• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Yes it is new. And I always named my Pokemon character Willow, so if the professor is named that I have a problem lol.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Yes it is new. And I always named my Pokemon character Willow, so if the professor is named that I have a problem lol.
"Hi Willow, they call me Willow. I am the professor here!"

"Uh..."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
"Hi Willow, they call me Willow. I am the professor here!"

"Uh..."
That would be so... awkward lol. I like Cedar or Pine. Evergreen has a nice ring to it too, but it's a bit long. What if there is no professor..... O.O

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Lol. I hope the proffesor is Female, and this time don't give her a father who annoys you as much as oak about filling up the national dex...can't she work on the national dex too by herself.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I hope she's female again. If not, maybe some gardener... who is interested in gardens? Lmao idk, it just seems like a European thing to do, considering it looks so pretty in images. XD;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Prof. Pine: Please pick a Pokemon partner.

Enough alliteration for ya? Now I want Prof. Pine.
It's never enough!
If they didn't do a professor at all.. I really think that would be really interesting. They are changing a lot this time around, after all. I wouldn't be surprised. Buuut, of all things to change, I doubt this is one of them.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I really would think that there should be the region's Professor giving out new trainers their starter Pokémon. It's happened in every other game, it'll happen the same in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Who would give out the starter Pokémon and Pokédex then?
I dunno, maybe someone more personal, like a relative who was a well known trainer back in the day... Like I said, doubt it would happen, but I like to think of new things haha.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I dunno, maybe someone more personal, like a relative who was a well known trainer back in the day... Like I said, doubt it would happen, but I like to think of new things haha.

Yeah, change is good. I think that would be great idea, but I get the feeling that they're going to use the generic Professor idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back