• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
You can swap items for IVs? But IVs are individual values that I though was permanent for each pokemon.. that's pretty cool! how 'bout buying Pokemon from Coaster Island with Perfect IVs and Aiding Nature with the use of slot coins like at the game corner? and as for EVs I don't like it as like buying EV points, why not a Battle Dojo where you can pick which stats to train at and battle certain Pokemon depending on the users choice?
Awesome! This is actually a much better idea! Thanks!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Awesome! This is actually a much better idea! Thanks!

Yey! I feel like I already have many contributions to this hack if though it's just little basic stuff that could improve one's gameplay =.=... I haven't mention that I like the cartoon-y style of this hack, it makes the environment enjoyable IMO... and just like the quote on my signature said, your hack is beautiful on the inside, just like a fridge.XD (But not those hex codes =.=)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Wow this hack is great one of the best I've played in ages however I can't seem to find the 4th gym leader

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
Just downloaded this and I'm keen to play it, it's looks like it could shape up to be an insanely awesome hack.

On a side note, i'd be happy to beta test for you if you'd like, just shoot me a message if you're interested.

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
Years
I have the current build downloaded, but I'm hesitant to play because I kind of want to wait for the next build to release first. Might have to crack this weekend and give it a shot.

Just the "outdated" warning on the first post makes me nervous lol

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Yey!! New/Custom moves! And I have an idea.. how 'bout that for a certain amount of battles you'll recieve a gift to help you on your EV training. A Pokerus and/or Macho Brace. Or they would give points for a battle then you can exchange those points for stuff that helps EV Training.. Cheaper Vitamins, Macho Brace, Exp. Share and maybe Pokerus induced pokemon? And also will there be shiny Pokemon Events?

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
This is probably really silly, but my download finished so I patched it all up and after I get the old scripture and go outside, suicune flees, which I assume is meant to happen, but now I'm stuck on a ledge with no way back into the cave and no way down, what do I do?

Edit; Nevermind, I clicked on where I warped in from and the old scripture took me off the ledge

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
game is buged at start , after suicune run from cave if u exit u are in place that doesnt have exit :S

screenshot http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/2162320/file.html

im playing last beta 2.5

Talk to the wall you appeared in front of after exiting the cave. You will be putting the scripture there. It's not a bug.. (Before asking search other posts, they answer many questions. Also check the Written Walkthrough or the Youtube Walkthrough. Links can be found on the first page)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
game is buged at start , after suicune run from cave if u exit u are in place that doesnt have exit :S

screenshot http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/2162320/file.html

im playing last beta 2.5
That was a "mini puzzle." This game will have many moments like that forcing you to interact with the overworld. Mystery solvers!
----------
Here is what I been up to at the moment! Tons of new moves will be added. It is mostly going to be 4th gen moves and my own custom moves!
This screenshot is just a demo of the attacks. Sneasel will not be learning these in the final release!
----------

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
That was a "mini puzzle." This game will have many moments like that forcing you to interact with the overworld. Mystery solvers!
----------
Here is what I been up to at the moment! Tons of new moves will be added. It is mostly going to be 4th gen moves and my own custom moves!
This screenshot is just a demo of the attacks. Sneasel will not be learning these in the final release!
----------

Aww... Not even provoke? Provoke seems like a fun attack, and sneasel should learn it. From its dex entries, it steals Pidgey eggs. Provoking Pidgeys, anyone?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Aww... Not even provoke? Provoke seems like a fun attack, and sneasel should learn it. From its dex entries, it steals Pidgey eggs. Provoking Pidgeys, anyone?
Ohh, haha, I meant from the more obvious ones like Flare Blitz, lol. It will indeed learn Provoke. I am still brainstorming ideas for new moves and effects!

Just downloaded this and I'm keen to play it, it's looks like it could shape up to be an insanely awesome hack.

On a side note, i'd be happy to beta test for you if you'd like, just shoot me a message if you're interested.
Thanks! And sure! I will be releasing my latest beta checkpoint soon, so I'll add you to the beta list.
I have the current build downloaded, but I'm hesitant to play because I kind of want to wait for the next build to release first. Might have to crack this weekend and give it a shot.

Just the "outdated" warning on the first post makes me nervous lol
You can still play the 2.5 build if you like, as a demo! When beta 3 comes out, you can use your 2.5 build save file as well. Or you can start over (which, I made the early parts of the game even more refreshing).
Yey!! New/Custom moves! And I have an idea.. how 'bout that for a certain amount of battles you'll recieve a gift to help you on your EV training. A Pokerus and/or Macho Brace. Or they would give points for a battle then you can exchange those points for stuff that helps EV Training.. Cheaper Vitamins, Macho Brace, Exp. Share and maybe Pokerus induced pokemon? And also will there be shiny Pokemon Events?
There will be plenty of shiny opportunities! But they are not easy to find! There is actually one in the 2.5 build! I don't think anybody has found it yet, lol.

And as for the EV training, that idea can work out. I think the point system will be more rewarding and fun. I can make it as a key item that stores your points and there will be a shop for you to buy EVs.

Also, outside of Aqualight City, there is a Fighter Bro that sells cheap ev vitamins. But only at night.
Nice hack love it and it's interesting.....Keep up the good work
Thanks for the support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Will you insert a custom backsprite for the protagonist in beta 3? Even though the game is awesome, the appeal lacks when there is a custom overworld for the protagonist but the original backsprite...

But in the end all I can say about this hack is good job

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Will you insert a custom backsprite for the protagonist in beta 3? Even though the game is awesome, the appeal lacks when there is a custom overworld for the protagonist but the original backsprite...

But in the end all I can say about this hack is good job
Yeah, there indeed will be. Right before the release of beta 2.3, my protagonist spriter had become busy with stuff.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Why does it show in my notifs that Shinx quoted my post and then when I click it it goes to your post FrozenInferno and then when I click where you replied to my quotes it goes to No Thread Specified?

Okay.. On-Topic, I like that you implement new moves as of now, how many slots have you added? And btw could you add more Special Dark moves? Since only having Dark Pulse as a Special Dark attack is kinda low and only limited pokemon can learn that also Physical Electric Attacks w/out recoil and with decent power(Most Physical Electric Pokemon doesn't have an Arm so Thunder Punch I think isn't an option.)? And also Physical Ice attacks with Decent Power to go with also, Alot of those need them :D

Back