• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help elite four white version

Years
  • uk
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
I want to beat the Elite four on my Pokémon White game and I've come up with this team. Do you guys think I'll be able to defeat them with this team:? Emboar(lv.45) Swanna(lv.50) Liepard(lv.51) Stoutland(lv.36) Cobalion(lv.46) Darmanitan (lv.35)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Levels might need a little bit of help. Darmanitan's and Stouland's level is rather low compared to what you should be for that time in the game.

Movesets might be helpful to know too. That way, we can see if you have enough coverage for what the Elite Four has.

I'm going to move this over to in-game help in the Battle Center.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you could get yourself a Moxie Gyarados, that would be great. 8) For moveset, I would personally go with Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Waterfall, and Stone Edge. After one Dragon Dance, it could take down the entire team of whichever Elite Four member you're facing. Since all your slots are filled, maybe you could replace Swanna. Make sure to EV train it in Attack and Speed, by the way!

Back