• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
looking for resource packs

hello, I have been looking to see if there was another link for 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack. it was uploaded to megaupload in his thread and well as you all know it was taken down and i have been looking for another link for it for awhile now and to no success.

if anyone may have it could you please send it my way?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
Pokemon Ruby Hero Sprite Sheet HGSS Version

I need a request for somebody to make a pokemon hero sprite set for me thats compatible to rpg maker xp. The set should have him biking,surfing,walking, and running. He should also have a red/black headband and white hair. Please this is the only thing I need to set up my game I'm making and it would help me out a lot! Thanks.
Again here's the details for him

-Spiky white hair
-Headband thats red and black
-Clothes, you can do anything to it, make him look like a nice poketrainer.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
hello, I have been looking to see if there was another link for 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack. it was uploaded to megaupload in his thread and well as you all know it was taken down and i have been looking for another link for it for awhile now and to no success.

if anyone may have it could you please send it my way?
4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack:

Nevermind! Found it! ^_^
I'll share the link with everyone once it gets uploaded, okay?
Edit: It's uploading into my Dropbox right now. There will be an additional file I will include; an Extras folder, that will include more resources, and Platinum sprites! Look forward to it very soon :).

Extras.rar: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48415299/Extras.rar
GIVE CREDITS TO:
Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman. For the Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack in there, if you use it. If you use the 160A sprites, give credit to Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X.

And here's what you've been waiting for; 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! Note: Give credit to these people:
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.

Now, here's the link, but you will be able to use it one condition: You give credit to the people I told you to give credit to!

GET IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
=============================================================================
SytheXP's Pokemon Essentials Resource Pack v1
http://www.mediafire.com/?mbhouqrvg4plich

This resource pack currently includes all HG/SS Trainer Sprites already in RPG Maker XP Format, All HG/SS Pokemon Sprites already in RPG Maker XP Format, A tutorial on resizing your screen in the most recent version of Pokemon Essentials (Tutorial can also be found on the Wiki Page). It also Includes several Tilesets and Autotiles as well as Various DPPt Overworlds. Please Give Credit if used. There is a Read Me provided that lists everyone who has work that is in this resource pack or who has to some extent provided materials for this resource pack.

=============================================================================
SytheXP's Pokemon Essentials Resource Pack v2 will be released in a few weeks.

It will include:
===========
-HG/SS OW charsets
-HG/SS Pokemon OWs
-New Bag Graphics
-480x360 and 480x380 menu screens for resized game screens.
-BW Trainer Sprites

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
Can somebody give me the Brendan Sprite from pokemon ruby and sapphire but HGSS styled. Please and thank you :D

Ookiiushidesu

Lead Mapper/Eventer at Gen0
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Hey. I know this must be asked often.... But is there a dynamic version of the script to get pokemon following behind you?? I know there's that Mode 7, but I need a script that works with the current version.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Can somebody give me the Brendan Sprite from pokemon ruby and sapphire but HGSS styled. Please and thank you :D

Here you go:
kymotonian_brendan_complete_by_rafael_animal-d3gk26y.png

Can I request that someone does a trainer sprite and backsprite of the sprite in the spoiler? also a running, surfing, cycling and fishing version of this sprite:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Can someone assemble this into a working autotile?:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
does anybody have a tileset that could be used to make an abandoned bombshelled city? i really need one and i cant find anything... thanks in advance!

Years
Hellooo. I need a (wait for it) tileset (surprised? I think so...) I would like tilesets for everything in Black and White. So, gyms, inside, N's castle, etc. Thanks in advance. :)

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Can someone make all the hoenn sprites for me, but in HG/SS style?

Try looking on DeviantArt for Kyledove/Kymotonian Sprites. And this http://www.deviantart.com/download/297243642/brendan_platinum_style_by_rayquaza_dot-d4wyynu.png

Hellooo. I need a (wait for it) tileset (surprised? I think so...) I would like tilesets for everything in Black and White. So, gyms, inside, N's castle, etc. Thanks in advance. :)

http://chimcharsfireworkd.deviantart.com/art/BW-Citrine-Tileset-Resized-227350418

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I would like to request the BW hero's HG/SS style and FR/LG. thank you!

Haha nice try m'boy but I did these summer 2010!
bwheroes.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2014
Can someone please try addapting the BW style message system used in the Pokemon Essentials BW kit (foros.hoko.tk/thread-842.html) to regular Pokemon Essentials. The BW kit appears to be using Essentials as it's base so I assume it shouldn't be too hard. I've tried myself but I have only just begun learnering to script and it's well over my head.

Or if anyone has a script for BW style messages could they please post it.
Thank you

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Fakemon Needed For MMORPG

Hello. I am a project lead who is taking on an MMORPG game, styled similar like pokemon. Right now, we need to fill our world with Monions (Fakemon). We will be accepting the best looking fakemon for the game! We need all types, but mainly "weak type" monster for the first town areas. Evolutions are limited to 3 stages

We need side views of the fakemon only, no back of head sprites please.

Good Luck and Thank You!

(Please no mixing pokemon, everything must be original work)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I need all the 5th gen stuff. Sprites, tiles and anything else I might need. Just point me somewhere I can find all that. I'm really bad at this game making stuff so it would be nice if you told me how to put it in.:cer_blush:

Back