• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I group Pokey and PIXY together but other than that there's no one that I group anyone else with. xD

... Speaking of PIXY there hasn't been any PIXY around for a while. Woe.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Now that you mention it, that does seem to be the case :< I'd like to see him again while I'm here.

And got a ROM of B2! ...Though, I also technically reserved a copy of both B2 and W2 so I'll probably not play the ROM so much XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't remember the last time I played a ROM of a game. I think it was back when I was doing that Let's Play. I just find it difficult to play/watch a lot of things on the computer these days haha.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Same :< The speed for most the games on my DS emulator isn't good, either. The best speed I got was when I played my AA games and even that was slower than it should be ><;

But for now, Karin the new trainer and her rival Michi will be on an all new adventure~! /lame

EDIT: ...Except the no exp. thing is active and so my Pokemon can't level up. Totally forgot they implemented that to prevent playing ROMs. Another reason for me to buy the games imported.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. That's awesome!

No one has figured out a way to break it so people can play the rom normally?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

A friend found a ROM that has that turned off, but I'm too lazy to look XD; Besides, not playing until I get the games will make them all the more exciting~!

...Though, I wouldn't mind getting an OST rip early. The new music I've heard so far is amazing <333

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xD I haven't seen any of the gameplay nor have I heard any of the music thus far sooo... Though I might go back and see the song that Pokey linked and maybe look and some others if I feel like it. idk.

Years

Oh yes, it usually happens a lot. Also found this on Tumblr. :>

tumblr_m5zbfqckRf1r0r85mo2_500.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013

The series needs SOME plot in it doesn't it? And what's not to like about having a little "companion" back-stabbing in our pokemon anime, as far as I recall we've never seen that happen before have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back