• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
I would like to reserve either a spot for a Neko or a Succubus. Sorry I've taken so long to respond, everything took a little longer than expected. My SU will be up shortly. ^-^

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I would like to reserve either a spot for a Neko or a Succubus. Sorry I've taken so long to respond, everything took a little longer than expected. My SU will be up shortly. ^-^

It's okay :) both are still available so feel free to choose either one of them c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SOLO

Health:
Full

None

Chapter Zero:
Sign-Up

Part Zero

SoloFull.png
Name: "Solo" (He has long since abandoned his name)
Species: Lycan

Appearance:
Solo is just your average goth kid who lurks in dark shadowy corners and-- Okay, I know you're not buying that. His appearance, however, is often in garbed in dark clothing, with black-ish hair swepts across his face. His clothes (almost always black) are generally loose and baggy, or larger than the proper size that'd fit him best. His expression is usually one of solemn lamentation, and he is very rarely seen smiling. He wears a blood-dried tooth as a necklace and snaps at those who dare to touch it. However, he refuses to tell anyone what it is or why he's so protective of it. His skin is pale, which is often overlooked because he spends his time in shady places. Despite his ability to retain a perfect human form, he keeps his ears and tail for... Personal reasons. Something else he won't tell anyone about. His figure is very, very lean, but is packed with unseen muscle. His eyes are the iciest blue you might ever see. His natural form is a Gray Wolf, which he often stays in whenever he's alone or sleeping.

Personality:
Solo is, at the very most, quiet. His past is shrouded in mystery and he refuses to tell anyone a single detail. He is often seen as grumpy or isolated, but generally shows kindness... If you're not human or Werewolf, that is. His voice is a deep and subtle one, unless angered, in which case he can shout loud enough to be heard from miles away. He isn't quick to start a fight unless people try to ask him personal questions or get to know him. He neglects most conversation unless it's important and/or irrelevant to himself. His powers are often used for laziness reasons, and will only be used in battle if Solo can keep his temper down. Otherwise, he likes to use agile deftness and simple power to fight. That said, his fist can pack a punch if infused with some Kinesis power. His weakness comes when facing someone with magic, as non-physical powers are nearly impossible to dodge, even with with flexibility and deftness.

History:
Ssshhhhh...

Weakness:
While Solo is fast and strong, his distrust with others prevents any form of teamwork; he only does what is necessary to survive, and will often care less if anyone else dies. He can sometimes react too quickly, without much thought on his actions beforehand. His agility and power are hard to overcome, but his anger often clouds his judgement and dulls his strategic thoughts. His Telekinesis is almost unusable in his rage, and he is especially weak to magic attacks (because he can't easily dodge magic no matter how flexible or quick he may be).

Code:
Gummy Strawberry (Hey, it has apple juice in it!! D:<)

Fixed Float!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
SOLO

Health:
Full

None

Chapter Zero:
Sign-Up

Part Zero

SoloFull.png
Name: "Solo" (He has long since abandoned his name)
Species: Lycan

Appearance:
Solo is just your average goth kid who lurks in dark shadowy corners and-- Okay, I know you're not buying that. His appearance, however, is often in garbed in dark clothing, with black-ish hair swepts across his face. His clothes (almost always black) are generally loose and baggy, or larger than the proper size that'd fit him best. His expression is usually one of solemn lamentation, and he is very rarely seen smiling. He wears a blood-dried tooth as a necklace and snaps at those who dare to touch it. However, he refuses to tell anyone what it is or why he's so protective of it. His skin is pale, which is often overlooked because he spends his time in shady places. Despite his ability to retain a perfect human form, he keeps his ears and tail for... Personal reasons. Something else he won't tell anyone about. His figure is very, very lean, but is packed with unseen muscle. His eyes are the iciest blue you might ever see. His natural form is a Gray Wolf, which he often stays in whenever he's alone or sleeping.

Personality:
Solo is, at the very most, quiet. His past is shrouded in mystery and he refuses to tell anyone a single detail. He is often seen as grumpy or isolated, but generally shows kindness... If you're not human or Werewolf, that is. His voice is a deep and subtle one, unless angered, in which case he can shout loud enough to be heard from miles away. He isn't quick to start a fight unless people try to ask him personal questions or get to know him. He neglects most conversation unless it's important and/or irrelevant to himself.

History:
Ssshhhhh...

Weakness:
While Solo is fast and strong, his distrust with others prevents any form of teamwork; he only does what is necessary to survive, and will often care less if anyone else dies. He can sometimes react too quickly, without much thought on his actions beforehand. His agility and power are hard to overcome, but his anger often clouds his judgement and dulls his strategic thoughts.

Code:
Gummy Strawberry (Hey, it has apple juice in it!! D:<)

Fixed Float!

hmmm... i hadn't thought about a lycan youkai... that probably would've been a good idea.

i'm pretty sure all the spots were taken, but... i find your youkai very original so i MIGHT allow it, just this time. uhmm... i'm gonna send you a PM though since i want you to explain a few things to me and i think your character is a bit overpowered. i'll talk to you on FB.

EDIT: I guess i'll add two more spots then and both are reserved by WolfOfEve and Genevieve :p

WolfOfEve is reserved
Genevieve is reserved

WolfOfEve - lycan
Genevieve - Lamia

Okay, and now the spots are officially closed. i was already thinking about adding two extra spots anyway c:

Thank you everyone for having interest in this RP ^^ it makes me really happy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Lycan: Strong and fast, with a kind of personality it can't quite control.
Vampire: Strong and fast, with a kind of personality it can't quite control.

Lycan: Canine traits.
Youko: Canine traits.

Lycan: The ability to shapeshift into a canine form and fast.
Werewolf: The ability to shapeshift into an canine form and fast.

Clearly, this Lycan is an original concept and is well worth bending the rules for.

Khawill

<3
Years
But I thought lycan were werewolves. I mean they are just different names for the same thing... As a matter of fact, I'm 100% sure they are werewolves which does exist.

Additionally people with sign ups really should take a bit more priority over reservations (or at least but a time limit on the reservation) especially when there are limited spots.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lycan: Strong and fast, with a kind of personality it can't quite control.

Lycan: Canine traits.

Lycan: The ability to shapeshift into a canine form and fast.
Werewolf: The ability to shapeshift into an canine form and fast.

Clearly, this Lycan is an original concept and is well worth bending the rules for.

WolfOfEve just told me a Lycans power isn't strength or speed, this is just because of Solo's muscles and his weight. I decided together with him that i would make a discribtion for Lycan's to make sure it would have useful powers too. The discribtion might be up in a few hours.

Please don't be insulted by my decisions ^^; i just try to make it fair for everyone.

But I thought lycan were werewolves. I mean they are just different names for the same thing... As a matter of fact, I'm 100% sure they are werewolves which does exist.

Additionally people with sign ups really should take a bit more priority over reservations (or at least but a time limit on the reservation) especially when there are limited spots.

Lycans are literal wolves that can transform into a human easely, you could see it as a werewolf, but this one walks on 4 legs and is made of blood and sugar.

I already reminded the people who haven't posted their SU's yet that they have a reservation here. I think i might decide everyone has the time to post the SU till Saturday, after that i'll just gonna post the IC thread.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Khawill + Lilizuki: They are actually very different things. While werewolves are of human origin and transform into wolf-man-beasts, Lycans are true-blooded wolves and are shaped as such. Their human forms are merely disguises with solid form.

So, here, lemme fix your chart there, Lili:

Lycan: Wise and peace-loving, with some telekinetic power (within reaosn)

Lycan: Pure-blooded Wolf.

Lycan: The ability to hide in a human disguise.
Werewolf: The ability to shapeshift into a man-wolf-beast and fast.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hey guys, don't be alrmed if in my IC posts I tend to switch between he and she a lot when referring to Ally. x3 Also, given his history, no one would really know his full name, just that he is Ally Ambrosia.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yo, I heard my fix was fixed wrong so I put a fix in your fix so it can be fixed.

Lycan: "His agility and power are hard to overcome, but his anger often clouds his judgement and dulls his strategic thoughts."

Lycan: Pure-blooded Wolf (AKA The embodiment of canine traits)

Lycan: The ability to shift between a human and wolf form.
Werewolf: The ability to shift between a human and wolf-like form.

Kinda feels like favoritism (*cough*TeamEccentricity*cough*).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yo, I heard my fix was fixed wrong so I put a fix in your fix so it can be fixed.

Lycan: "His agility and power are hard to overcome, but his anger often clouds his judgement and dulls his strategic thoughts."

Lycan: Pure-blooded Wolf (AKA The embodiment of canine traits)

Lycan: The ability to shift between a human and wolf form.
Werewolf: The ability to shift between a human and wolf-like form.

Kinda feels like favoritism (*cough*TeamEccentricity*cough*).
Actually, we've been talking it over quite a bit off-site. Also, your fixing hte fixes was wrong. It was fixed earlier. And some of that is just Solo's personality, not racial traits.

Oh, so you think all Lycans are like that? MAN, YOU BE RACIST.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys don't fight :/ and Lilizuki? It's absolutely not favoratism, I had a hard time reasoning with that guy there >.< please don't think that just we have each other on fb im treating him different, he's just like everyone, a RPer here, he's not any different from you.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
"Not all Lycans are like that" is irrelevant, given Solo is the only one that would be in the game. If a...Fruitman Youkai appeared in the game and could shoot rainbows out of his eyes, it wouldn't matter if none of the others could.

The Lycan is a redundant addition, and one you've only been allowed because you're PinkSapphire's friend. Choosing to play as a Werewolf or Youko would be a very minor change to the character, and an easy compromise to make.

@PinkSapphire: I'd believe that, were I given the chance to explain my proposition for a new Youkai, which was immediately denied. I don't expect you to change your answer to my previous request, but I do want to be held to the same standards as everyone else; something which clearly didn't happen.

Sapphire Rose

Years
"Not all Lycans are like that" is irrelevant, given Solo is the only one that would be in the game. If a...Fruitman Youkai appeared in the game and could shoot rainbows out of his eyes, it wouldn't matter if none of the others could.

The Lycan is a redundant addition, and one you've only been allowed because you're PinkSapphire's friend. Choosing to play as a Werewolf or Youko would be a very minor change to the character, and an easy compromise to make.

@PinkSapphire: I'd believe that, were I given the chance to explain my proposition for a new Youkai, which was immediately denied. I don't expect you to change your answer to my previous request, but I do want to be held to the same standards as everyone else; something which clearly didn't happen.

To be honest, I did have considered to add a fairy to the youkai list, and because of this:

Fairies have a mirror, when they show it to youkai they immediately go to their Youkai forms and can't go back to human form for awhile. Also, fairies consume human souls.

I wanted to ask you if this was okay, but then you submitted you vampire SU and didnt bother to mention it anymore because I didnt want you to trow away your effort ^^;;; … ofcourse if you still want to be fairy, I guess it's okay, since im gonna kick out the youkai's in the list that haven't been used.

I prefer have people to enjoy their character than dislike them.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
[SARCASM]NO IT'S TOTALLY BIASED I COULD HAVE MADE A SUPERVEGETA CHARACTER THAT SHOT LASERS FROM HIS EYES AND MADE PEOPLE EXPLODE BY SHEER WILL, BUT I THOUGHT LYCANS, WHICH ARE AN ACTUAL CONCEPT FAR DIFFERENT FROM WEREWOLVES, WOULD BE MORE UNORIGINAL. ALSO, I BRIBED HER WITH THESE
cherry_coke_1.gif
cherry_coke_1.gif
cherry_coke_1.gif
[/SARCASM]

... Seriously. It's always been a nuisance (Especially after those Underworld movies) for people to think Werewolves and Lycans are the same. I'm not sure what you're talking about when you mentioned a proposition. Also, the history (which I shared privately, because secrets are fun to have on a character) would be completely gone if it were to change to either of those races.

EDIT: Well, that answered one question, anyways. Fairies sound kind of like reapers.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
To be honest, I did have considered to add a fairy to the youkai list, and because of this:

Fairies have a mirror, when they show it to youkai they immediately go to their Youkai forms and can't go back to human form for awhile. Also, fairies consume human souls.
Not sure if I'm remembering this correctly, but don't they consume the souls of humans with said mirrors?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PinkSapphire: I appreciate the thought, I really do, but I'm comfortable with the character I created for now.

@Eve: Werewolf mythology is far more convoluted than merely Lycan and Werewolf, which is why I didn't bother to bring it up, because I don't have the energy to research the whole thing beyond knowing that it's convoluted, between different origins, the ties between vampires and werewolves, et cetera.

Anyway. If anybody is allowed to propose their own Youkai, like Eve has, I withdraw my objection.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- I know they didn't but fairies in R+V don't have much of a power so I just thought "ill make them eat human souls" but I guess I have to think of something else :|

Lilizuki- don't worry, everyone is free to give me youkai ideas, and thats exactly why I added human to the list, lycan soon and I think im gonna add fairy too, if machomuu would like to help me ^^;

Back