• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Looks like I'm crazy enough to get on here while outside school. It's nice that I get Wi-Fi out here, though I have to raise my screen's light. Oh well.

/just got out from her last high school X-mas concert

Aaaaaaaah Lyra got accepted at that Asgard RP. So happy~~~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've done that before! It sucks when my screen is dirty and i haven't bothered to clean it so i can't see anything though.

your concerts are/were during the day? our concerts were always sometime after school.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We usually have two concerts: One on Sunday for the parents to enjoy, then one on Monday for the other students. Though, originally the Monday concert was in the morning, but this year they changed it to the afternoon, which makes more sense, I guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ooouh. that's cool! our concerts were always on like... on tuesday or thursday evenings iirc. i think it was always like that for me. idk.

/should go get something to eat. all she's eaten today is sugar aka cotton candy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ehhhhh, I'm cold. Never mind that I'm in a t-shirt and shorts.

...Also, totally forgot I was supposed to wake up my parents a half hour after they went to take a nap. I'm 13 minutes over o3o /I was updating my Musebox on LiveJournal OK

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
37. BRB watching Death Note.

That and it snowed today and I almost died in a car crash this morning yadda yadda.

DEATH NOTE!!!!!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Death note was really good then meh and then good again. Overall I liked it and it doesn't deserve a lot of the hate it gets...but I guess it's cool to hate popular stuff.

And I was watching Ika when I suddenly had the urge to change the bgm a bit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I really couldn't continue to read DN. Idk, it just never caught my interest. In fact the only series with Shinigami that I liked was Full Moon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That bad?

I hate endings that end in cliffhangers. Full Moon and Kaitou Jeanne did just that and it upset me to no end. Never mind that the manga version of both had ends.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ending was always gonna be like that, look wat magazine it was published in.
Spoiler:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Xulek, don't open this spoiler. It'll ruin Death Note for you. >:C

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I never watched it thinking
Spoiler:

I went along for the ride and just enjoyed it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not sure I agree with you there/
Spoiler:

Reinhard von Lohengramm or even Lelouch Lamperouge on the other hand go in the Grey area.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, hey, I thought you had to have four words outside of spoilers. ...Or was that just for transparent and hidden text tags?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
48. So many spoiler tags and I just woke up.

Oh well, time to go back to sleep again, looks like I got tomorrow off now due to all the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back