Advertiser Content
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 9th, 2019
3 posts
45 Days
Hello !

Here is my problem. I have the following tileset : imgur.com/AySGrKz

So it is around 44k pixels in y. For such a big tileset, the only way to get fast to the bottom is to click and hold the scrollbox and drag it to the bottom of the scrollbar. However whenever I try to scroll down past a certain point (around pixel 33420), it suddenly goes back to the top.

I have this issue only on this particular tileset.
The same issue occurs with Paint, but not with Firefox (which I use to display .png)

My theory is that some sort of end_of_file pixel creates this behaviour, but I have no idea how to get around it.

Thanks for reading !

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,608 posts
2.8 Years
Moved your question to Help section.

But that happens to me on big tilesets too; it happens on any program if you scroll down too far too fast... It can get tedious but try to scroll in smaller chunks.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 9th, 2019
3 posts
45 Days
Thanks juliorain !

> But that happens to me on big tilesets too; it happens on any program if you scroll down too far too fast...

Whatever speed I use it gets back up. I can even put the scrollbox below that pixel and just click on it (not drag) will get me back up.
However you're right : the problem is the size. I only compared the behavior with smaller tilesets. But with another 40+k tileset I have the same pb. I feel dumb for not having tried.

> It can get tedious but try to scroll in smaller chunks.

Is there really no other way ? You have to always use <33k pixels tilesets ?
Advertiser Content