• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Little past three am here. Should see about getting a drink of water and then heading to sleep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. Don't say 'stuck'. :c It sounds like you don't want to be in a convo with me! (I'm joking though so don't worry 'bout it haha).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PC is working really slow for me right now so I think I'm just going to call it quits and head to sleep soon here.

Are you using Photoshop? If so, which one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh damn. So you wouldn't have the quick selection tool. I don't know which version they implement it in but it makes rendering sooo much easier. But good luck! I know the pain of trying to render on CS2 and ugh. Terrible.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I totally forgot BW2 releases Sunday. I'd say I can't wait but I can, since I have Borderlands 2 to keep me company. It'll mean by AC:WW Town on Desmume will be even more abandoned even more though. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back