• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^:\
Wish granted, the machine was invented soon after the wish, but a malfunction happened when the Pokemon were being transfered. All 649 Pokemon made it through & derp Pokemon made it too, & as well every fakemon ever made.

I wish I could have two more wishes.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^But... I don't even like Doritos.
Anyways, wish granted, but the Clefairy misses his home, so he decides to make a spaceship. After it was completed, the Clefairy had gone home, without considering to take you to Pokemon Earth.

I wish that I could see the future, just to see if Pokemon will be there.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, Deoxys is now living on Mars & is waiting for someone to come & to take him back to PokeEarth, because he has nothing else to do except wait. & Its all because of a single wish.

I wish the company to make Pokemon games for the PsP so theres no need for anyone to hack their PsP, just to play it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted, but
Spoiler:

I wish to wake up with a Shiny Ditto in my pants pocket!

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, but shiny Ditto ran away after you took it out of your pocket.

I wish I could re-marry Latias.

Granted, but
Spoiler:

I wish to wake up with a Shiny Ditto in my pants pocket!
Check the spoiler.
I can probably guess where you got that. Also, this sounds like a creepypasta instead.

smithtism

Blank
Years
^Props on reading that novel of a post.
Anyways, granted, but you wind up paying for the whole thing. And, hoo boy, it was NOT cheap.

I wish for a Yanmega.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, when the Skitty jumped on you, she started to hug you & then starting to run around in circles on the floor. About 10 minutes later, while you weren't noticing or noticed that the door was opened, she ran away.

I wish I knew what to wish & that I could remember what it was.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, when you wished that, Reshiram & Zekrom were now harder to catch, having a chance of 10% using a Ultra Ball on red health. You're now wishing that you never used your last two Masterballs.

I wish I always knew what Latias is thinking.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Granted, but that Latias' thoughts only consist of butter and long hard-to-understand words.

I wish Farfetch'd held item was called 'leek' instead of 'stick'.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Granted, but you can only train unevolvable Magikarp.

I wish people would stop thinking it's "impossible to catch Mewtwo without a Master Ball" when it's actually not too hard.

Back