• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPTournament! May 2015: CREATE A SUPERVILLAIN! [Entry phase]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

lightning.png
Roleplay Tournament! May 2015...

CREATE A SUPERVILLAIN!
[ entry phase ]

Welcome to the new RPChallenge RPTournament! These are fun challenges running for at most a few weeks before they are concluded and "winners" are crowned.

Superheroes are cool. Everybody loves a RP with supernatural themes. But what about the other side? This time, your task is to fill in a SU sheet and create the quirkiest, coolest, weirdest, most dangerous or most ridiculous supervillain you could possibly imagine!

lightning.png
Entry phase will be going on until May 30th. That weekend, the Voting phase will commence. Vote for the SU you deem to be the most well written or simply the best character. The entry with the most votes will be the winner.

lightning.png
Each challenger may only submit one entry and they should be sent via PRIVATE MESSAGE to Apotheosis.

lightning.png
If you put up an entry, you will be required to vote in the Voting phase, or your entry will be disqualified. You can of course not vote for yourself!

lightning.png
Regard this RPTournament as rated M. You can go crazy with your imagination and sinister goals for your villain... Just don't be distasteful. Mana and Apotheosis have the right to deny any inappropriate application.

lightning.png
The winning villains (and possibly the runner ups too) will be granted a part in GreyBidoof's roleplay Titans: A Superhero Roleplay. Of course, it is optional if you don't want to lend your character to GreyBidoof's nurturing hands. There will also be an emblem reward and a place in the RPTournament's Hall of Fame category!

lightning.png
It is okay to chit-chat and ask questions in this thread :) As long as it's somewhat related to this RPTournament or supervillains or SU creation.

The premise is as follows...

In a world where nothing can be taken for granted, a world that looks much like ours but is filled with much more hope and much more dread, everybody trusts the superheroes to come to their rescue. If you get trapped in a burning house, superheroes will get you. If your kitten gets its tail stuck in a fence, superheroes will aid it. Superheroes are well known over all the magazines and news of the world, and of course pop culture is influenced accordingly. Almost all of them have their true identities hidden and wear masks and costumes. Regardless of how they got their powers, where they come from, and what they aspire to do, they are still deep down regular people just like the humans they are saving. Or at least they want to be.

But it's not only accidents and natural disasters that humans need saving from. It wouldn't be an interesting world without antagonists. You know this well, because you are one of them.

Supervillains are on the rise, seeking in one way or another to create chaos or kill superheroes. Or maybe your personal goal is simpler than that, or perhaps extremely complicated and too hard for mere mortals to understand? Maybe you come from another world, perhaps you are a regular human being with extraordinary talents or inventions... It really doesn't matter. Only your title as a supervillain matters.

But who are you, really? And where in the world are you active? It is time to make yourself known.

Villain Sheet:
Villain name:

Area: (meaning, where in the world do you live and work (or plan and act out your malicious schemes). Anywhere on Earth is okay, but not outer space or other dimensions, alright ;))

Appearance:

Powers: (you can arrange this section in whatever way you want, splitting it up into parts or just lumping it together. Any kind of power or skills or weapons or otherwise is allowed here. Explain in as much detail as possible, and remember to point out weaknesses or limitations for the powers! Just remember that if you give your villain too many powers without making sense, people might see it as overpowered and boring...)

Personality: (write as much or as little as you feel your SU needs in order to get the point across)

Origin history: (how did your character really come to possess their powers/skills/talents/items etc? Are they even human?)

Extra: (theme song, extra notes, stuff you didn't think fit anywhere else in the SU. As long as all the obligatory fields above are in, you are allowed to add anything you want to the SU to give it extra flair!)

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Awesome! I can't wait. I'll be working on it when I get an idea.

Entry phase will be going on until May 30th. That weekend, the Voting phase will commence. Vote for the SU you deem to be the most well written or simply the best character. The entry with the most votes will be the winner.

Here ya go.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Do you really need more than a week to create a decent SU?

Ask that to the people that reserved in Venice :/

I submitted my entry, I'm excited to read the others.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I want more entries! :D Can I get some more entries? I can get some more entries. Come on :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
My entry is nearly done. I'm trying to find a good face for the character and then I need to figure up a history.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
*reads all entries* This is going to be so exciting. I guess it wouldn't be fair play if I made an entry too, since I've seen all the others, right? Pity, it would be fun. But it's okay, I can sit out :3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Aaagh, I want to make an entry, but I don't think I'll be able to find the time to complete one before the thirtieth. I'll try, but if not, then oh well I guess, haha.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Thread closed~

The voting thread will be up tomorrow - if anyone is still finishing off their entry I recommend you PM myself or m'lady with cookies attached. If it's not with me when I start the next thread I'm afraid it won't be included!!

Peace :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back