• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
You can't sprite better than them, right?

If you say "bad", that usually means you sprite better than Linkandzelda's

team. You should say: Hmm, this looks very good!

The Maps are good, and the Hero's OW too!

But the Hero in the Trainer Card needs a bit of improvment.

Then say whatever improvments is needed to make it better instead

saying it bad.

I like your idea(s) SZ (Can I say your name like that?)!

Maybe the other buildings are destroyed is because they don't have

foundations to face the eruption, while the Pokecenter is always

trying to prevent to get destroyed by the eruptions.

Well truth is I can sprite far better, thats just a revamp of gold.
I have to do the elite four sprites soon.

Well the event im thinking of involves a certain cinnabar volcano event with blaine maybe?
Pushing boulders in holes to stop lava flow. Once you do it blaine allows you to challenge him?
I gotta talk about this to linkandzelda, despite cinnabars gym, being a long way away..

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Soooo, you've said the Beta is almost ready for release, I've heard you mention your starting editing the league, now to ask roughly how far you are, I'm taking a Guess as to you beat the league and the game restarts as usual but there's just nothing else to do until the next Beta, am I right ?

It still looks good though :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Soooo, you've said the Beta is almost ready for release, I've heard you mention your starting editing the league, now to ask roughly how far you are, I'm taking a Guess as to you beat the league and the game restarts as usual but there's just nothing else to do until the next Beta, am I right ?

It still looks good though :)

basically we're right before the league, after the league is done, I'll test along with linkandzelda and some others, see if we get errors and stuff. The beta will end after the johto league, kanto will be availiable next beta

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well truth is I can sprite far better, thats just a revamp of gold.
I have to do the elite four sprites soon.

Well the event im thinking of involves a certain cinnabar volcano event with blaine maybe?
Pushing boulders in holes to stop lava flow. Once you do it blaine allows you to challenge him?
I gotta talk about this to linkandzelda, despite cinnabars gym, being a long way away..

OK, once you've finshed doing till Cinnabar Island, maybe you'll talk how

the things work in the Cinnabar Gym, OK?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
ok. that sounds good. will do.

bad news. i cant work on LC for a while as im more busy at school than i thought. pitty i was so close to a beta too. anyway. i hope this thread dosnt die while im gone.

link

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
dont worrie :D school is more important... although i hate it x_x but im sure it wont die.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
The game is looking great =D
Can't wait til it's finished ^_^
I like the tilesets :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
Aww, that's too bad. I was REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on this game! Oh well, guess I'll just have to play more Shiny Gold...

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
well that's good. life is more important :D speaking of classwork... i gota be cracking down on my ict courswork O.O

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hi guys.
just to say im working on LC as im typing. theres been a problem at school were nobody can use the computers or laptops so i havent been on at all. thats fixed now so i can hopfully release a beta on this weekend. I HOPE........

link

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Wow, this is amazing, looks so realistic compared to Crystal.....Can't wait for the beta to come out!

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Wow I'm lovin the look of this game,the colours hurt my eyes but they're pretty good maps,cant wait to see what scripting genious you've came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back