• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Check to see if your roleplay has been approved! v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Kitty's kiddo RP IC is approved, I'm the one who approved it and if anyone says otherwise

bDS1hof.gif

Last edited:
Years
Me
>Time to do another check of the RPT and see if there's any threads to accept or anything
>Sees Rika has ninja'd me again
>Am I getting fired?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Me
>Time to do another check of the RPT and see if there's any threads to accept or anything
>Sees Rika has ninja'd me again
>Am I getting fired?
Not fired, just putting some fire under your butt.
:*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
ZachTheCubchoo's Pokémon Rebond Academy rp is denied for now.

As fun as it sounds, we do want some things to be explained a little bit more. They will be at the school, that much is clear. But what is this new region like? What is the school like? Please tell us a bit more of where the roleplay will take place so the players know what's going on :)

Also "Please keep edge,gore,Sexual themes out of this chat. And the only curse words I'm allowing is hell or dammit" does sound kind of like a K+ rating. All our RPs should put a rating somewhere in the post or title, and i'll assume this is the one you are aiming for. If you're unsure, we can discuss it.

Feel free to resubmit your RP when you have worked on it a bit more!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back