• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Snap sequel

Years
Does anyone else think the Switch is a perfect console for a Snap 2 and want a sequel?? It's almost painful ;_;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2019
They'd be silly not to make it! They would sell so many copies just from nostalgia.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
If it happens I see this being a mobile app that involves the phone camera.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'd love to see a Pokemon Snap sequel. But... I'm pretty pessimistic about the future of any spinoffs that aren't mobile or Detective Pikachu happening at this point. Considering how most spinoffs these days are just made into freeware phone games, I can't see it being likely, sadly.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I will weep the day Pokemon Snap 2 is released. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Even made a damn logo for it years ago.
Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Maaaan, I haven't played Pokemon Snap in, I kid you not, 20 years.

I would love to dive into a nice new second game, still hoping. ;w;

The only thing that makes it better is the AR camera in Pokemon GO... BUT STILL.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
Ooooooohhh my Arceus, I would snap up a sequel to Pokemon Snap in a heartbeat. The Switch with its gyro controls would be ideal for it, especially, though I wonder how it would do on the TV. Arguably iOS or Android would work well too, since most modern phones use gyro sensors nowadys, but I imagine that it'd get boring if it just did AR on that since Pokemon Go can already do that with Pokemon of your choice.

Back