• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHESS YALL - The Tabletop Gaming Lounge

Sir Codin

D&D game is proceeding well. We have a possible new addition to the group, so we have one more slot open for another player if anyone is interested.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hallo, I hope I can join :x

I can't chess. Well more appropriately, I've never really chess'd before. ;(

But I love playing board games and card games. I recently picked up Catan, Carcassone and Coup. All of them are fun and my family likes them all, too :D~

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well I thought there might be more miniature gaming (as I'm a huge miniature gaming fan... but not 40k strangely enough) discussions in here, but looks like no >D

So a little more focused on board games question:

Anyone here fully cooperative games (IE all players verses the game)? Games like Forbidden Island/Desert, Eldritch Horror, and the like?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
also, CAH... is that still going down

Whenever you want to plan a time honey. :) we're having a hard enough time trying to finish this short chess tournament.

Hallo, I hope I can join :x

I can't chess. Well more appropriately, I've never really chess'd before. ;(

But I love playing board games and card games. I recently picked up Catan, Carcassone and Coup. All of them are fun and my family likes them all, too :D~

No worries, we're "almost" done with the chess tournament. After that whatever we want to get together and play is open to suggestions :)

You're actually the only match I've got left, iirc.

I'm pretty sure you and Klippy are the last two I have left.

Let's get it. I should be on most of the day today if either of you have time.

Reactions: dad
Back