• 60 replies

Hyzenthlay

Female
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,778 posts
6.9 Years
I love seeing everyone's sign-ups, it motivates me to work on my own! Unfortunately my muse has uh, taken a leave of absence, so to speak. ^_^;

Anyway, I'm a little stuck right now on how a Komala would function in life with its comatose ability. I'm currently looking for ideas. Anyone feel free to chip in on this! :)
"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)

Female
Seen August 3rd, 2018
Posted August 3rd, 2018
984 posts
4.3 Years
I love seeing everyone's sign-ups, it motivates me to work on my own! Unfortunately my muse has uh, taken a leave of absence, so to speak. ^_^;

Anyway, I'm a little stuck right now on how a Komala would function in life with its comatose ability. I'm currently looking for ideas. Anyone feel free to chip in on this! :)
looks like komala can do anything every other pokemon can do... while asleep, aha. thatd probably make it hard to write from a komalas POV since it seems like one of those pokemon whose functions are meant to be a mystery, kind of like unown. komalas entire gimmick seems to be written out for you (is it an accident that komala did that... or was it on purpose??)

BUT you could write them without being introspective. like, for chikas first post(s) i have this idea of being pretty impersonal since its going to be a collab with firesnow. like, instead of describing how chika feels, it would more like a neutral narrator reflecting on what another character could glean through conversation.

thats an idea for how you could write them. for a random character premise thingie, maybe the komala is touted as this oracle in apricorn village, able to see what no one else can lol

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Mention)

Age 25
Male
Chichester, UK
Seen June 16th, 2019
Posted August 6th, 2018
101 posts
5.4 Years
Komala's an interesting (and very difficult) proposition, as it's entire gimmick would be... well, not particularly conducive to interaction at all. The main way I could think of doing it might for a suggestion be that they're having dreams that are somewhat lucid, and altering their perceptions of actual events that are happening. Like uh, if you've played Team Fortress or seen the Meet the Pyro video, perhaps like a less-grisly version of the Pyro's grip on reality?
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut,
and my weakness is that I cared too much...

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
842 posts
1.6 Years
the ic is up! people on discord, thanks for waiting and im pretty sure you know what i'm gonna say :') glad you guys edited it <3

Here's my sign-up.
Who am I?
you two are also accepted! sorry if i seem to be mia here, i'm better at giving updates via the discord server

speaking of,
please restate what mission you're claiming!
if you're in discord, ping me there instead.

please also give me a list of what you have on hand so far

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Mention)

Age 25
Male
Chichester, UK
Seen June 16th, 2019
Posted August 6th, 2018
101 posts
5.4 Years
Unfortunately, I can't find a link to the RPT discord anywhere. If someone can drop it to me (ThePlumbum#7024), it would be appreciated.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut,
and my weakness is that I cared too much...

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
33,067 posts
11.9 Years
Unfortunately, I can't find a link to the RPT discord anywhere. If someone can drop it to me (ThePlumbum#7024), it would be appreciated.
There is no RPT discord at the moment. This RP is hosting a channel on a private RP-focused discord server.

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo

Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted April 18th, 2019
29 posts
1.8 Years
Character
Name: Caelan
Species: Banette

Appearance: Image The other part of the picture is his Distortion Form
Personality: Caelan doesn't talk much, if at all. He's a very serious Pokemon, and takes his job as an explorer... well, seriously. He knows when he's out matched though, and will show his respect for a Pokemon stronger than him
History: As a Shuppet, Caelan was a playful Pokemon, who often went to play in the fields near his village. However, one day, an evil Pokemon attack his village while he was playing, and his family was killed. He was taken in by a Lucario who trained him to become stronger, and he made friends with some of the other trainees. However, the evil Pokemon attacked again, and his mentor, along with many of his friends died. He tried to convince the other survivors to continue fighting, but they lost hope and refused. Caelan felt betrayed, and so he started training all alone, and refused to make friends or trust anyone ever again. The only reason he went to Alakazam's Guild is to continue growing stronger, but he still is very cold towards people who want to be friends with him.

Ability: Cursed Body
Moves: Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Shadow Ball, Phantom Force, Curse, Gunk Shot(Egg move)

---

Alakazams Guild Questionnaire
Please answer these questions as honestly as possible.
You are recommended to answer these questions in character.
Somebody calls you weird but funny. How does that make you feel?
I honestly don't care what other people think of me. I am myself, and I will never be anyone else but everything I've ever been.

The road forks to the right and left. You are told there is a treasure on the right. What do you do?
I don't care about treasure, I just want to fight. Then again, there might be someone guarding the treasure. I suppose I'll go right to see if somebody is guarding the treasure so I can fight them.

Spring, summer, fall, or winter Which season do you like best and why?
I don't really pay attention to the seasons, but winter would have to be my favorite, the bitter cold helps me with my training

When its all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
No, I will always complete tasks I've set my mind to, no matter how difficult, and I won't give up until my task is completed.

What makes you special?
My Distortion Form. It is the result of intense training, I gained control of the darkness inside my rag doll-like body and can unleash it without going berserk
Advertiser Content