• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What did you name your starter?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Title.

I was drawing a blank on what to call my Eevee, and she was female, so...I named her Evie. :B

Also, in my Shiny-only file, I couldn't use Eevee, but I still named her...Hype. Because I'm gonna be carrying hype with me for the entire run, throughout every hunt. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i tend to name all my pokemon after foods, spices, drinks, etc and i happened to have a bit of pocky when i started let's go so. eevee's name is pocky.

Years
I named my Eevee 'Bennie' after the song Bennie and the Jets, and made sure he was wearing Elton John style sunglasses as soon as I got them.

CocoaAlpaca

south park elementary's gym leader
Years
At first i mamed my Eevee Kevin, but then i realized Kevin was a girl, so her name's been Skylar ever since.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Initially I planned to name my partner female Eevee as Evolia, but I changed my mind because I think Evolily fits better. Both names are partly based on how some countries call Eevee.

Years
Named my Pikachu Lemon at first, but then ended up giving it its original name back because I couldn't keep up with nicknaming the rest of my party to fit, hah. Do love food and dessert-based names. 。^‿^。

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
Years
My Eevee is named Miku, after Hatsune Miku. I almost always use Japanese names for my Pokemon and I was really into her at the time, so it was the first thing that popped into mind haha. ^^

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
My Eevee is called Fennel. While browsing stuff I randomly came across the word 'fen', which then started to sound like a pleasant name. After that I came to the conclusion that Fen, or Fenn, could be a shortening of Fennel. A couple of other possible name ideas that would've had 'Fen' as a shortened form were Fennec or Fenrir. Fennel sounded like the nicest out of those options so I ended up going with that.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Freeman the Eevee. Just like 90% of nicknames where the naming scheme is people names, there is no meaning here and I just decided to name my Eevee Freeman because it was simply the first thing that came to my mind.

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
Years
I called my Eevee 'Eevoo' because when i first played pokemon FR had to pick a name for the Eevee and Eevoo was the first thing that came to my mind, so I always call the Eevees 'Eevoo'

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 28, 2019
I initially named my pikachu something cute like Pippin iirc, but then my friend insisted on changing it to Vladislav, so... I technically named him Pippin, but his name is currently Vladislav, and in a way, I suppose it suits him. It compliments one of my go-to raichu nicknames of Boris, anyway.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I named her Not Raichu. Because she could never evolve and was only useful to me for HMs. And I like Raichu better.

Back