secondary textbox.

Aren't you '"El Puto Amo" from Whackhack? Not that I know you but I saw a similar project on that forum and while it looked promising, apparently it was cancelled.
My nick in Wah are "~Vector"

Years
Nice addition! I hope you will arrange the difficulty same as S/M.
Also, the game exp will change more if you can add same exp system as S/M had~

Dr. Seuss

Years
Nice addition! I hope you will arrange the difficulty same as S/M.
Also, the game exp will change more if you can add same exp system as S/M had~
I think that the difficult curve of S/M is very low, the exp. share makes the game more easy.
--------------------------------------------
A new video, introducing the evil guys, the eternal Team Rocket

For now, I no need beta testers, but maybe the next week I would look for some testers, I wanna leaak a demo before the end of the year, because the beta will be available in January 2017.

Years
Looks great and I hope you will not make the difficulty as hard Liquid Crystal was..

Being playing s/m, well its not as easy tho but sometime easy things get difficult when team is not balanced - thats part I liked tho..

Well at least we can see mega evolution feature? And one thing I hope you will add Typlosion's new signature move as well!

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Nice updates Ruki!!
Keep up the good work.
Jhoto isn't my favorite region. Still can't wait for the first release

Dr. Seuss

Years
Demo 1 Released

A little christmas gift for yours, before the release of the first beta, I release this little demo.

You can get only 1 badge on this demo, and for now I cannot guarantee if the sav file of the demo would be compatible with the beta 1.

Important!!!

Please before to patch the game Read the "readme" text file, in these file are the list of bugs and oddities of the hackrom. Also, you must download "NUPS" UPS patcher because Lips cannot patch .ups files

Special thanks to Nex and Delta231 for testing my demo.

Download Links

Mega | Mediafire | Zippyshare | Google Drive

Last edited:

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Demo 1 Released

A little christmas gift for yours, before the release of the first beta, I release this little demo.

You can get only 1 badge on this demo, and for now I cannot guarantee if the sav file of the demo would be compatible with the beta 1.

Important!!!

Please before to patch the game Read the "readme" text file, in these file are the list of bugs and oddities of the hackrom. Also, you must download "NUPS" UPS patcher because Lips cannot patch .ups files

Special thanks to Nex and Delta231 for testing my demo.

Download Links

Mega | Mediafire | Zippyshare | Google Drive
OMG !

dtetapia

Masaru
Years
I like this proyect, but the problem what im afraid, is this was cancelled (Like Pokemon Dark Violet)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I had the patched beta on my computer for a while and I finally played it. I must say I am truly impressed. I just hope this one does not end up cancelled.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hopefully someone can do a grammar check for you. No offense but I tend to be a stickler for grammar and seeing how the warning in the sewers was worded made me cringe a bit. I know you're not the best with english though so I mean no offense. I just hope the dialogue will have an english proofreader.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Hopefully someone can do a grammar check for you. No offense but I tend to be a stickler for grammar and seeing how the warning in the sewers was worded made me cringe a bit. I know you're not the best with english though so I mean no offense. I just hope the dialogue will have an english proofreader.

Don't worry about that, i'm taking an Intensive english class, I have started fixing all the gramar mistakes in the dialogues.
P.S.: This project still in development.

Back