• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen what did you scream at the top of your lungs when you heard the news?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Didn't scream but I did gasp. I was in the middle of class.

Victini

I.. will probably get a bullet for this... buuuut...

I was extremely happy that it wasn't an announcement about a remake for Hoenn or a new XD game. -ducks behind a flame shield- owo;;;

I was actually very surprised to find out it was about a new gen! I did not expect that one at all! But I didn't scream. ;w; Just kinda... sat in awe and surprise.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Not screaming out loud, but definately screaming inside my head:

"Generation 6!! I can't Wait to Catch 'Em"

once I saw the trailer for the new game, I could actually feel tears coming down my eyes from the excitement and happiness.

Years
i couldn't scream since it was late but i was giggling like a 4 year old girl and i was exited because now that there is a 6th gen i could have a team made up of all the starters i have ever picked. ive been waiting for this

I was in a group at the time, and we were all watching the new trailer(it was the first we'd all heard of it). Both my friend and I more or less yelled: "ZOMG NEW FIRE TYOE LUKZ AWEZOME, TOTALLY GETTING THAT!!" and then looked at each other awkwardly and said:
"Oh, it's going to be one of /those/ pokémon."

as soon as i saw the fire type i knew it was going to be "one of those pokemon" lucky for me my personal favorite is Froaki the water type

Last edited:
Back