Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com

Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:02 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by IRON NIDOW.

well folks, It's been a while, I made 8 years ago a hack rom named Zap, 'Artic', Molten, but after having lost all my data back then, I decided to not finish it. So the time has passed and I decided now, 8 years after, start a very new ambitious project, I hope you like it!

THE EMPEROR'S CELESTIAL DOOR

The Story:

Long time ago, when pokeballs didn't exist, when Pokemon League was still a concepted, a time where kings and knights clashed swords alongside their fellow monters, there was a rigid law:

"Once for a while, the Celestial Door will open, and a new Emperor will emerge. To become an Emperor one must prove be a strong warrior, a perfect tammer, and superior to any other candidate, the Emperor will stay side by side to The Creator and this might warrior will rules all the lands of the world!"

In this world, The kings train their princes since babies to become the overlord, while other kingdoms select a champion to receive a wide investiment, all for the same purpose: Ruler over the world. Sometimes a good man becomes the Emperor, being a carefull leader and helping everyone, however sometimes some cruel and selfish Emperors has ruled with an iron fist.

And we have you... Grandson of two farmers, a young boy that never fought before... Have you a place in this world? Can the destiny holds you something great as becoming the new Emperor? Well at least, you will have a great help... someone is waiting for you!

(...)

About this Hack:

This hack is completly different from any other pokemon game, it is not about Gyms, becoming the league champion and defeating some dumb villanous team. It's about a long journey where your character will have to think a lot about the world he lives in, how the power corrupt the manking, and about many discoveries in an open world adventure. This is the first full fakemon hack rom of pokemon red, you'll have a lot of time to explore the land and discover the potential that every new monster holds.

(...)

What a bunch of strange, cool and cute places huh??!

(...)

Meet the Starters!

At your adventure you have to make a choice, a friend that will support you until the end, which one you'll choose?

Kuniklo (Race: Fortuna), It's tail is shaped like a clover, people use it to bring luck. Very docile, it loves to run and play with kids, in battle it's focused in speed and critical hits.

Dogo (Race: Cannis), from the holes of its collar, it can shot flames. When enraged, its ears become shapped like horns, and starts doing charges like a bull. Since it hates the color red, whenever it finds another Dogo, both will fight using charges against the other.

Mustelo: (Race: Mist), very calm, it likes cold lakes. It creates mystical mists where it uses to create illusions and confuse its opponents.they are very skilled swimmers too, using its magic powers, it can dive really deep in the sea.

The choice of startes was based in one focused stat, Kuniklo is focused in speed, Dogo in physical attack and defense and Mustelo in special, you can choice them based in your own fighting style!

Also, here everyone has a race, they all have a purpose, can you mind for what?

(...)

Features

> Over one hundred new creatures to catch and train!
    > A completly new setting and plot in medieval era
    > How about to fight alongside your monsters? :D
    > Forget about linear gameplay, here you have a whole open world to explore! Go anywere anytime!
    > New moves (a bunch of them)
    > A story out of pokemon standards, no more league, no more dumbass teams. This game will have many challengues, and I'm sure they will suprise you!
    > Every item will be remade
    > Devolve your monsters!
    > No more tms and hms, but something better will take place
    > Every piece of graphics will be altered, nothing of the original game graphics will be used
    > A HUGE post game
    > Many ideas of Zap, Artic, Molten that didnt came up before, will make their debut in this hack.

(...)

Thanks

Oh man, there's so many people I want to say thanks, but to make it simple, I want to give all credit of this hack to everyone of the forum Skeetendo, without them the gb hacking comunity would never happen, it's thanks to all of his members, admins and moderators that made this hack happen, and I want to give a special thanks to 80C, this guy is the one who motivated me to start rom hacking again, thanks man

Hey you!
    I want to know your opinions! Coment and say if you like this hack project, your feedback is essential to make a better hack rom, all sugestions I will take in consideration, so don't mind about commenting anything!

userbar:

copy this code for use this userbar:
    HTML Code:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=400259][img]https://i.imgur.com/mShDaty.png[/img][/url]

Check out my hack roms in Facebook, there I will post exclusive content like art, characters etc

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (6:21 AM).

Nature: Quiet
      This is so goddamn beautiful, I really want to see how far this goes. I'm going to keep my eye hovering around this. I love the concept as well as the Fakemon. I'd love to be a beta tester if possible.
      Old 6 Days Ago (11:08 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Inner Rhymes View Post
        This is so goddamn beautiful, I really want to see how far this goes. I'm going to keep my eye hovering around this. I love the concept as well as the Fakemon. I'd love to be a beta tester if possible.
        thankyu very much, anyone who want to test the games are welcome, you are in my friend!

Check out my hack roms in Facebook, there I will post exclusive content like art, characters etc

Old 6 Days Ago (12:37 AM).
        I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!

Nature: Brave
          Oh.My. Gosh.
          I am in love with starters, how am I gonna choose? They are all so good.^_^
          Game is already looking so nice, can't wait to play it!
          Old 6 Days Ago (7:09 AM).
          Let's play a game...
          • Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
          Looks like a great and interesting story for a Pokemon game. I will bookmark this :)

Old 6 Days Ago (9:44 AM).

Nature: Lonely
            Looks good.I like the new tiles.
            Old 5 Days Ago (11:47 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by Sammy230.

Nature: Lonely
              Man what you have here is gold. To be honest with you, I think you should move this to a completly new game instead of a rom hack of pokemon. Your game has a different appeal, btw Its like it isn't a pokemon game, it's better! Think about it! Good luck!

~We all have bad days...~
              Old 4 Days Ago (6:47 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Delta231.
              A noob

Nature: Bold
                This hack would be interesting. Will take out time to play it.

My ID in other places

Discord ID: @Delta231#8601
                GitHub ID: https://github.com/Delta456
                Whack a Hack Foro ID: https://wahackforo.com/u-38330/delta231

A discord server that I am running:-

Indian Pokemon Trainers

Old 1 Day Ago (4:10 AM).

Very ambitious project! I'll follow ;)

Quick Reply