• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
I'm starting to hunt, so does anyone have a list of pokemon that hasn't been caught? I've started hunting, but so far no luvk. any advice?

Thanks,
~PokeCreator_09~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well, its about time the site is back up (for now) but im still hatching for shiny horsea. ~60 eggs hatched, 0 shiny

P.S.~Because PC has been down so often lately, i made my own forum for us to go to and stuff.....you're welcome to check it out if you like (it needs members) http://gamecrew.hyperboards.com/

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I'm in London right now... I'm on my cuzin's computer... I haven't gotten any new shiny pokemon, but I've been SRing for Treecko. I can't SR for it too much cuz my battery will die and I don't have any UK Chrargers... good luck to everyone with their shiny hunts, and congrats to DDD. Wish me and MetalMario luck with Treecko...

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!
*Does the Hamster/New Shiny Dance*

Sorry I haven't posted here often, I had nothing to report. But now I do!

After going to the Boston Journey accross America, asking nearly everybody in the 2-hour line for downloading celebi 4 of the top 20 pokemon, I finaly found somebody who traded me his SHINY ROSELIA!
*Dun dun dun*

Years
i used to have shiny marril now its azumarril so u are not going to be the first and i beat my fr and no new shiny when i get to mew2 i will soft reset for it to be shiny my shiny charizard is doing good i nicked named him sparky he is at lvl 62 i am going to raise him to lvl 100

these are my shinys
charmander
charmeleon
charizard
marril
azumarril
seedot
sableye
nidorino
nidoking
thats my shinys

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Wow every1.. i havnt been able to post here fer awhile.. so good luck to all the new catches.. lol... nothin new with me.. like ive alrede prob said.. i havnt been able to do muhc this last week cuz ive had 2 weddings adn my grandmother surprisingly passed away.. so rele.. it was 2 weddings, and a funeral thingymajigerr.. *sigh.. so right now im still lvlin ma Magneton (rele wanna get him up to my other pokemon) adn also my Dragonair and crobat...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Got my non-shiny Lanturn to lvl 100 while hunting the shiny Slugma, found nothing, am now raising my non-shiny Zatu a few lvls then going to take it back to Island 1 and again hunt for shiny Slugma. (It's lvl's too low right now.)
Woah, congrats on the SHINY!Beldum DDD! :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well... Ive decided on the party im going to use for when i restart my file..
The types ive wanted to use are: Lightning,Ice,Psychic,Fire,Rock/Ground/Steel or Fighting and maybe Flying.. im not quite sure bout that 2nd guy.. amybe he can just be a HM guy.
Anyways.. the pokemon im planning on using are

Lightning-Magneton
Ice-Dewgong
Psychic-Hypno or Alakazam
Fire-Charizard
Rock/Ground-Steelix or Scizor or Marowak
Fightning-Hitmonlee
And unsure bout last one

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Wow, I wonder if anybody got a shiny celebi from BJAM. Can you imgine downloading celebi and seeing him appear as shiny? And, can you imagine what people would offer you fo it(even though I'd never trade anything for it).

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Killer-Swift said:
Lightning-Magneton
Ice-Dewgong
Psychic-Hypno or Alakazam
Fire-Charizard
Rock/Ground-Steelix or Scizor or Marowak
Fightning-Hitmonlee

Don't use Dewgong, he dosent have a very good movepool try Seadra and teach it Ice Beam, go with Alakazam for Psychic and I suggest Marowak for Rock/Ground.

Shiny Hunt:
I'm just leveling my Pokemon right now. Seadra(Lvl.40) Marowak(Lvl.41)Magneton(Lvl.42)Golbat(Lvl.47)and Alakazam(Lvl.50) I still havent decided who my last pokemon should be but I really wish I could get my favorite pokemon, Glalie, on FR. Good News is I'm going to be getting Emerald soon. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
wow....alot of captures have been goin on....still nothing new with me. im hatching for the shiny horsea right now. ~60+ eggs hatched, 0 shiny (yet) after i find the horse, i think ill be going after shiny snorunt or trapinch

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Here is to VERY GOOD LUCK to all of you on your Shiny Hunting! ^_^

I've tried for Sudowoodo for a long time, but I feel no fatigue since I know it can be done. I'm still in shock. I stare at that little silver gem thing and wonder. And then I get back to work on getting enough Battle Points to teach it Thunderpunch when time comes.

It's been all Emerald for me. I did take time to play FR, but that was mainly just to gain a new Water-type target and to get at least 1 Net Ball from the Magikarp dude for the Water Pokemon. I LOVE those things! It's almost like a Master Ball: One has never failed me on Water/Bug Pokemon. Even with full HP. That doesn't go for Legendaries though. Or wait... I think I caught Suicune on Colosseum with a Net Ball, cuz I remember the animation. They also look really cool.

Tomorrow I'll have time to SR Sudowoodo summore and get ready to train Beldum. :)
I so happee. As I said before.... Some people make it look so easy, and that searched shinies never show. Beldum/Metagross was never on my list... but I deided to try just a little. I mean, it's there.
And whaddyaknow. :| Wow. But now I'm really taking a liking to that thing. But it SUCKS that they both fall easily to Earthquake. That's why I'm in dire need of a Shiny Water Pokemon... :(

@MetalSonic:
Wow, you actually found someone with a Shiny Roselia? Wow... What did you have to do to get it? I wish I could go to one of those events... :( I'm just going to have to wait til next year.

-DDD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Here is to VERY GOOD LUCK to all of you on your Shiny Hunting! ^_^

I've tried for Sudowoodo for a long time, but I feel no fatigue since I know it can be done. I'm still in shock. I stare at that little silver gem thing and wonder. And then I get back to work on getting enough Battle Points to teach it Thunderpunch when time comes.

It's been all Emerald for me. I did take time to play FR, but that was mainly just to gain a new Water-type target and to get at least 1 Net Ball from the Magikarp dude for the Water Pokemon. I LOVE those things! It's almost like a Master Ball: One has never failed me on Water/Bug Pokemon. Even with full HP. That doesn't go for Legendaries though. Or wait... I think I caught Suicune on Colosseum with a Net Ball, cuz I remember the animation. They also look really cool.

Tomorrow I'll have time to SR Sudowoodo summore and get ready to train Beldum. :)
I so happee. As I said before.... Some people make it look so easy, and that searched shinies never show. Beldum/Metagross was never on my list... but I deided to try just a little. I mean, it's there.
And whaddyaknow. :| Wow. But now I'm really taking a liking to that thing. But it SUCKS that they both fall easily to Earthquake. That's why I'm in dire need of a Shiny Water Pokemon... :(

@MetalSonic:
Wow, you actually found someone with a Shiny Roselia? Wow... What did you have to do to get it? I wish I could go to one of those events... :( I'm just going to have to wait til next year.

-DDD

(BTW this forum corruption thing that slows you down or even stops your actions upon it SUCK! I hope they fix it soon... Ugh. :( Good luck to those guys too. )

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Congrats shido. Just pay attention to the time if you ever decide to evolve it. I actually thought I read it in the FR/LG guide that it depended on the time of day what it evolved into... However, it says on Serebii more-or-less that if it hates you, it evolves into Dustox (which would explain the anime's ordeal), but if it loves you, it evolves into Beautifly. I dunno.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/265.shtml

And yes, it can be very decieving if you don't catch the stars or don't notice. I swear I've seen more shinies than I have... Even Sudowoodo! But it can't be... I think I do it too much. :P
-DDD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
congrats, shido!! ^_^ BTW, it doesnt matter how much the pokemon likes you, wurmple evolves into silcoon or cascoon depending on its nature

~90 Horsea hatched, 0 shiny

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
shido said:
well it evoled into cascoon all seven times so any suggestions on how to evolve it into silcoon?

Keep it a cascoon and evolve it into Dustox we dont have dustox on the shiny dex yet

Shiny Hunt:
Still Leveling my Pokemon. I'm on Victory Road right now. No Shinies

SHC Website:
Added shido's Wurmple and shiny legendarys pokemon to the ShinyDex. Making an upgrade on the ShinyDex as well to make it look better.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
shido said:
well it evoled into cascoon all seven times so any suggestions on how to evolve it into silcoon?

Keep it a cascoon and evolve it into Dustox we dont have dustox on the shiny dex yet

Shiny Hunt:
Still Leveling my Pokemon. I'm on Victory Road right now. No Shinies

SHC Website:
Added shido's Wurmple and shiny legendarys pokemon to the ShinyDex. Making an upgrade on the ShinyDex as well to make it look better.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
BTW, Exokriz, add my Shiny mukip, marshtomp, swampert, and swellow to the shiny dex plz thankx!!

still leveling my shiny swellow.....it learned aerial ace last nite! ^_^

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I beat Noland and got my first Frontier Symbol and a HUGE jump in points... I only have 5 or so points til I can get Thunderpunch. I'm preparing FR for EV training for MoonRinger (the beldum).

I have yet ANOTHER story on the Wurmple issue shido.
I read an Emerald guide last night, and the dude there said that Wurmple's evolutions are set in stone when you catch it. That would suck for you, as it seems you're wanting a Beautifly... Sorry... Keep trying though. Make it love you. Big time. You might've tried that though..

No shines for me yet. I got in ALOT of Sudowoodo SRing today. I'll get it. Soon. I already have nicknames picked out for either boy or girl. :| PH33R me. :|

Back