• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Last edited:

micky

Legendary Hunter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2016
does anyone know where do i get a spell tag? plz help me i want a frolass

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Well, I said I'd make you one, Wes.
So, here's you a support bar, from me~

iaza16869156050700.png

Love the hack~

Years
PROBLEM

hey, great hack, I just defeated zhery league, but where do I get the Lauren ticket? I've looked everywhere!!!

really good game, I just beat the zhery league but I CANT find where to get the lauren ticket!! how do I get it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
this hack is pretty much impossible to obtain now all we get is the white screen, i searched for the Ruby (U) v1.0 rom and its impossible to find unless its the 0907 one and that still gets a white screen, idk if anyone cares im just saying its not possible to obtain anymore but the hack looks great

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
this hack is pretty much impossible to obtain now all we get is the white screen, i searched for the Ruby (U) v1.0 rom and its impossible to find unless its the 0907 one and that still gets a white screen, idk if anyone cares im just saying its not possible to obtain anymore but the hack looks great

not true...........here try google.com a good site indeed

hey, great hack, I just defeated zhery league, but where do I get the Lauren ticket? I've looked everywhere!!!

really good game, I just beat the zhery league but I CANT find where to get the lauren ticket!! how do I get it?

go home into the lab then go to seanport take the ship to lauren

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Okay I did everything it says to do on this

1. Download the VBA on the first page of this thread.
2. Download the suggested v1.0 Ruby ROM (Google it).
3. Download the English Beta 2 patch on the first page.
4. Double click on the IPS file and then find your ROM in the new window.
5. Double click on the ROM. A window will pop-up saying it's patched.
6. Open the ROM in the VBA.
7. On the VBA, go under Options > Emulator > Save Type > 128K.
8. Play through the game, and if any other problems are encountered, re-patch the ROM up to three times.

But I still get the white screen. i really want to play the english version

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
not true...........here try google.com a good site indeed

Yes, but even if you do a Google search, all that shows up is a download link for the version you are talking about, but it says 0907 in front of it and if you use it, it still gives you a white screen. I'd really like to play this game, so if you could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

Back