• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
What do you think about popularity

I think its important to have a name for your self that isnt in the under class

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
popularity + frostweaver = not compatible

i'm unpopular, and i hope that it'll remain that way.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
popularity + dizzy = 100%%%%%%

i like bein popular i have no problems with it , its fun , escpecially with upperclassmen , and with fashion it just makes me look better ^^ , but just dont hate me please

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Popularity is class indeed,
but like frosty, I'm not compatible with it.:p

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ I'd rather be shunned all the way through high school rather than be "in" with the popular girls.

Blech. I can't stand them at my school. ~_~ They aren't that bad yet, since everyone is still adjusting, but uggggggggh. They were terrible at my old school if you got in their way. So I can't imagine they'd be any better at my new school. I like being alone, too. So nyeh.

PokeTrainerCarol

popularity + frostweaver = not compatible

i'm unpopular, and i hope that it'll remain that way.

Same here!

Popularity sickens me, kinda'. The popular people are always the most...STUPID. Not you bishounenboi! I just say that from past experiences >_> don't know about you! I rather be alone...ALONE, everywhere, dressed properly, and getting good grades ^-^ I've survived that way 4 years already, and it's still that way...now!

trust me though I could get popularity if I was insane and actually wanted it...I'm a nice an agreeable person. I just don't show it. But could you see I'm not lying...? I also have many different abilities (that eventually don't match together!) :)

P.S.No offence Dizzy![size] o_o

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I am somewhat popular at my school...I think I only attained it from being one of the smartest kids in my class tho...I also hang out with alot of popular people, so I think that's what got me into the in crowd.

I don't see why some people dispise being popular...I hear people tell me it is because that most of them are snobby and stuck-up and I tell them in popularity's defense that if you were to instantly become popular, you really wouldn't become snobby at all, would you?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I agree with tmbjr... Anyone seen Harry Potter 5? I just hated the way James bullied Snape just because he was popular (James)... ._.

22sa

Years
tmbjr said:
I am somewhat popular at my school...I think I only attained it from being one of the smartest kids in my class tho...I also hang out with alot of popular people, so I think that's what got me into the in crowd.

I don't see why some people dispise being popular...I hear people tell me it is because that most of them are snobby and stuck-up and I tell them in popularity's defense that if you were to instantly become popular, you really wouldn't become snobby at all, would you?
Exactly!

Also, I think you either get popular by making friends or making war.:cool:

A great example on forums is Syrus, he went around and made friends with everyone.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
just cause i hate "popularity" that doesn't mean i hate a specific "popular person." So i wont' hold a grudge on you dizzy for nothing (unless you start acting like the stereotypically popular people)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Alyssa and Popularity isnt compatable togeter

It's fine being unpopular, but hmmmmm. I just want to enjoy my life like it is and don't make any of my friends or anymore mad... or get into a war of popularity.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm pretty neutral on it. I don't mind if I am or not, it won't really effect the way I interact with people.

I don't seek it out however.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
whaddaya mean if i act like a stereotypical popular kid?? I get good grades im in concentrated class , im not like a freekin loser football player , just cuz im popular doesnt mean any1 here has to hate me

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
I'mn really don't think it's important to be popular in school, but to get good grades and make memories with the friends you have. I don't know if the people at my middle school think I'm popular,because I don't hang with them anymore. I hang with different kids in my team.

PokeTrainerCarol

frostweaver
Haruka
Kairi
^^NICK^^ v.2.0.

^_^ I don't have anything against popularity. It's just something not made for me o_o ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
I agree with -

frostweaver
Haruka
Kairi
^^NICK^^ v.2.0.

^_^ I don't have anything against popularity. It's just something not made for me o_o ^_^

lol... as if PC is made out of a group of outcasts in real life and these outcasts have decide to unite together and form a group of their own...

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
Alyssa and Popularity isnt compatable togeter

It's fine being unpopular, but hmmmmm. I just want to enjoy my life like it is and don't make any of my friends or anymore mad... or get into a war of popularity.
That sounds good and all but I found that somewhat hypocritical coming from you (no offense).:\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
actually that's what i felt too but i didnt' say anything about it... it's too hard to believe that someone who's so popular in PC isn't popular at least one bit in RL?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
:o It's easier to get popular online than offline because you really CAN be yourself without fear of judgement. Well, not the same judgement anyway. It's easy to make fun of people for their interests and whatnot in real life, but you can hang out with only people who share your common interest online.

Like us. We're all at a Pokemon board, right? ^_^

Back